The Definitive Guide To a Perfect Marriage In Thailand.

Costas2008

What a stupid waste of words. DON'T MARRY A THAI WOMAN. They all end in disaster some after a month, some after a year and some after ten years. OH but my wife is different I hear some of you saying.....she's not...they are all the same......money grabbing...deceitful.. and just biding their time.

I feel so sorry for you and people who have been hurt like you ,life must be shit , I on the other hand am so happy ,married over 20 years son in university ,laugh and joke with my wife every day ,hope things get better for you.

• Like 2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't the majority of TV members see the post for what it clearly was...A bit of fun. We all need a good laugh these days with all the horrors going on around the world.

It is too early in the morning.

Or rather, it is still morning, and the usual crowd are trying to recover from the hangovers, so they don't have a sense of humour.

Wait until mid-afternoon. After a few beers have been downed over lunch the general mood improves.

Mid afternoon to about 19:00 is the peak time for reasonable comments.

After that the quality heads down again, as posters get drunk and reckon that they are hilarious with one-liners, or the misery floods up and we get the insulting and spiteful comments.

• Like 2

Bearing in mind that the 'average/normal' for IQ is 100, Costas is quoting some very low numbers.

A woman with an IQ under 50 probably wouldn't be capable of stringing two words together or wiping her own butt, so if that's the level YOU need for a happy marriage, go for it.

I need intelligence, someone who can at least hold a conversation, speaking in more than grunts, and whose knuckles don't drag on the ground.

I guess Costas's requirements say as much, if not more, about him as they do about his taste in women?

Seriously, a woman with an IQ of 0-3 !!!??? You'd be keeping her in a cage.

Is the OP's IQ sufficient enough to understand what the average IQ is?

Thailand; not exactly an intellectual bastion.

• Like 1

What's, with, all, the, commas?

I, owe, you, an, explanation.

Reading other peoples threads, in the past, teachers used to scold them for not using enough commas.

So, I decided, English not being my mother language, to make a generous use of them.

Please forgive me.

Are you a teacher by any chance?

THANK YOU FOR THE BEST LAUGH I HAVE HAD IN WEEKS!

You are so right on so many levels! You have a talent for writing and I suggest that you follow that talent. Especially here on TV! You should have your own page! For your humor is just what this site needs! More laughs and fewer "down in the dumps, hate Thailand, all Thai women are just our for money, expats with nothing better to do than bitch and moan about their lives and how stupid the rest of us are by not listening to them". So THANK YOU again! Perfect piece all round!

Thank you very much for your nice comment.

It was an inspiration for me, after reading some other members comments.

It's the same old question for me, "Why can't I be gay?" (Happy)

And the same old answers keep popping up.

I wish this wold would be a happier place to live.

Thank you again.

PS. George, can we have a Greek Forum on TV?

I will be the only one writing in it and the only one reading my threads.

How exiting that could be...................

• Like 2

Good one. But I think you can add few more to it

1. Find out how much you have to pay to the family to marry her, forgotten the name for it
  2. Should you only support her or the entire family
  3. Probably she has a land that you have to build on it
  4. Where do you have to live after the marriage. Will it be where you like or she force you to? I you ask a man where he lives or he is from, If he is married then he can answer you otherwise the answer should be I am not married yet. Why so? Because it is only after the marriage that you should do what she wants else you are out.
  5. Make contract that all your belongings are yours even after the marriage to avoid her thinking of nasty plans.
  6. Never build a house for them because then they do not need you any more.

etc

You are so right on so many levels! You have a talent for writing and I suggest that you follow that talent. Especially here on TV! You should have your own page! For your humor is just what this site needs! More laughs and fewer "down in the dumps, hate Thailand, all Thai women are just our for money, expats with nothing better to do than bitch and moan about their lives and how stupid the rest of us are by not listening to them". So THANK YOU again! Perfect piece all round!

Dear Costas,

the other day I was in a 7-11 and this Greek looking bloke kept looking at me (I think he fancied me)........help me please!!!!

Signed.......interested

Dear Costas,

the other day I was on a baht bus and this bloke who said his name was JT kept complaining to me about all the farang in Thailand......help please!!!!

Signed .........Achmed

Dear Costas,

I've lost my badger..........finally!!!

Signed......happy camper

• Like 1

Good post Costa, I had a good laugh about some of the comments on this threat. It looks like some people on this form have absolutly no idea of humor.

But just one question to you. You still have this old, ugly moped hooked up with the greek flags?

I will send you a pm, you and your family are always welcome at my place when you in the area.

Once again Costa, good post.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Good post Costa, I had a good laugh about some of the comments on this threat. It looks like some people on this form have absolutly no idea of humor.

But just one question to you. You still have this old, ugly moped hooked up with the greek flags?

I will send you a pm, you and your family are always welcome at my place when you in the area.

Once again Costa, good post.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thank you dutchissan,

It will be a great pleasure for me also to meet you.

As about the moppet is still here, it's my baby and the apple of my eye.

post-71107-0-73938000-1409986618_thumb.j

• Like 2

Thirty-five is a very attractive age. Thai society is full of women of the very highest birth who have, of their own free choice, remained thirty-five for years.

Apologies to Oscar!

FYI ~ Thai women, same as with all Asian women, do not possess the human right of having "their own free choice". There is always an Asian man (hiding in the background) of an Asian woman's life, Thailand is definitely included, in that realitycoffee1.gif

What a stupid waste of words. DON'T MARRY A THAI WOMAN. They all end in disaster some after a month, some after a year and some after ten years. OH but my wife is different I hear some of you saying.....she's not...they are all the same......money grabbing...deceitful.. and just biding their time.

I feel so sorry for you and people who have been hurt like you ,life must be shit , I on the other hand am so happy ,married over 20 years son in university ,laugh and joke with my wife every day ,hope things get better for you.

FOOL! You'd best learn to pay attention, and heed the warning, or prepare to become a member of the Richard Forbrain family of foreign expats in Thailand. Follow the lead of the Russian expatscoffee1.gif

Edited by NativeSon360

Dear Costas,

the other day I was in a 7-11 and this Greek looking bloke kept looking at me (I think he fancied me)........help me please!!!!

Signed.......interested

Dear Costas,

the other day I was on a baht bus and this bloke who said his name was JT kept complaining to me about all the farang in Thailand......help please!!!!

Signed .........Achmed

Dear Costas,

Signed......happy camper

Dear Jesus Christ,

Do not be alarmed. We Greeks are very gay (happy)people and we like giving "our love" to hansum people like you.

I was only admiring your loving curves.......nothing sinister.

Dear Jesus Christ,

Mr JT is one of the most prominent members on TVF. He has every right to complain when stupid farangs go and pay more than 10Baht to the Baht bus drivers and spoil the market.

Although, not a very reliable gentleman as he still hasn't given me my toaster.

Dear Jesus Christ,

For a moment you had me worried. I thought it was your gerbil you lost.

If that was the case, you would have to go to the hospital and believe me this is a painful procedure to get him out.

Don't worry about your badger, you can always adopt Zuma, one of the most loving Honey Badgers on Earth.

At the moment he is keeping "temporary" company to Mr Soutpeel, but he can be yours any time you desire.

• Like 2

Dear Costas,

Signed.......interested

Dear Costas,

Signed .........Achmed

Dear Costas,

Signed......happy camper

Dear Jesus Christ,

Do not be alarmed. We Greeks are very gay (happy)people and we like giving "our love" to hansum people like you.

I was only admiring your loving curves.......nothing sinister.

Dear Jesus Christ,

Mr JT is one of the most prominent members on TVF. He has every right to complain when stupid farangs go and pay more than 10Baht to the Baht bus drivers and spoil the market.

Although, not a very reliable gentleman as he still hasn't given me my toaster.

Dear Jesus Christ,

For a moment you had me worried. I thought it was your gerbil you lost.

If that was the case, you would have to go to the hospital and believe me this is a painful procedure to get him out.

Don't worry about your badger, you can always adopt Zuma, one of the most loving Honey Badgers on Earth.

At the moment he is keeping "temporary" company to Mr Soutpeel, but he can be yours any time you desire.

I think I'm in love.

Thanks for the offer of Mr Soutpeel, but I have sworn to be faithful to my badger (but between us he does look like a hansum man).

Edited by Mudcrab
  • Like 1

Dear Costas,

Where I come from the words "it's a boy" usually means a reason for celebration. Why is it so different in Thailand?

Signed.......gullible

Dear Jesus Christ,

There is a simple explanation to that.

The writing of the word "Ladyboy" takes some years to appear behind ones ears.

So Thais, very wisely, hold their celebrations for a later day when they can confirm "it's a boy"

• Like 1

Bearing in mind that the 'average/normal' for IQ is 100, Costas is quoting some very low numbers.

A woman with an IQ under 50 probably wouldn't be capable of stringing two words together or wiping her own butt, so if that's the level YOU need for a happy marriage, go for it.

I need intelligence, someone who can at least hold a conversation, speaking in more than grunts, and whose knuckles don't drag on the ground.

I guess Costas's requirements say as much, if not more, about him as they do about his taste in women?

Seriously, a woman with an IQ of 0-3 !!!??? You'd be keeping her in a cage.

Is the OP's IQ sufficient enough to understand what the average IQ is?

Thailand; not exactly an intellectual bastion.

You couldn't prove that arrogant notion, by the constant flow of "smart" westerners, who come to Thailand, then lose their entire Life's Savings, to some dumb, uneducated, Isaan country girl, who's young enough to be their granddaughter. Duh! What was that,you wrote, about the 0-3 IQ level applications? Huh?coffee1.gif

Rubbish.

• Like 2

Surely you should also keep a pet Badger?

cheesy.gifclap2.gif

For your information, Son, MrToad has not only got a pet Budger, but a farm full of them.

He is one of the founder members, of the Greek Badger cheese foundation.

One of the inventors of TGAU and a prominent member of the board of directors of the TGAU corporation.

By the way are you interested to purchase a TGAU?

And also, life president of the milking society, where it happens I am the CEO.

• Like 2

Rubbish.

And Greetings to you, Sir Richard Forbrain,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~coffee1.gif

Surely you should also keep a pet Badger?

cheesy.gifclap2.gif

For your information, Son, MrToad has not only got a pet Budger, but a farm full of them.

He is one of the founder members, of the Greek Badger cheese foundation.

One of the inventors of TGAU and a prominent member of the board of directors of the TGAU corporation.

By the way are you interested to purchase a TGAU?

And also, life president of the milking society, where it happens I am the CEO.

Thanks, for the opportunity, but I'm currently tapped-out, re: investment capital. However, I can definitely appreciate the humor of that metaphoric route map. It was virtually, right on targetclap2.gif

Edited by NativeSon360
  • Like 1