Visa Extension Non B

Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to get a one week extension for my non B visa (which was obtained outside Thailand).

I am currently based in Bangkok, and my work permit is registered in Phuket, so i am wondering can i get the extension

in Bangkok immigration or can it only be done from Phuket?

Thanks in advance,

Stephen

I do have an address, its a condo that i am currently living in, in Bangkok. Do i need to show proof in the form of a Tabien Baan?

I am required to do a 'border bounce' to get another 90 days on the 18th, it turns out i have a business meeting in KL on the 22nd, so

if i was to get an extension of stay for one week, it would see me through. I just dont want to create any problems for myself, as my WP

is registered in Phuket. giving the current visa crack downs etc.

Thanks

You will not normally need to show any proof of address when you apply for the extension. A rental agreement a receipt would be enough if asked for it.

They probably will not even know you have work permit.

If you are working in Bangkok you should have a endorsement in your work permit for that.

Many thanks for your response and information.

I presume i will need to show evidence of my outward flight ticket, to show why i am applying for an extension?

You also mentioned that i should have an endorsement in my WP, because i am currently working in Bangkok. I have just moved from Phuket last

month, same job, same employer, same staff contracts etc. My WP is up for renewal in December. Is it advisable to get a 'temporary' endorsement

until December comes?

Regards.