Is Thailand really losing Russian arrivals?

webfact

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Thailand really losing Russian arrivals?

Depends upon whether or not the PM clamps down on Russian mafia, in places like Pattaya, does it not?

Excuse my ignorance, sir! I read and hear considerable "gossip" about some alleged Russian Mafia, however, is there at least one Russian expat, or any other nationality of expat,"chatting" on this forum, who can (thru personal experience) confirm 100%, the actual existence of such a group? The probable answer is a resounding "NO". I can guarantee, w/ 100% accuracy, that 99.9% of "reply posting" members on this forum, are non-Russian. As such, the existence of "The Russian Mafia or Bratva", must be mostly a figment of the motion picture industry's imagination whistling.gif

"who can (thru personal experience) confirm 100%, the actual existence of such a group?"

What an extraordinarily foolish question! Nobody but an actual mafia member could honestly answer yes (and I sort o' kind o' don't think one actually WOULD, do you?). And so if it can't be "proven" by satisfying your first-hand experience test, then it can't be true! What rubbish. Have you ever been off the planet and seen the earth revolving around the sun? No? Well then, the sun must obviously be revolving around the earth... All the rest is just photoshop.

Denying the existence of the Russian mafia in Thailand. Really now. "Ignorance" hardly suffices to describe...

I wish I found russian females while in Thailand,

they would have been a fun experience, assuming they were there to have fun

Good luck with that hope. A 100% true quote from my last Russian GF. Her name was Larissa. "A Russian never opens his mouth unless the conversation is to be to his advantage for some reason. And the reason is always money."

I wish I found russian females while in Thailand,

they would have been a fun experience, assuming they were there to have fun

Had my fair share of russian girls while vacationing in Turkey, they're a bit harder to crack than thais, but in the end they're girls :)