Double Entry Tourist Visa in Malaysia?

Hello all, thank you in advance for helping me on this:

• Im am from Spain, 24 years old
  • I am weighing the different options to stay the longest in Thailand with the tourists visas:
  • Option 1: I come from Spain without Visa in October, stay one month (or 2 with one extension bought at the Immigration), then get out of the country and buy a Tourist Visa (Malaysia or Laos). Enter Thailand again and buy another extension at the end of my stay.
  • Option 2: I get a Tourist Visa from Spain, get an extension at the end of my first Visa. Then get out of the country and buy a new Tourist Visa (Malaysia or Laos). Enter Thailand again and buy another extension at the end of my stay.

Questions:

• Can I buy a Double/ Triple Entry from Spain? Can I buy a Double/ Triple Entry in Malaysia, or do I need to go specifically to Laos?
  • Other than the multiple plane tickets, do I need specific papers to show when applying for my Double/Triple Entry?

Thanks very much for reading this and helping me to find the best solution.

You should get a tourist visa before traveling. If you can get a 3 entry tourist visa that would give almost 9 months without needing a new visa.

If you don't get a visa and don't have a ticket out of the country within 30 days of arrival you can be denied boarding for your flight.

You can only get a single entry tourist visa in Malaysia. A 2 entry visa is available in Laos with needing tickets out of the country.

i am in the process of securing another ED visa, the school just notified me today that they can't find a Chinese teacher so they want to find me another class, not Chinese language but something else I don't want to take.

Can I go to Savannakhet and get a double or triple entry visa to hold me over while I look for another school, I don't have time to do another ED visa with another school before the 30th of this month.

I don't plan on buying any plane tickets, would there be a problem do you think? thanks

i am in the process of securing another ED visa, the school just notified me today that they can't find a Chinese teacher so they want to find me another class, not Chinese language but something else I don't want to take.

Can I go to Savannakhet and get a double or triple entry visa to hold me over while I look for another school, I don't have time to do another ED visa with another school before the 30th of this month.

I don't plan on buying any plane tickets, would there be a problem do you think? thanks

You can get a 2 entry tourist visa in Savannakhet. They do not ask for tickets.

At the moment they are issuing visas on the same day they are applied for,