Is Thai bar girl different to most?

scoteng

I must say the iconic Thai bar girl helped make Thailand what it is. I think they are great. Perhaps beneath the lovely smiles and bubbly personalities lies another tougher truth, but without bargirls, Thailands tourism would be broken imo.

Yep, I agree, great fun, maybe even a great gf/wife (if you're here with them all the time) but not good for a long distance relationship.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like Richard Gere met Julia Roberts, except this is Thailand not Hollywood.

Shes a whore, and you are falling for her bs bottom line.

Mate you gotta toughen up. Make your parents proud not dissapointed, don't get pussy whipped by a sex working slut. Get a grip laddy.

But she is still human.

Screenshot_2014-06-03-17-24-08-1.png

Sure. So raises a question, does paying a bg make someone as bad as her accepting?

Btw Osama Bin Laden was also a human.

Doesn't mean we should empathize with him.

I must say the iconic Thai bar girl helped make Thailand what it is. I think they are great. Perhaps beneath the lovely smiles and bubbly personalities lies another tougher truth, but without bargirls, Thailands tourism would be broken imo.

You must have had a bad day to compare, empathyrelated, Osama with a bargirl.

Yes it does, if you consider it as bad or good.

Rest....i concur...

I'll wager that there are quite a few posters here on TVF who married bar girls, and who have happy, successful and long-lasting marriages.

ThaiVisa members are universally noted for their women being from wealthy families and highly educated, but in the real world, nearly every Farang I know met his GF or Wife in a Bar, they are obviously NOT ThaiVisa members.

and dont forget have masters and phds and can speak 17 languages, 20 years younger and look 10 years young, whilst not have paid a cent to them in their life, whilst the men are overweight, alcoholic, divorced 100 times, 20 years older.......all because of their awesome personality and plus Hansum looks

• Like 1

I'm sure more than a few of us would be willing to check her out for you.

Name, place of employment, description ( or even better a photo) and about 20,000 baht is all it takes.

We could tell you if she is really only doing shows and not bar fining any more as she claims.

It sounds like you may have found a very good one.

But, some are extremely crafty and deceptive.

Wouldn't it be worth about 20,000 to find out discreetly?

If she is a bad one 20,000 is a bargain to find out early!

• Like 1

Whenever I have tried to say are you doing bar fines she gets upset and eventually she just sarcastically says yes yes I am doing bar fines so much is that what you wanted to hear? Then says I don't want her and don't love her etc and says I always speak about her no good and that I should find another lady.

1. Sarcasm is a sophisticated form of communication. Usually only intermediate to fluent speakers will show such skill. You say she's new to the bar scene ?

2. When she "puts it back onto you" as you've described above; she's messing with your mind. It's a form of control. Manipulation to make you think/say "I like you, I care for you, I want to be with you"... and so it becomes your reality.

You are going to be worried about her screwing around and rightfully so as she works in a bar and her bar wants her to go with and attract customers. You are too far away to really know what she is doing and who she is with.

Don't do this to yourself. Stop all communication and forget her. Trust me, you will save yourself a lot of heart ache.

It's really hard for him to think clearly. Not only is she very attractive but she's also twice as emotionally intelligent as he is.

• Like 1

Check the times of posting,UK British Summer Time, 6 hours behind Thailand. Croupiers work late at night and are not known to be early risers!

Likewise Thai bar girls, at what time do you skype OP?

Just literally finished skyping now for first time in 3 weeks as I have moved flat and not had internet until now. Think with not speaking to her for so long has cast doubts in my mind but after speaking with her now I remember what a nice girl she is. The thing is none of you have spent time with her so don't know what she is like. I have seen thai people so much when I lived in England and Scotland now where I live and also over in Thailand and have watched plenty of documentaries on it as well and I think it's pretty obvious when you see a thai girl no good. This one is nothing like most of what I see, she has no bad habits like smoking/gambling aggressiveness, spitting, bad mouthing. The way she speaks is different as well, she doesn't say rubbish like love you long time or you handsome man and all that. There is definitely something different about this girl, I have to go with my instincts now. Just in the call there she said the bar want me pay 15,000 baht so I can bar fine her at my own free will, but as I have just come back from Thailand recently and had a lot of costs moving into my new flat combined with air fare and hotel for next Thailand visit in November I cannot afford to give the bar 15,000 and she said it's ok I understand you don't have money to pay she said she will sort it and try pay it herself, as she says couple of girls she doesn't like at work are mocking her because she has a boyfriend who won't pay the bar and send money to take care her. I do feel bad about that. I ask why do you want me when I stop you from bar fining and don't send money, she says when I'm with you I'm happy I care you so much. She says don't you think I would go with someone with a lot of money if I didn't love you? She says you don't have a lot of money it's ok, I love you I don't care. I then ask her about what will happen over next couple of years and about coming the the UK and she said 1 year, maybe 2 years yes, but I need to see if you really love me first she says. Appreciate all the comments and I realise that plenty of you have been stung in situations like these, so I'm going to put the boat out and say "this one's different" as all posters do in these situations. Remember there probably is like a 5% success rate in this area so maybe I have hit the 5% jackpot or have the usual 95%, only time will tell.

I'm sure more than a few of us would be willing to check her out for you.

Name, place of employment, description ( or even better a photo) and about 20,000 baht is all it takes.

We could tell you if she is really only doing shows and not bar fining any more as she claims.

It sounds like you may have found a very good one.

But, some are extremely crafty and deceptive.

Wouldn't it be worth about 20,000 to find out discreetly?

If she is a bad one 20,000 is a bargain to find out early!

So what you mean is; it would be a worthwhile proposition for the OP to send in a private dick, literally.

The problem is that in most of these cases the guy`s are living in their own cloud cuckoo land, they prefer not to acknowledge the real facts and even if it was proven that the girl was 100 timings him the OP would mentally find excuses and nothing much would change. They are what I describe as the long and suffering, those who believe that anyone who does not agree with their judgements must be against them. They consider that us old hands are a load of crap and know nothing, but if that was the case, than I would have to ask myself; how come I have survived so long completely intact?

From my experiences I have found that it is best to just let them get on with it and leave these fools to wallow in their own emotional turmoil s, that in the end will cost them dear in many ways.

Check the times of posting,UK British Summer Time, 6 hours behind Thailand. Croupiers work late at night and are not known to be early risers!

Just literally finished skyping now for first time in 3 weeks as I have moved flat and not had internet until now. Think with not speaking to her for so long has cast doubts in my mind but after speaking with her now I remember what a nice girl she is. The thing is none of you have spent time with her so don't know what she is like. I have seen thai people so much when I lived in England and Scotland now where I live and also over in Thailand and have watched plenty of documentaries on it as well and I think it's pretty obvious when you see a thai girl no good. This one is nothing like most of what I see, she has no bad habits like smoking/gambling aggressiveness, spitting, bad mouthing. The way she speaks is different as well, she doesn't say rubbish like love you long time or you handsome man and all that. There is definitely something different about this girl, I have to go with my instincts now. Just in the call there she said the bar want me pay 15,000 baht so I can bar fine her at my own free will, but as I have just come back from Thailand recently and had a lot of costs moving into my new flat combined with air fare and hotel for next Thailand visit in November I cannot afford to give the bar 15,000 and she said it's ok I understand you don't have money to pay she said she will sort it and try pay it herself, as she says couple of girls she doesn't like at work are mocking her because she has a boyfriend who won't pay the bar and send money to take care her. I do feel bad about that. I ask why do you want me when I stop you from bar fining and don't send money, she says when I'm with you I'm happy I care you so much. She says don't you think I would go with someone with a lot of money if I didn't love you? She says you don't have a lot of money it's ok, I love you I don't care. I then ask her about what will happen over next couple of years and about coming the the UK and she said 1 year, maybe 2 years yes, but I need to see if you really love me first she says. Appreciate all the comments and I realise that plenty of you have been stung in situations like these, so I'm going to put the boat out and say "this one's different" as all posters do in these situations. Remember there probably is like a 5% success rate in this area so maybe I have hit the 5% jackpot or have the usual 95%, only time will tell.

You've just contradicted yourself and followed the trap that every person who gets taken for a ride goes through

you said you arent going to pay her a dime, and yet you give this exxcuse which means if you had the money, you'd pay her 15,000

I suggest you take a step back and take a good look at it from a 3rd party,

Would you do anything remotely like this back home?? go to a hooker who says she doesnt take customers and then pay her for a months salary??

• Like 2

"Just literally finished skyping now for first time in 3 weeks as I have moved flat and not had internet until now"

Interesting; so how have you been posting here for the last few days?

• Like 1

<the bar want me pay 15,000 baht so I can bar fine her at my own free will>

Is it 15,000 or 20,000 ( like you said in the OP )?

I dunno if he's trolling cuz "watching documentaries about Thai bargirls" etc, etc.... these same documentaries (the ones I have seen at least) never show bar girls with bad manners, gamblers, cheaters, deceivers..... they show girls exactly like OP is describing.

Anyhoo, she is still working at the bar. There is 99% chance she is shagging customers.

She says don't you think I would go with someone with a lot of money if I didn't love you?

I think she goes with anyone who can pay her bar fine.

Because if she didn't, the bar would have already sacked her.

You do understand bars make all their BGs bring in xx bar fines a week, xx lady drinks a week, etc.

You must have missed the bit where he says the BG pays the bar for all the barfines she doesn't get biggrin.png .

For a 24 year old, not resident in Thailand, the OP seems to know too much!

Perhaps, as he is so open, honest and trustworthy, he could tell us his hours of work and the holiday allowance he receives.

My son came and stayed here when he was in his early twenties and was too naive to know anything without my guidance; yes he does have a degree and is a hansum man, but shrewd enough to know how attractive he was!

If you are in your twenties in the UK, it is easy enough to get into bed with a girl on a one night stand, or perhaps I was exceptional and times have changed. I doubt it!

Awe common guys, don't be too hard on the OP. When I was 25 I was already a Thai veteran, having had my broken and bleeding heart handed back to me on several occasions.

I was invited to Saigon by a wealthy industrialist's son who took me to meet some very charming and gorgeous "Dancing Girls". His father the Chinese-Vietnamese industrialist gave his son one piece of advice; "Don't take any of those girls seriously".

"The thing is none of you have spent time with her so don't know what she is like."

​...there's actually a pretty good chance some of us have spent time with her and know exactly what she is like, Kid.

Even if you are trolling, and I think you are, this thread was not a waste of time, It will pop up on a Google search to all the other noobs that think their bargirl is different...and if we managed to change one life...then it has all been worthwhile.

I'm guessing you won't have the courtesy to come back in 6 months and tell us we were right.

Remember our OP has just moved and had no internet access; as soon as he did have access he decided to write on an older man's site, which as a 24 year old, fresh to Thailand he found out about! Pull the other one. Then after getting tangled up he decides to tell us he has just skyped his beloved for the first time in weeks, but only after posting here!

No internet access for weeks, where? No computers on line anywhere to contact the fictional girl?

What he is trolling for is to get exactly the responses he is enjoying!