Ex-graft buster Jaruvan to be indicted

webfact

She who was being touted by many on this forum as some kind of Mother Teresa-like saviour from corruption. What about the allegation that she pressured Thai Airways to provide free tickets for her kids to go to Moscow? And didn't she appoint her son as her secretary?.Oh, it can't be true, surely.

Was that her? Same person?

Yes.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/716627-group-asks-ec-not-to-endorse-jaruvan/

How could they do this to her.

She is a Christian, and Christian are honest people.

After all she had done (falstify evident or not I don't know) to jail Thaksin, instead of honor her as the country top heroine together with the supreme great leader General Prime Minister Prayuth, she is to be investigated for criminal doing, now that she is no longer needed.

Why drag her religion into the thread? It is irrelevant.

There is no proof that she falsified any evidence and this is nothing to do with Prayuth either. If you read the Op (takes a minute or two) you would see that the investigation has been going on for quite some time - a year - which rather pre-dates the coup.

Interesting that the NACC handed over the case to the AG last August and the AG decided that the case wasn't good enough to proceed and so worked with the NACC to improve the chances of success. Exactly the same has happened with Yingluck over the rice scheme. Good to see that the corruption investigation procedures haven't changed at all.

This junket happened almost 10 years ago. Who has she upset to have the charges finally laid?

That's a long time ago, it makes me wonder if someone's trying to get some old investigations reopened because of her now proven corruption dating back ten years.

What would they do in the west if a prosecutor was proven to be corrupt 10 years ago ? I'm pretty sure every case they ever worked on woud be scrutinised.

Spot on I think. In Thailand finding out what happened is usually much easier then finding out why it happened - and why now.

If the prosecutor was found to have falsified evidence or otherwise prejudiced a case, yes. But financial irregularities (to be kind) are no indication that her work was flawed.

I'd say it's a little more than "financial irregularities", She is the so-called anti graft buster of Thaksin, so now it's her honesty, integrity, and professionalism are all called into question, so yeaqh why not have a closer look at her work?

You might say it, but it would require some evidence to make it credible. Do you have any evidence of wrong-doing (other than tarnishing your little tin god) besides the expenses rort that led to the charges?

She who was being touted by many on this forum as some kind of Mother Teresa-like saviour from corruption. What about the allegation that she pressured Thai Airways to provide free tickets for her kids to go to Moscow? And didn't she appoint her son as her secretary?.Oh, it can't be true, surely.

Was that her? Same person?

Yes.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/716627-group-asks-ec-not-to-endorse-jaruvan/

made your day