Woman beheaded in London attack

webfact

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Police say they have no leads on who was responsible for beheading a woman in her garden in London.

"Let's not jump to any conclusions," said an officer, "we have absolutely no idea of the identity of the Muslim responsible.".....................coffee1.gif

The only link I can find for the wording comes from a sick joke site

http://www.sickipedia.org/racism/muslim/police-say-they-have-no-leads-on-who-was-responsible-1590110

Any other link to the source?

Edited by simple1

Unfortunately once the respectable working class fled the new multicultural ghettos they left behind some of the saddest examples of humanity on earth, the British underclass.

Despised and ridiculed by all with no education, role models or sense of identity, minorities in their own country. many will be mentally ill and easy pickings for a sinister dominant ideology like islam to recruit the next superstar in.

• Like 1

That's what you get when you let all those "new immigrant" types into your secular democratic countries. I really feel bad for Western Europe, seeing how their 30 years of political correctness has come back to chop off their heads.

Seems to me you Brits need a Second Amendment.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya
  • Like 1

Its only going to get worse.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29057709

I look at it as a cultral exchange. Immigrants move in and British born (me) move out. Jobs a good-un, lets hope they can cope with the weather.

A woman got back home to England, got out of the car and let her 2 kids out. Then a complete stranger appeared from under the rear seat.

• Like 1

Its only going to get worse.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29057709

I look at it as a cultral exchange. Immigrants move in and British born (me) move out. Jobs a good-un, lets hope they can cope with the weather.

A woman got back home to England, got out of the car and let her 2 kids out. Then a complete stranger appeared from under the rear seat.

Maybe he wasn't a complete stranger..whistling.gif

He was arrested and handed over to immigration police.

I am confident, based on the information currently available to me, that it is not terrorist related."

And which information do you have that is unavailable to anyone else?

His information is available to us all in the OP.

1. The police have ruled out terrorism.

2. He attacked a car and a cat.

It does sound like a mentally deranged or off-his-nut drugged person.

• Like 1

I am confident, based on the information currently available to me, that it is not terrorist related."

And which information do you have that is unavailable to anyone else?

His information is available to us all in the OP.

1. The police have ruled out terrorism.

2. He attacked a car and a cat.

It does sound like a mentally deranged or off-his-nut drugged person.

Certainly does.

And more of the same continues ..............

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-29074100

Note that just as in the Lee Rigby case, the knife-wielding assailant was taken alive by police.

In the US he would have been riddled with bullets and DOA at the courthouse.

American police have much to learn from their British counterparts when it comes to subduing armed suspects..

• Like 2

Reading this forum I feel young again.

It is the sixties all over again.

Old farts complaining about long haired "beatles", next, about long haired "hippies", next "liberals".

There is a time to be liberal and there is a time not to be liberal. You don't have to be liberal all the time on every subject.

• Like 1

Note that just as in the Lee Rigby case, the knife-wielding assailant was taken alive by police.

American police have much to learn from their British counterparts when it comes to subduing armed suspects..

Typical liberal softie comment.

Old farts complaining about long haired "beatles", next, about long haired "hippies", next "liberals".

There is a time to be liberal and there is a time not to be liberal. You don't have to be liberal all the time on every subject.

I don't have to be anything.

You can say that again. whistling.gif

• Like 1

You can say that again. whistling.gif

You are really generous. Thank you.

That's what you get when you let all those "new immigrant" types into your secular democratic countries. I really feel bad for Western Europe, seeing how their 30 years of political correctness has come back to chop off their heads.

Seems to me you Brits need a Second Amendment.

Mass immigration of illiterates was Macmillan's way of destroying the powerful trade unions of 50's Britain and at the same time ending the unity of the white working class.

Wit the huge numbers arriving weekly/daily it would only take a generation to forget that there was once only a white working class in Britain.[who remembers the letters written on walls .K.B.W..?]

And with the prosecuting and jailing of the Notting Hill 6 it ensured no real threat to these new arrivals.

I well remember the women wearing flimsy skimpy coloured short skirts with 'olive oyle' knees...

The men all wore double breasted suits of either bottle green,brown or navy.All 2 sizes too large .

...'Well dressed' you liberals will quickly point out...

The reality was that the men had few[if any] clothes and this attire was handed to them...They were left over from the war office surplus requirements of the demob suits from 1945.

The English returning from the war were too thin for these oversized suits.

How old are you for real?

I heard similar comments way back in the sixties.

Made me stronger.

Genuine apology from me old boy. It's tough being a kind soul in a brutal world. I too find it very confusing.

Lee Rigby lost his life to some idiot, if I was the policeman I would of riddled his body with bullets too, also it was reported in the press , the Guy felt no remorse ??? Keeping him in a British jail is just costing British Tax Payers money... He deserves to,die, for what he done...