New EU sanctions on Russia imminent

webfact

So it can be expected Putin and his people will deny the facts reported here and will summarily and arbitrarily dismiss the MSM that present the reality. The entire strategy of Putin and the Putin people is to deny reality because reality works unrelentingly against them.

Sadly. This is already happening for long time now and it's highly visible ... at least since 2007-2008.

Also we have to admit that much damage has been done by this 'policy', especially among ordinary people(Russian or non-Russian).

Despite that I believe that our intelligence agencies as a rule function well, within the law, and to the great benefit of our nations.

Luckily, decision-making ability of western countries is not affected by Kremlin's propaganda ...

It's obvious that the West is not playing according Kremlin's rules/expectations at all.

NATO summit conclusions, unity of European union, progress in TTIP, ratification of Ukraine–European Union Association Agreement, cooperation of NATO and EU, EU and USA, negative impact of sanctions ... all these things are the exact opposite of Kremlin's desire.

If it was "Russian army" they wouldn't be "soldiers on leave".

Volunteers, mercenaries - call them whatever, but they are not following Russian command orders and they do not have all kinds of support and protection extended to soldiers on duty - precisely the components that would make them into "Russian army" as opposed to "men with guns".

I think everybody forgets that the Russians who are living in Ukraine for centuries have friends and family living in Russia. Some of those friends and family work in the Russian army and take leave to fight for their friends and family .

Every one would do the same in the same situation.

I believe that our intelligence agencies as a rule function well, within the law, and to the great benefit of our nations.

Right, there was no NSA scandal, there was no NSA scandal, there was no NSA scandal, it's all Russian propaganda.

When this summer Germans expelled their local CIA station chief, it was for the benefit of which nation?

Your response doesn't make any sense, or more accurate I don't see any connection between the Edward Snowden affair and my statement: Despite that, I believe that our intelligence agencies as a rule function well, within the law, and to the great benefit of our nations ...

What are you trying to prove/show?

CIA agent in Germany ... I've never said this has something to do with Kremlin.

Of course it's problem. Illegal, mistake, spying ... however you wanna call it.

You think it discredit everything? End of the USA-Germany relations?

NSA as an intelligence agency functions well, within the law, and to the great benefit of Americans?

CIA station chief, not just a lowly agent, gets thrown out of the country - CIA still functions well and within the law?

With such loyalty it looks like you were born to live in totalitarian state.