NIDA Poll says majority are not affected by martial law

webfact

The law should stay forever.

It keep bad people out.

Thailand have never been so peaceful for a long long time.

It's didn't keep the bad people out down South this morning where 4 people were killed and 5 wounded..

Or do you conveniently forget that the South is still part of Thailand, but because it's not invloving the "red shirts" then it doesn't count?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/759597-four-killed-five-injured-in-militant-attack-in-pattani/

Not a single comment condemning the act, or the perpetrators either from any forum member, that's quite sad that the loss of life there seems to be insignificant, I really wonder if this had been in Bangkok, and done by the "red shirt terrorists" how much of an outcry there would have been ?

Selective Terrorism perhaps?

Edited by Fat Haggis
  • Like 1

The law should stay forever.

It keep bad people out.

Thailand have never been so peaceful for a long long time.

It's didn't keep the bad people out down South this morning where 4 people were killed and 5 wounded..

Or do you conveniently forget that the South is still part of Thailand, but because it's not invloving the "red shirts" then it doesn't count?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/759597-four-killed-five-injured-in-militant-attack-in-pattani/

Not a single comment condemning the act, or the perpetrators either from any forum member, that's quite sad that the loss of life there seems to be insignificant, I really wonder if this had been in Bangkok, and done by the "red shirt terrorists" how much of an outcry there would have been ?

Selective Terrorism perhaps?

Just to be fair, may I mention those brutal PDRC / PCAD guards ? That also tended to provoke a bit of an outcry.

Maybe double standards only means you have two sides with each their standard?

Still as far as I call tell, peope here in Bangkok seem relatively happy with the control on 'things' by the military. Some grumbling starting though, but that seems related to having been caught by a wheel clamp, or not being able to buy your way out with some donation. Lack of this low level corruption might easily annoy common people.

• Like 1