End O Non O,what next

Hi,

I am coming to the end of my first Non O for marriage.

I live near Mai Sai.

I have 2 questions.

What happens if I go back for a visa run in Mai Sai,how long will I get and for how many times.

And if I go to Savanakhet,are they still giving one year marriage visas without 400k in the bank.

I've done it before I just want to know what's changed.

First of all you can get a 60 days extension at immigration office, cost 1,900 require marriage certificate, spouse id card and house book.

Then if you have a multi-entry visa, you can go to any border for a re-entry.

Once your visa and or extensions are exhausted, you can go again to Savannakhet, for a new visa, no financial proof is needed.

I also live near Mai sai Chaingrai, and I have just got a year extension based on marriage, but I've always wondered and asked myself why Savanakhet is so different about the multi-entry non-0. And also ask myself if this will change at some point. I hope not of course, but it seems to be the 'easy' place. I also wonder why....

If you have a multiple entry visa, you can exit and reenter on or before the "must enter by" date on the visa and you will get 90 days permission to stay. Toward the end of that permission you can go to immigration and get a 60 day extension for "visiting your wife", cost 1900 baht. When that's about to expire you can go to Savannakhet and get another multiple entry visa. Currently they don't require any financials and they are issuing visas on the same day the application is made, but who knows what the rules will be in 5 months.

I've already done the final extension so my 15 months are nearly up but I didn't know about the 60 day extension.

Do you have to do it on the day the old visa expires or just do it sometime before that.

Also what do you need to bring.........is it a hassle like the one year extension of stay.

I've already done the final extension so my 15 months are nearly up but I didn't know about the 60 day extension.

Do you have to do it on the day the old visa expires or just do it sometime before that.

Also what do you need to bring.........is it a hassle like the one year extension of stay.

You can do the 60 day extension of stay at anytime during the last 30 days of your 90 day permit to stay you got from your visa. You are not extending your visa so its expiration date means nothing.

No hassle to get the 60 day extension. You will need your wife with you when you apply. You will will your marriage certificate (plus a copy), copy of your wife's house book and ID card. If not living where your wife's house book is for you will also need to need proof of your address.

No,my one year will be end this October 14.Then the last time I went at Immigration the officer told me that I can get 45 days(one month 1/2)

How can I get another 12 months visa based on marriage?

What do you have now? Do you a multiple entry non-o visa from an embassy or consulate that gives you 90 day entries? Or do you have an extension of stay from immigration based upon marriage to a Thai?

You can go to Savannakhet Laos to get another visa.

Or you can apply for a one year extension of stay at immigration. Whey you apply for the extension they first do a under consideration stamp with a report back date 30 days from when it starts. It can be 30 days from when you apply or from when your current extension ends. My most recent one was a total of 44 days because I applied 2 weeks early and they started the 30 days from my permit to stay date.

I got my one yr Non-o from the Immigration based on marriage to Thai,then every 90 days I should report to them...It will end this Oct 14

All you need to do is apply for another one. No problem to do that.

I don't know what the immigration officer meant.

• Like 1