Motorcycle Taxi Riders Caught Drinking Whilst Working

Rimmer

Motorcycle Taxi Riders Caught Drinking Whilst Working

240.jpg
PATTAYA – September 11, 2014 [Pattaya Daily News]; in the afternoon the police were notified that some motorcycle taxi riders which were in front of the Regent Marina hotel, North Pattaya were drinking alcohol and playing loud music annoying people and tourists. Therefore the police had ordered POL.SEN.SGT.MAJ.Somsi Sima who patrolling nearby to inspect the scene.

At the scene he found Mr.Somkid Boonrod aged 44 and Mr.Paisan Thammanoon aged 45 who were drinking alcohol and playing very loud music. POL.SEN.SGT.MAJ.Somsi politely warned them to stop but they ignored him and scolded him. Therefore POL.SEN.SGT.MAJ.Somsi decided to ask for back up.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/motorcycle-taxi-riders-caught-drinking-whilst-working/

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-09-13

Two posts removed. Please note this forum rule...

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Seems the motocy boys are discovering, like their Phuket colleagues, their immunity has disappeared. They must have missed the memo that there is a new sheriff in town and he is sharing his office with the military. I wonder if they have passed this information about the new rules on to their cousins on the beach-front?

Take their licence away

Take the bike away and crush it

And put them in a place for a year....... where they won't need it

If you read the OP, the army has decreed that the "taxi stand" the miscreants used is to be dismantled. The repercussion of this is they do not have a place of business and their taxi vests are now worthless. They will have to look for another job if they cannot find, or buy into, another taxi stand.

Business as usual. If you open you eyes you are seeing Motorcycle Taxi Driver drinking beer and other alcohols everywhere in Pattaya and Jomtien. Therefore I never take a Motorcycle Taxi, too dangerouse for me. I better risk my live in a GoGo Bar with nice Thai ladies

• Like 1

For an objective comparison: Has anyone with experience in seaside tourist resorts in Latin America or other South East Asian countries

ever seen the recklessness equivalent to that in Thailand ?

For example these lowlife local males riding motor bikes on the Beach walk and sidewalks in Pattaya.

Edited by morrobay