Farang is causing global warming

hotsoup

I am having an amusing day!!

We have a living room of c. 38 sqm. One air conditioner, 4 sealed up windows because of the skeeters. Normal sliding doors onto the patio

When I work, in my digital nomad mode, I like to turn on the fan and the air to c.22 degrees, keep the doors open for fresh air. Today we have pandemonium. Wife:!If you turn on air and keep doors open the city electricity will collapse, the house electricity will short, you do not understand Thai electricity (that is true) you are causing global warming. Amazing how wife suddenly became an expert on electrical engineering and global warming?

I mean I know cows 'emitting' methane gas and fossil fuel power stations are considered a problem...I mean I am not evenfarting, in which case there would be good reason to open the doors

Edited by hotsoup
  • Like 1

Here it is total different....wife turns on the aircon to max and opens the door.

While I the Farang rant about the electric and environmental damage (but not global warming because I don't believe in it, but still Thailand produce a lot electric from coal which is polluting the air)

OP, farangs do cause global warming.

Forget about the air condition, that's a minor one.

Think of all the fires they light to burn the rice fields and the garden leaves (Sandman can give you a better detail on that)

Think of all the rubbish they throw everywhere.

Think of all the black smoke coming out of their unturned car engines and their 40 year old buses still going around.

Think of all the big traffic jams that they cause in the major cities.

Unfortunately we have to live with them and accept them in our society.