WE TV coverage in Baan Nong Khwai, Samoeng Road?

dru2

Instead of buying a Satellite dish etc, buy a Android box from LAZADA,

or stream to your tv,from your PC, and get ilikeHD, 350 THB,same as

WeTv, many, many more channels,better picture.IPTV is the way to go,

dishes and boxes are the past.

regards Worgeordie

Thank you, Worgeordie.

What I really want is BBC and Al-Jazeera, as well as a few movie channels - but primarily quality news broadcasting. Can I get this with ilikeHD? And where do I find the service? Online? I won't miss Fox!

Thank you, Worgeordie.

What I really want is BBC and Al-Jazeera, as well as a few movie channels - but primarily quality news broadcasting. Can I get this with ilikeHD? And where do I find the service? Online? I won't miss Fox!

Yes BBC, Al-Jazeera both quality news programs, also Australia network and Cartoon network for the kids. Good value at 350 baht a month, its been that price since 2006 as well.

Hoping it comes our way (south) soon. I heard it was across from me at Koolpuntville 9, but that was due to the sheer numbers requesting it.

Thank you, Worgeordie.

Yes BBC, Al-Jazeera both quality news programs, also Australia network and Cartoon network for the kids. Good value at 350 baht a month, its been that price since 2006 as well.

Hoping it comes our way (south) soon. I heard it was across from me at Koolpuntville 9, but that was due to the sheer numbers requesting it.

The ABC Australia network will be no more from midnight September 28 as part of the current Liberal parties cost cutting measures.Received an email from them only yesterday confirming what we had already heard.

A stupid, illogical decision as it was a window for Australia throughout the world. promoted tourism through its travel shows and award winning documentaries. Its "Learning English" program will be sadly missed by many students who wished to improve their English.

• Like 1

I've had it for a number of years at Ban Tha Kham just north (200 metres) of Koolpunt Ville 7.... Maybe the new Malada development at the Samoeng crossroads will make a difference? We shall see.

Hi Dru 2, sent you PM, check it out,

regards Worgeordie

Thank you, Worgeordie.

The ABC Australia network will be no more from midnight September 28 as part of the current Liberal parties cost cutting measures.Received an email from them only yesterday confirming what we had already heard.

A stupid, illogical decision as it was a window for Australia throughout the world. promoted tourism through its travel shows and award winning documentaries. Its "Learning English" program will be sadly missed by many students who wished to improve their English.

Thats madness.

regards Worgeordie

IPTV is terrible. they have it (TOT) in the lounge of the car wash place i go. sometimes i sit there for an hour while they wax the car and I watch TV - try to -. every channel stops and buffers endlessly. if you change channels then you have to wait a while and stare at the meter showing the level of 'buffering'. i don't know how anyone could tolerate that when trying to watch live news or something. i can tolerate it - sort of - when trying to watch youtube.com but not TV. there is a long way to go before we could depend on the internet to watch television.

regards Worgeordie

IPTV is terrible. they have it (TOT) in the lounge of the car wash place i go. sometimes i sit there for an hour while they wax the car and I watch TV - try to -. every channel stops and buffers endlessly. if you change channels then you have to wait a while and stare at the meter showing the level of 'buffering'. i don't know how anyone could tolerate that when trying to watch live news or something. i can tolerate it - sort of - when trying to watch youtube.com but not TV. there is a long way to go before we could depend on the internet to watch television.

Just because have seen one IPTV,don't say its terrible,I have no problem at all with mine,never buffers.

the servers are in BKK, not USA or UK, so works even if your Internet not so good.i stream all kinds

of movies ,series,docs,news,sports, i like certain sites where you can stream series,just after they have

been released in US,with NO ADVERTS,to spoil it,

regards worgeordie.

• 1 month later...

Have just helped a friend hook on to ilikeHD at CMLakeland.

He seemed very happy and could not tell the difference in the picture from just-abandoned True.

Yes an occasional freeze is possible if your internet iffy, but the risk/reward is well worthwhile IMHO.

Approx 3 or 4 second wait for change of channel....not far off WETV.

If it doesn't work out you can dump it at will no contract nonsense.

Edited by cheeryble