Bankok bank accounts

I have 2 accounts in Bangkok bank, both with a ATM card. I am now moved to South Korea and will not use these accounts for a while! I wonder if it is a good idea to transfer som money and just let them stay there until i get back? I have read that some banks take 100 baht in fee every month, just to have a account, but i think BKK bank not have that! I also wonder how long my accounts can be inactive before they delete them?

When an account has been inactive (i.e, no user deposits, withdrawals, transfers, etc) for 12 months and drops below Bt2,000, a monthly maintenance fee of Bt50 will be applied until the account balance reaches zero and then the account is closed. Best to keep the account balance above Bt2,000 when you are going to leave it inactive...and be sure to take into account the annual debit card fee which would draw down the balance a few hundred baht to possibly below Bt2,000.

This is the typical policy for Thai banks. See below link and cut & paste from the Bangkok Bank website.

http://bangkokbank.com/BangkokBank/WebServices/HelpCenter/Pages/FeeTable.aspx

post-55970-0-76848900-1410249047_thumb.j