Ducati Desmosedici RR for sale - in Singapore

soihok

If anyone is passing by Singapore and fancies spending about 2.8 million baht.

**** Link removed as it contained another forum ****

Fill yer boots, you can be sure not many people have one of these on the road. This has only 480km on the clock.

Just as exclusive as the Panigale Superleggera that was on sale in the Ducati shop in The Pavillion in Kuala Lumpur (shop now closed) at the begining of this year. That was half a million Ringgit or a cool 5 million baht.

Edited by metisdead
  • Like 1

There's a Superleggera on offer (at least it was available last week) in LOS for 3.4m.

Go for it.

If I spent that kind of money on a bike, I don't think I could ride it and really enjoy it due to the consequences of a get-off- it's more of a collector's item than a street bike with a production number of only 500- I certainly couldn't see myself flogging it like I do with my Kawi. A standard Panigale, sure- even an S or R- the Superleggera is really special, though.

That, plus the fact I could never do it justice...;)

• Like 2

Seriously, buying a bike like this as investment and not riding it.

Its a very possible scenario (in Thailand I mean), I would be forever on a knifes edge. Suppose I don't really have the money to play around like that (putting investment into ultra rare bikes to be siting around in the, well, the house).

Then again, something like a pristine RC30 for example, has proved to be very good investment for some.

This is the Bikes in Thailand forum, not the bikes in Singapore forum.

As the link that was in the OP contains a forum, it has been removed:

13) You will not post links to other Thailand forums, or forums which could reasonably be construed as competition to Thaivisa.com or its sponsors.

Closed