Mafia on the beach

upinthesky

The guy in blue shirt is a chair-for-rent employee who is chasing away visitors with self brought mattress.. What is more ridiculous is there is a sign warning that you can't bring in any personal chair nor mattress to sit on the beach but you have to rent their chair for 100/200 baht each. Do they own the beach?

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=290918587763901&fref=nf

I sat on a beach today for 2 hours....not one person came to me selling crap....certainly nobody telling me not to sit there and I must use their chair etc.......oh and not a jetski in sight........oh, forgot to mention, not thailand, but anothe SEA country.......just not the pseudo smiling one.....pleasant it was

I sat on a beach today for 2 hours....not one person came to me selling crap....certainly nobody telling me not to sit there and I must use their chair etc.......oh and not a jetski in sight........oh, forgot to mention, not thailand, but anothe SEA country.......just not the pseudo smiling one.....pleasant it was

"I sat on a beach today for 2 hours ..."

Golly that's wonderful for you and thanks for sharing. I'm sure everyone is writhing with envy.

oh, forgot to mention

No, you didn't forget. "Not the pseudo smiling country." It's there. Got it.