foreigners scamming foreigners

silomplaya

thailand is fast becoming the scamming capital of asia but after i see a topic "why do they let each other scam each other" i am thinking why are we scamming each other ? just hang out in pattaya bay for a day near mikes shopping and you will see every second farang asking for a 100 baht for a new passport , or a few hundred for rent , it seems everyone has lost there atm cards or lady has stolen everything .....

and unsuspicious foreigners are falling for these petty scams and the scammers are remaining in thailand using the funds for other things.

Edited by silomplaya

"just hang out in pattaya bay for a day near mikes shopping and you will see every second farang asking for a 100 baht for a new passport , or a few hundred for rent , it seems everyone has lost there atm cards or lady has stolen everything .....

and unsuspicious foreigners are falling for these petty scams and the scammers are remaining in thailand using the funds for other things."

While I have never lived in Pattaya, I have, over the years spent months in Pattaya.

I can say, hand on heart that I have never had a 'farang asking for a 100 baht for a new passport , or a few hundred for rent' ... and I've spent my fair share of time on both Beach Road and 2nd Rd near Mikes Shopping.

Forget him, he is a weirdo

The Bible. Luke 6:38

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

OP, we are not scamming each other we just ask for some donations between us.

Be a good Christian and when somebody asks you for a 100 Baht, give him a thousand.

It will come back to you tenfold one day.

If you never see it, don't blame me, blame the bible.

Greek Orthodox Church or common garden variety Church?

"just hang out in pattaya bay for a day near mikes shopping and you will see every second farang asking for a 100 baht for a new passport , or a few hundred for rent , it seems everyone has lost there atm cards or lady has stolen everything .....

and unsuspicious foreigners are falling for these petty scams and the scammers are remaining in thailand using the funds for other things."

While I have never lived in Pattaya, I have, over the years spent months in Pattaya.

I can say, hand on heart that I have never had a 'farang asking for a 100 baht for a new passport , or a few hundred for rent' ... and I've spent my fair share of time on both Beach Road and 2nd Rd near Mikes Shopping.

was that in stickmans golden days???? or 2014??

Edited by silomplaya

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Be a good Christian and when somebody asks you for a 100 Baht, give him a thousand.

Greek Orthodox Church or common garden variety Church?

Proverbs 3:5

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,

and do not lean on your own understanding.

• Like 1

Galatians 6:7: “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap..”

• Like 1

OP ... to my knowledge, Stickman is essentially Bangkok based ... but I haven't read his this past year.

No where in my words do I say that your experience was wrong or didn't happen.

What I did say was that my experience was vastly different to yours.

Maybe that, in itself, outlines the difference between your good self ... and me.

• Like 2

OP ... to my knowledge, Stickman is essentially Bangkok based ... but I haven't read his this past year.

No where in my words do I say that your experience was wrong or didn't happen.

What I did say was that my experience was vastly different to yours.

Maybe that, in itself, outlines the difference between your good self ... and me.

David, you like me dont live in a farang enclave, so we see Thailand through different rose coloured lens.

Dont think SM ever made it out to Bang Kapi.

Scooters problem is, he believes everything he reads on SM, are you actually in Thailand Scooter, or are you still in China trying to land a timeshare gig?

Or should I have said timeshare gik?

• Like 1

The Bible: Gringogazzer 5:4

"Thou shall jog on as for all thy cash on one's person shall be for one's own corruption."

Arrrrrmen

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Galatians 6:7: “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap..”

Newtons Law (3rd law)

For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction

So even science agrees with the bible