Did she invite all her friends to the wedding?

thailiketoo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So anyway, after all the replies and comments how are you finding married life?

Mellow.

Mellow? Understand. But how is married life now?

Not a dig. Just interested.

Pleasantly smooth, free from harshness, well-matured and smooth.

All the best, enjoy life.

So you got married to a Thai, what's the big deal then?

I married a woman. I found out how much she cared for me when she introduced me to all her family and friends.

So what, it's like those 'I went to immigration and got my extension today' posts. Nice for who ever but of no interest to anyone else, have you got anything interesting to tell us?

I was going to start a colonoscopy thread or where to buy bleach in Bangkok but those two red hot topics were already taken. Sorry. Do many posters check for your approval before posting?

Oh you actually bothered to sort a couple of run of the mill ones out, you must lead a very dull life.

The story is quite a few years old.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

//Closed//

• Like 2