pattaya bay serial killer

silomplaya

RIP Sylvester Ancram.

But why this thread to Pattaya forum?

Lao khao is the national Thai and farang drink.

And as any other alcoholic drink can cause irreversible damage to your health.

Drink less, enjoy life more, that's my motto.

Still trying to apply that on smoking..........sad.png

• Like 1

Costas ... he's just Trolling ... as he usually is.

He opened up a thread asking 'where is the dark side in Pattaya', but inferring he's been a long time by saying that 'lao khao is the name of pattayas silent serial killer killing 5 people i have met'.

It takes a long, long time to 'kill 5 people'.

Let's move on and enjoy a ... coffee1.gif

• Like 1

I've never seen any people drink Lao Khao in Pattaya. Saeng Som is normally the tipple of choice for those on a budget.

You can even get Russian Vodka for 120 baht a bottle in Best Super.

What alcohol will you be serving at the wake?

Costas ... he's just Trolling ... as he usually is.

He opened up a thread asking 'where is the dark side in Pattaya', but inferring he's been a long time by saying that 'lao khao is the name of pattayas silent serial killer killing 5 people i have met'.

It takes a long, long time to 'kill 5 people'.

Let's move on and enjoy a ... coffee1.gif

well of you come to pattaya for 6 seasons hi and low over six years and stear clear of the bars and drink were the real people are , on pattaya beach you might just meet a few people who know your face not just your username.

RIP Sylvester Ancram.

he was a pattaya local and the lao khao contributed to his demise.

Edited by silomplaya

RIP Sylvester Ancram.

Lao Khao had nothing to do with it. The decisions he made that took him to a life on the streets in this hell hole is what ultimately brought about his demise.

Silom playa is a man/troll of wide ranging social skills. One day at RCA getting 20+ phone numbers from girls throwing themselves at him (his words) and next drinking with the guys on the street in Pattaya (for six years). Socially so busy that he has never had time to find out where the dark side of the bridge he lives under is.

Why are we feeding him? Damn I just have too. Does that make me as big a dick as he is? Probably

Edited by Sigurris
  • Like 1

silomplaya ... it's like this.

For many of us, Thai Visa is a Community.

If a member passes, and if we knew him, we collectively mourn.

If hadn't met the member we show our respect.

If a member here needs help, we do what we can.

Same to making friends on this site ... I have several, some in Pattaya, other spread throughout Thailand.

For you to say ... "on pattaya beach you might just meet a few people who know your face not just your username" is farcical ... giggle.gif

... and don't bother sending any more PM's

Show some respect.

Stand Down silomplaya ... you are out of your depth.

Edited by David48

What is lao khao?

red strong lemonade

????

lao-khao-weisser-schnaps-thailand.jpg

Its a very rough liquor, cheap as water almost, that poor Thais drink to get smashed. It is horrendous and you can buy shots of it from mom and pop stores from a dirty glass for 15 baht a hit. By all means give it a try once but do not make a habit it. The only ones who do are those who can not afford to drink anything else.

• Like 2

What is lao khao?

Crude rice wine. It has nothing to do with Thai Whiskey. It is a clear white spirit resembling sake, but of much lower quality. I have seen one of my staff reduced to a trembling mass as a result of the abuse of it. He resigned last month, his hand shaking so from deleterious tremors that his signature was a series of jagged sine waves.

Edited by goatfarmer
  • Like 1

An old-timer told me Mehkong was the only thing most visitors to Pattaya drank in the 70s, making me wonder how many of them made it to 1980. I still have half a bottle in case I'm bitten by a jellyfish (deleted) but as a regular tipple it's got to take a toll - lao khao would simply speed that process. Hong Thong has a kick to it, but its the 'Lightning' Thai whiskey that still leaves me in a coma roughly once a month. The Thais seem to hoard it for their own use, but you can get it in various bars if you're crazy enough to ask.

Edited by petercool
vulgar reference deleted

RIP Sylvester Ancram.

Lao Khao had nothing to do with it. The decisions he made that took him to a life on the streets in this hell hole is what ultimately brought about his demise.
Cheap whiskey appeals to people with no money, looking to numb the thoughts that come with poverty and to alcoholics, who lost the ability to make decisions about alcohol when they took the first drink.

Lao Khao had a lot to do with his death, your speaking with ignorance.

Please stop calling my home a hell hole, your assuming we live in the same hell you do. My Pattaya is filled with people just being people.

Edited by Chaz1819
  • Like 2

You can buy commercially produced stuff at any 7-11 behind the counter. The labels are all in Thai which should tell you something. There is a red, blue, green, and orange label version but I have no idea what the difference is.

c92f9ab1d3de4862a48e4499016fe16e.jpg

I tried the blue label and it tasted like I would imagine paint thinner tasted like. Homebrew stuff can be bought from street stalls but I wouldn't recommend drinking that.

http://live-less-ordinary.com/southeast-asia-travel/lao-khao-thai-moonshine-yaa-dong-lizards

Edited by lapd

That red home brew in the little markets is illegal but most still sell it. They use the whiskey 40 (blue label), mix it with some power mix they buy and let it set for a few day. A bit like kerosine with a donkey kick included! :-)

Edited by Chaz1819

What is lao khao?

red strong lemonade

Its a very rough liquor, cheap as water almost, that poor Thais drink to get smashed. It is horrendous and you can buy shots of it from mom and pop stores from a dirty glass for 15 baht a hit. By all means give it a try once but do not make a habit it. The only ones who do are those who can not afford to drink anything else.

I forgot to mention it in my last post. It's 10 baht, the glass is clean and there are poor foreigners drinking it also! ..... But is really nasty, you got that right! :-) Edited by Chaz1819

word

Indeed, the last word does go to silomplaya ...

over thailand now im in cambodia working as a teachers assistant for good , you guys can have so called land of smiles and the visa dramas, angry looks and general unwelcoming feelings that go with it.

Here

silomplaya ... you will be missed by someone, somewhere on this Forum.

Maybe your Mum is a member here.

Sorry that Thailand did not live up to your expectations.

Cheers

• Like 1

word

Indeed, the last word does go to silomplaya ...

over thailand now im in cambodia working as a teachers assistant for good , you guys can have so called land of smiles and the visa dramas, angry looks and general unwelcoming feelings that go with it.

Here

silomplaya ... you will be missed by someone, somewhere on this Forum.

Maybe your Mum is a member here.

Sorry that Thailand did not live up to your expectations.

Cheers

is there a point to this personal attack that Im missing? I dont think so