Please help, I have got a nympho

Bulldozer Dawn

Funny why some dreams turn into nightmares. A young guy, back in the UK, used to come into our local and tell us about this young girl who wanted it just about continually, every which way you can! After a few weeks he said he had enough and just wanted to go out for a good curry but she just wanted bed. In the end he chose the curry and said it was fantastic for a while but a curry is still the winner and makes no demands. I must say at my age even a good curry two or three times a week is getting too much!

Even if the OP is not serious, I can say from experience that it will wear him down eventually. After a divorce in 2007/8 from a Filipina who was boring in bed, I bought a house with pool, jacuzzi, games room with stage & poles, cinema, pool table etc. Then I called up a bi girl I was fond of & we invited other girls who would enjoy group fun. After a year with 5 girls in the house I met someone special who moved in and became number 6 but I was almost dead from keeping up with the others.... Thankfully there was some jealousy, treachery and bad feeling creeping in so I was able to let the others leave, one by one until only the original bi girl and number 6 remained. I married number 6 and we have a 5 year old daughter now. I am now in my mid 50's and the bi girl (now 28) is still a family friend, although she's still in Philippines playing with her girlfriends and looking for a foreigner husband. If anyone wants an introduction for an outstanding vacation in Philippines with multiple girl partners or to snag the chick while she's still young and available please pm me....

Edited by Andyfarquar

Get her a girl friend and join in. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger....loIn

In my earlier post where I addressed the medical definition of Nymphomania as a

inability of a woman to achieve orgasm , causing a behavior pattern of acquiring many partners to engage in sexual intercourse , believing that sooner or later she would find a partner who helped her achieve orgasm. I had forgotten to mention my experience of my exs- being Bi-sexual , present wife of 14 years an exception ! Now the first wife who suffered , if you can call it that , from the medical description of Nymphomaniac behavior,

engaging with many partners because of inability to achieve orgasm, when she finally tried sex with another woman , became almost like a puppy love situation, which the other lady did not want. So next she tried with a less feminine partner , more butch here they call it Tom Boy.....That also failed , so she then fell for a friend and we split up....so the introduction for a 3 some dont always work. My 2nd wife wound up leaving me for one of her GFs...lol....we had many 3 somes that were extraordinary , but I know a few guys this has happened to ,so you can lose ur love with this type of endeavor !

My first Thai long term partner , she experimented in 3somes with me, to make me happy ! She swore not her thing but two of the girls said she was quite good at cunnilingus ,for somebody who says they aren't that into women ! Actually another girl who lived with us and was Bi- preferred my oral performance , which definitely was an ego boost! I always said I was a Cunnilingust not a Cocksman !

So , although I think a 2 lady relationship can be wonderful , it will only work if all three people are into each other without any petty jealousies rearing its ugly presence.

Paying attention to each other equally and never over-reacting to situations , without talking things over calmly and never on Booze !

Just remember , it can work but you need to work at it and all 3 must really want it to work. Good Luck !

BTW, when I was at Rock Hard managing in Phuket ,had a customer who left his GF after a few months , cause she was more then willing to do 3somes with him! Needless to say we all thought what a frackin' idiot ! Most guys I knew were always looking for the Daily-Double Tag team ! and this nut was turning it down , but to each his own ,I for one

think Menage et trois ! were the best words I ever experienced in French ! N'est c'est pas? BB

post-35854-0-07855300-1410328266_thumb.j

buy her an electrical/battery appliance

I believe encouragement into bisexuality for her is what is needed and let her know that expect loyalty to your manhood but want to watch her in action with her girlfriends

That issue is already in the mix. I posted the following more than a month ago on another thread. But none of the Thai Visa detectives have picked up on it yet:

I have just started a new relationship with the stunning girl who is 31 years old. I speak good Thai and have lived here for five years now. My girl was previously married to a Tom. The Tom has rich parents and paid a good chunk of sin sot to my girl's parents and had the pukcan (village wedding). That was 10 years ago when my girl was just 21. A decade later my girl was growing tried of the Tom. She smokes, drinks heavily, and is a womaniser with several young (and quiet beautiful) giks on the side (one of which is a Korean girl). So my girl left the Tom six months ago.

I feel like I have won the lottery, the sex with my new girl is just amazing, she is like a teenager, very naive but eager to learn, and please, and experience new things. AND she is a great kisser, unlike most of my previous girlfriends. The other day we went on a weekend trip and as we were checking in to our room at 10am a beautiful little girl had just finished cleaning our room and hovered at the door for a while to chat with my girl. I laid back on the bed and smiled. I then went over behind my girl and started kissing her neck and ears while she continued chatting with the maid. The maid didn't look away, giggled, and kept chatting away. I nearly asked the maid if she wanted to come inside to talk some more...but I didn't...One of those rare moments that you have to seize and if you don't they are gone forever. Never have been a quick thinker...more of a planner

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/750256-thai-tom/

I think the 5th or 6th girl I met when coming to Chiang Mai was like this. It was great for a month and then I said goodbye. I think you should go back to your other g/f (on hands and knees) and beg her to come back. She will be with you long after the sex has gone from a roaring river to a trickle in a dry stream bed. I have been with the same g/f for 3 years and it started out hot and heavy but has now slowed down. Its the way relationships work. If she is a good as you say she is over time you will have to put a chastity belt on her as other males will start to sniff around to partake of a good thing and if she is a nympho well she will be constantly in heat. Go for the slow and steady not the fast and furious.

She's at work at the moment. I slept in late and am enjoying the cool weather at home on the computer. Looking forward to bringing my A game tonight. Purhased a large bottle of 1000 SAMBEE Vit B1-6-12 tablets at supercheap yai for a few hundred baht. Don't drink or smoke and am not overweight. I exercise regularly. She is a very pretty girl, but it is her smell that drives me nuts. What on earth is more intoxicating than lying close to the nape of her neck and breathing in that wonderful scent. I am done for it would seem.

Edited by Bulldozer Dawn

Interesting how you guys are telling me I have made a mistake. My good Thai girl was...well...good. I never had any problems with her but the sex was only ok. Yes...I changed girlfriends becase of the great sex. My new girl has a job, but no degree, and she is (so far) a pleasure to have in my home, she is loving and cleans my place every moring. I was comfortable in my old relationship...but not happy. Now I am very happy. And yes much of that happiness comes from the great sex. But why have the moral police posters arrived already. When you have worked hard all your life...why is it wrong to make choices that make you happy. Perhaps those choices and petulant and churlish, but they were made on the basis of seeking joy.

I am in the same situation as you. I have a great girlfriend who loves me, is very well placed financially and in her career, never needs money from me, looks great and 10 years younger than she is and would love me to stay with her. She also will do alomost anything to keep me satisfied sexually.

I could not find a more comfortable and practical relationship. One I would have given anything for when I was lonely back in my native country.

But it is not satisfying. I am not greedy but it is just not what I was looking for and I feel stuck in it.

It was your choice to go with the young lady so just be careful and enjoy it as much as possible. If it is too much just tell her you that the wedding tackle is a bit sore or something.

Good luck.

Interesting how you guys are telling me I have made a mistake. My good Thai girl was...well...good. I never had any problems with her but the sex was only ok. Yes...I changed girlfriends becase of the great sex. My new girl has a job, but no degree, and she is (so far) a pleasure to have in my home, she is loving and cleans my place every moring. I was comfortable in my old relationship...but not happy. Now I am very happy. And yes much of that happiness comes from the great sex. But why have the moral police posters arrived already. When you have worked hard all your life...why is it wrong to make choices that make you happy. Perhaps those choices and petulant and churlish, but they were made on the basis of seeking joy.

I am in the same situation as you. I have a great girlfriend who loves me, is very well placed financially and in her career, never needs money from me, looks great and 10 years younger than she is and would love me to stay with her. She also will do alomost anything to keep me satisfied sexually.

I could not find a more comfortable and practical relationship. One I would have given anything for when I was lonely back in my native country.

But it is not satisfying. I am not greedy but it is just not what I was looking for and I feel stuck in it.

It was your choice to go with the young lady so just be careful and enjoy it as much as possible. If it is too much just tell her you that the wedding tackle is a bit sore or something.

Good luck.

Yep. I visited some of those thoughts when I broke with my old girlfriend. She is only 27, very smart, beautiful, willing to please, and great with money. But sex isn't just about willingness. Sometimes there has to also be that...synergy...when the world moves for both of you. I didn't get that with the old girlfriend. I have it in spades with the new. But getting back to your post, before I broke it off, I was laying in bed one night with my old girl asleep on my chest and thinking the very same thought that you posted. Back home I was a stressed out professional with my own consultancy, living alone with no sex life whatsoever. I would have given my right arm to have a girlfriend like the one I have just left. And if I had her I would have married her in an instance...to hell with the consequences. But living here full time changes ones mindset. Suddenly you are not "on the shelf" like you are back in Farang land when you hit your forties and are still not married. Here you have choice...and if you take the time to learn Thai...dare I say it...you are spoiled with choice. I am now off down a new rabbit hole. That adventure could prove wonderous, or disasterous. It doesn't really matter, because I am having fun. And that is why I left Farang Land. It wasn't fun anymore.

• Like 1

Save yourself a lot of money and heart-ache.......dump the nympho and get that smart, independent Thai girl back in your life.

She is very much still in my life. I just have a new partner who is much better in bed. Explain to me, like I was a four year old, or a golden retriever, just why I should dump my new partner?

Get her a girl friend and join in. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger....loIn

In my earlier post where I addressed the medical definition of Nymphomania as a

inability of a woman to achieve orgasm , causing a behavior pattern of acquiring many partners to engage in sexual intercourse , believing that sooner or later she would find a partner who helped her achieve orgasm. I had forgotten to mention my experience of my exs- being Bi-sexual , present wife of 14 years an exception ! Now the first wife who suffered , if you can call it that , from the medical description of Nymphomaniac behavior,

engaging with many partners because of inability to achieve orgasm, when she finally tried sex with another woman , became almost like a puppy love situation, which the other lady did not want. So next she tried with a less feminine partner , more butch here they call it Tom Boy.....That also failed , so she then fell for a friend and we split up....so the introduction for a 3 some dont always work. My 2nd wife wound up leaving me for one of her GFs...lol....we had many 3 somes that were extraordinary , but I know a few guys this has happened to ,so you can lose ur love with this type of endeavor !

Regarding the statement: "Nymphomania as a

inability of a woman to achieve orgasm"

This is absolutely not the definition of nymphomania.

Save yourself a lot of money and heart-ache.......dump the nympho and get that smart, independent Thai girl back in your life.

She is very much still in my life. I just have a new partner who is much better in bed. Explain to me, like I was a four year old, or a golden retriever, just why I should dump my new partner?

No matter how nice the woman or how great she treats me, and even with all the other great things we men want in the "ideal" woman, if the sex ain't hot then I'll eventually get bored and I'm outta there. It's happened several times with me. Hot sex is by no means all I need in my full-time woman ... but it's gotta be there or else I won't.

There's nothing more intoxicating than a super hottie who can't seem to get enough and f___s you near to death. But to keep her coming back for more you've gotta keep it up (both puns intended). And for an older man, that takes training, super nutrition, no smoking, and very little alcohol consumption ... and, ideally, training in tantric and pranayama yoga.

Super-hot and crazy-sexed women can drive some men insane (literally) and things can often end badly ... sometimes very badly. But at the time you just don't give a damn because that p___y is soooo sweet and it makes you feel like the super stud all men have fantasized being. Yes, it's crazy and screwed up ... but you just can't help yourself.

I've been there a few times and the last time it got a little scary towards the end. I met Cartoon (yes, that's her name) on thailovelinks.com. She was mid twenties (much younger than I), was a law student, with great body and nice face and very long hair, and and deep crazy eyes. Those eyes said it all. From the very first night we went crazy with each other. My god! It was fantastic. She would go out of her head and into another world as she got more and more turned on. She laughed, cried, screamed, whimpered, shrieked, and made sounds I've never heard before or since. She would sweat profusely, her long hair became soaked, and she'd drip hot sweat onto by body ... and her ultra-sexy sweaty smell would turn me on so much that I could quickly reload and go back for more. It was an amazing thing to experience. I've been with many farang girls/women in my life, and many, many Thais, so I've pretty much seen it all ... but never anything quite like Cartoon.

But, alas, all good things come to an end, and after two months I had to dump her for a girl I had fallen in love with. And then the crazy nympho went a bit crazy for real ... threatening to tell my new girlfriend (but I called her bluff) and then threatening to kill herself, which I have to confess, scared me a bit ... but I called her bluff again. Then she started negotiating with: "It's OK to have your new girlfriend and we'll just be giks." But I held my ground and finally she stopped calling.

Now, after almost two years with that girlfriend, we're getting married in Dec. We have great sex and it some times gets a bit crazy and nasty ... but do I ever think about Cartoon? You bet your ass I do, and I'd love just one more weekend with her ... but I know that would be a very big mistake and I won't let myself go there.

Remember, girls who are insatiably crazy about sex are actually a little ... if not a lot ... crazy themselves. Enjoy it while you can ... but don't do anything stupid, and pull out before it gets too crazy. 5555

Edited by HerbalEd

Thanks 'Bulldozer dawn' for your honesty and for the many laughs your and other TV members have given me tonight.

A couple of classics are even now causing some happy smiles:-

The new girl:- “smashing me to bits every night”

Kamagara:- “provide you with a diamond cutter”

arf, arf biggrin.png

Keep up the good work.

You might want to check out if she has purchased any life insurance and is trying to collect on it by shagging you to death whistling.gif

A relationship based on sex doesn't last long. True. But I hope I can be wrong in your case and I hope your relationship is more than sexual. Unless of course your girlfriend have an ulterior motive on why is she giving you good sex! I have a strong feeling that this girl wants something from you. Marriage perhaps, get pregnant with a half-farang child, she can also be using sex to have control over you and begin demanding money, security, or status. Again, I hope I am wrong.

But take a moment to look at this scenario. You see, the first few months or years in a sexual relationship, the sex will be mind blowing. Both of you will consummate your appetites. But what will happen if you are into your 20th year together, do you think the sex will be as good as you both started? I have a hunch that as soon as the mind blowing sex stops, you will start missing those "exciting moments" and you will search for an alternative, that is to find another young woman who could give you good sex that you've been missing and then what will happen to this "wonderful" girlfriend you have now after the sex is gone? Either you will leave her or she will leave you! That's a very likely scenario!

A relationship based on sex doesn't last long. True. But I hope I can be wrong in your case and I hope your relationship is more than sexual. Unless of course your girlfriend have an ulterior motive on why is she giving you good sex! I have a strong feeling that this girl wants something from you. Marriage perhaps, get pregnant with a half-farang child, she can also be using sex to have control over you and begin demanding money, security, or status. Again, I hope I am wrong.

But take a moment to look at this scenario. You see, the first few months or years in a sexual relationship, the sex will be mind blowing. Both of you will consummate your appetites. But what will happen if you are into your 20th year together, do you think the sex will be as good as you both started? I have a hunch that as soon as the mind blowing sex stops, you will start missing those "exciting moments" and you will search for an alternative, that is to find another young woman who could give you good sex that you've been missing and then what will happen to this "wonderful" girlfriend you have now after the sex is gone? Either you will leave her or she will leave you! That's a very likely scenario!

Doomsday Donald.

I have recently ended a relationship with a good Thai girl, she never asked for money, was smart, well educated and has a great job in the telecommunications industry. I ended the relationship for one reason...I met a another girl...who became my gik...and the sex with her was just mind blowing. I have now moved house and the gik has moved in also. But therein lies the problem. At my age, late forties, mad sex is great two or three times a week, however the new gik is smashing me to bits every night. I don't have any erectile issues....but fatigue, sleep deprevation and a bad back are killing me.

Any tips for coping with a live in nympho who is half your age?

You've won the lottery and your complaining,amazing.