pattaya bay serial killer

silomplaya

Personally I pick higher class friends but I suppose that your own social standing will determine the class level of who you hang out with.

and some people are so stupid they dont know how stupid they are

Never mind slygeeza, if you go back to school maybe you can fix your stupidity problem.

In fact, judging by your excellent punctuation, going to school for the first time would be a step in the right direction. biggrin.png

• Like 1

Indeed, the last word does go to silomplaya ...

over thailand now im in cambodia working as a teachers assistant for good , you guys can have so called land of smiles and the visa dramas, angry looks and general unwelcoming feelings that go with it.

Here

silomplaya ... you will be missed by someone, somewhere on this Forum.

Maybe your Mum is a member here.

Sorry that Thailand did not live up to your expectations.

Cheers.

is there a point to this personal attack that Im missing? I dont think so

Happy to point this out.

The esteemed member, silomplaya collectively has a low opinion of us here on the Forum.

The attitude is also directed towards the Thai people.

He finds his attitude is not appreciated here on the Forum and has now left Thailand and will be leading the high life as a Teachers Aid in Cambodia. Hence the quote above.

So, when someone with his attitude has a passifier.gif spit, picks up his marbles and disappears into the Sunset, we we get the great Costas to pat him affectionately on his tush and wish him well with his new endeavours.

Many called him a Troll here ... that might be a bit harsh, though, a quick search of his numerous topics and negative posts may add some substance to that assertion.

Please tick here if that has been of assistance ... rolleyes.gif

thanks for the psychoanalysis of silomplayer, you certainly seem to speak for a lot of people and Im sure both they and silomplayer will appreciate your dissertation on the subject

• Like 1

Indeed, the last word does go to silomplaya ...

over thailand now im in cambodia working as a teachers assistant for good , you guys can have so called land of smiles and the visa dramas, angry looks and general unwelcoming feelings that go with it.

Here

silomplaya ... you will be missed by someone, somewhere on this Forum.

Maybe your Mum is a member here.

Sorry that Thailand did not live up to your expectations.

Cheers.

is there a point to this personal attack that Im missing? I dont think so

Happy to point this out.

The esteemed member, silomplaya collectively has a low opinion of us here on the Forum.

He finds his attitude is not appreciated here on the Forum and has now left Thailand and will be leading the high life as a Teachers Aid in Cambodia. Hence the quote above.

So, when someone with his attitude has a passifier.gif spit, picks up his marbles and disappears into the Sunset, we we get the great Costas to pat him affectionately on his tush and wish him well with his new endeavours.

Many called him a Troll here ... that might be a bit harsh, though, a quick search of his numerous topics and negative posts may add some substance to that assertion.

so do you actually have a job and a girlfriend and a life or are you just a guy sits on here for an eternity

Happy to point this out.

He finds his attitude is not appreciated here on the Forum and has now left Thailand and will be leading the high life as a Teachers Aid in Cambodia.

so do you actually have a job and a girlfriend and a life or are you just a guy sits on here for an eternity

You sly devil silomplaya ... you have 'outed' me.

Sadly no job for me ... I just pray that my government continues to pay my Disability Pension. Secretly, I wish I was ex-Navy Seal so that there would be a combat allowance added to the DP ... but since you know me well, that would be a furfie.

As for girlfriends ... sure, I have many ... sometimes more then one a week. The new lighting on Beach Road doesn't help me much ... I used to get less knockbacks when it was darker down there. My dream is to have a Miss Farm Girl, as I heard that sometimes, they will lower their expectations in life and accept someone like me who paddles around in the detritus layer of Thai ex-pat life.

As for 'always on here', I can clarify that for you.

I need to save all my money, so I just put my computer on standby, so that it seems that I am always logged on, but the truth be known, I'm having a Nanna Nap .. you don't get as old as I am without taking care of yourself.

Plus, by powering down, those saved santangs do add up over a lifetime and, man, they do add up. I was able to buy a packet of ciggies recently, as opposed to picking up discarded butts and smoking them down to the filter.

Actually have maybe you inspired me for a higher life ... wai.gif ... maybe there is a future role for me in a new country. I could aspire to be a Teachers Aid's Assistant. then, maybe after months of proven dedication, I can climb that ladder and become a Teachers Aid myself.

New country, new job ... my calls for help have been answered.

• Like 1

Sooooooooo ... back to the OP.

And he is correct, I am lying prone in my air-conditioned hotel room ATM with a drummer tapping away in my head ... because of last night's self-inflicted excesses.

We all should be aware of the vices which quietly stealth our life away.

My friend Wally was recently in Pattaya and witnessed the aftermath of too much of a good night out.

Poor guy, looked Russian (Wally thought), but no idea, just a summation, passed out, half on the footpath, half on the road ... second road!

Jeans down by his knees.

There but for the grace of you know who go I ... facepalm.gif

To the person who passed, we wish him to RIP ... wai.gif