'Men in black sought millions to reveal name of mastermind'

Lite Beer

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Riiightttttt..!!!rolleyes.gif So a group of MIB gunmen went to a democrat MP demanded money, who didn't think it was appropriate to get their names at the time and hand the names over to the Police, it's only now he's come forwards? whistling.gif ... Yep.. I'll swallow that story.. unlike several posters here.

The Dem MP probably thought that giving this information to a corrupt and PT dominated police is utterly useless, they won't do anything anyway. Same for DSI, another dependence of PT and the Shins. But I wouldn't be surprised if the DSI actually knew it and just didn't do anything. Maybe with Tarit gone, things will move. (and No, I don't believe in Santa!)

• Like 2

'Thaworn served as deputy interior minister during the government's tenure.' (Abhisit Vejjajiva's)

and

'Thaworn was also a leader of the People's Democratic Reform Committee'

so obviously I believe every word

Maybe the Nation should use the byline, POLITICAL VIOLENCE VENGENCE

• Like 2

Riiightttttt..!!!rolleyes.gif So a group of MIB gunmen went to a democrat MP demanded money, who didn't think it was appropriate to get their names at the time and hand the names over to the Police, it's only now he's come forwards? whistling.gif ... Yep.. I'll swallow that story.. unlike several posters here.

They went to a Democrat and tried to cut a deal, which is not the same as "demanded with menaces" or other usage of the word.

They went to a Democrat and tried to cut a deal, which is not the same as "demanded with menaces" or other usage of the word.

Thaworn said four of the "men in black" demanded Bt5 million each from him in exchange for "telling the truth" and identifying the people who hired them.

Is it too early in the morning for you chief? Seems like it's there in the OP that they demanded money, who said they did it with menaces? I just used the same word in the same context ;)

Anyway, isn't it just extremely convenient that it was a democrat MP, who actually had the gall to say go away, he was derelict in his duty to report this to his peers, he's lying through his teeth, call it a hunch, of course there will never have been any witnesses to corroborate his story either.. how coincidental that would be too..

Why did they not go to another MP and try and do the same?, maybe because it simply didn't happen.. ?? If I was part of the NCPO I'd be having a good long strong "interview" with this MP..

• Like 2

'Thaworn served as deputy interior minister during the government's tenure.' (Abhisit Vejjajiva's)

and

Unlikely. They have a spell checker.

• Like 2

Thaworn said four of the "men in black" demanded Bt5 million each from him in exchange for "telling the truth" and identifying the people who hired them.

Is it too early in the morning for you chief? Seems like it's there in the OP that they demanded money, who said they did it with menaces? I just used the same word in the same context wink.png

Anyway, isn't it just extremely convenient that it was a democrat MP, who actually had the gall to say go away, he was derelict in his duty to report this to his peers, he's lying through his teeth, call it a hunch, of course there will never have been any witnesses to corroborate his story either.. how coincidental that would be too..

Why did they not go to another MP and try and do the same?, maybe because it simply didn't happen.. ?? If I was part of the NCPO I'd be having a good long strong "interview" with this MP..

Where was the context of "demanded in exchange for"? I didn't say that they "demanded with menaces", I used it as an example of one of the nuances of the word, trying to point out that the way you used it gave no indication that it was part of a proposed deal.

Edited by halloween

The men in the right side photo are 2 of the arrested and allegedly "men in black". The men in the left side photo are PDRC guards.

LOL!!

attachicon.gifMen in Black.jpg

Oh dear, the UDD's Cyber Warriors Red Crayon Brigade, Panthip Division, is back again.

Spoken like a true Yellow who knows absolutely NOTHING about me, because if they did, they would know that I'm a "no color shirt", but merely an observer.

Alex, have you ever considered the remotest of possibilities that these guys are indeed mercenaries, who would work for the side that pays them, or are you so blinkered that you've closed off your mind to all the variables that are out there?

Me personally I like to keep an open mind and wait till there's more evidence that comes to light, but my immediate gut instinct on this story it's one of convenience, and it plays into the Democrats hands, and makes it look like more plausable, and yet, this Deputy Interior Minister didn't see it worthwhile to report this, all documented of course, time, place dates and names to his Prime Minister, Mr Abhisist , or his Deputy PM Mr Suthep? ..

But 4 years later, it surfaces ?? hmmmmmm yeah you might be swallowing this like a soi 6 ladyboy, I'll refrain from finger pointing and euphoria till proof is presented by this MP that it really did happen, not on his word alone sir.

• Like 1

Halloween,

Nope, I used it in the same context that the OP was delivered, it did clearly say they "demanded", and I said they went to a democrat MP and demanded.. I fail to see the difference, no matter which way they look at it, they were attempting to gain a significant amount of money, in return for naming names..

Why didn't the MP take this to a higher level, I think that a nice wee "fee" and an amnesty for them,"IF" they were telling the truth, and there was enough evidence there to support their claims? it would have been well worth it if it indicted high ranking UDD/PTP officials don't you think?

• Like 1

Alex, have you ever considered the remotest of possibilities that these guys are indeed mercenaries, who would work for the side that pays them, or are you so blinkered that you've closed off your mind to all the variables that are out there?

Me personally I like to keep an open mind and wait till there's more evidence that comes to light, but my immediate gut instinct on this story it's one of convenience, and it plays into the Democrats hands, and makes it look like more plausable, and yet, this Deputy Interior Minister didn't see it worthwhile to report this, all documented of course, time, place dates and names to his Prime Minister, Mr Abhisist , or his Deputy PM Mr Suthep? ..

But 4 years later, it surfaces ?? hmmmmmm yeah you might be swallowing this like a soi 6 ladyboy, I'll refrain from finger pointing and euphoria till proof is presented by this MP that it really did happen, not on his word alone sir.

I hate to be picky, but where does it say that he didn't report it to Abhisit or anybody else? Though I could understand why he wouldn't go to Tarit or Chalerm, what would you expect to be done, tell PTP/UDD they have rats in the ranks?

4 years later? There is no indication of WHEN these men approached him, and it is highly unlikely that it would have happened in 2010.

Please stop making baseless assumptions and presenting them as reasons for doubts. And we don't need to know about your experiences in soi 6.

• Like 1

The men in the right side photo are 2 of the arrested and allegedly "men in black". The men in the left side photo are PDRC guards.

LOL!!

Oh dear, the UDD's Cyber Warriors Red Crayon Brigade, Panthip Division, is back again.

Spoken like a true Yellow who knows absolutely NOTHING about me, because if they did, they would know that I'm a "no color shirt", but merely an observer.

Pray tell, where did you observe that picture in the first place?

Hahahahaha my experiences on soi 6? you just made another assumption.. pot calling the kettle black old chum

You're right, we don't know if he went to Abhisit, but we'll be expecting the former PM to corroborate this story in the coming days then shall we? , and you're right there's no time frame or dates given, it could have been yesterday, it could have been 3-4 years ago, but why him, why not any other Democrat MP?

edited because I wasn't paying attention to details myself ;)

Edited by Fat Haggis

Yes, it is quite possible they are mercenaries, on the other hand while the PDRC was being bombed regularly we had a certain cradle of Red Shirt apologists reposting pictures like that from Panthip forums and other sources "proving" how the PDRC was bombing their own people. I remember one, pretty much the same style, one side blurry CCTV picture of the Victory Monument bomber, the other side picture of Suthep leading a march, one man behind circled in red with a red arrow pointing at the bomber on the other side.

It's called disinformation.

• Like 1

They should have made a counter offer of 1M baht and a car, then once they've named the mastermind, only give them 100,000 baht.

Or better still, gaol them.

Of course - why not jail them?

Then they could get a milder sentence for proof who the Boss is - after he was convicted.

They had admitted their criminal actions already

Edited by sweatalot

Yes, it is quite possible they are mercenaries, on the other hand while the PDRC was being bombed regularly we had a certain cradle of Red Shirt apologists reposting pictures like that from Panthip forums and other sources "proving" how the PDRC was bombing their own people. I remember one, pretty much the same style, one side blurry CCTV picture of the Victory Monument bomber, the other side picture of Suthep leading a march, one man behind circled in red with a red arrow pointing at the bomber on the other side.

It's called disinformation.

All warfare is based on deception

So you are sure he could trust the Police to do their real Job?

• Like 1

Since we are in a military rule right now they should offer these men a life in prison for their info or a firing squad if they dont talk. They have already as much as admitted their guilt in their demands. So a firing squad would not be out of order

I think the NCPO is trying to avoid to annoy International organisations like A.I. too much rolleyes.gif

and

"Thaworn served as deputy interior minister during the government's tenure.' (Abhisit Vejjajiva's)

and

'Thaworn was also a leader of the People's Democratic Reform Committee'"

What is wrong with this?

Ahh - I understand he is not a redshirt, so you don't want to believe him

Edited by sweatalot

LOL!!

Seems your observing skills need some improvement

• Like 1

I guess Gen. Prayuth made a wise decision not to include politicians of any flavour in his NLA

• Like 1

i think anyone with ann ones of brain knows who organised the violent protesters in 2010 and who was one who would gamin most by overthrowing the government by force and also who would gain most if deaths occurred so it does not task a sherlock homes to correctly identify the mastermind behind both riots and men in black in 2010