Cheapest medical certificate for WP in Bangkok

I used to do it at the Police General Hospital but they kept charging me around 1800 despite the fact I am paying the social security fund every month. I tried to argue with them with no luck, not sure if it is not really covered.

So this time I want to do it somewhere else where it is cheaper but with guarantees that it would be accepted. Can anyone share the name of a hospital?

wobalt, have you personally used the certificate issued by one of those small clinics successfully in Bangkok? I just wonder because it looks like some years ago they stopped accepting those certificates issued without any actual test being made. I would certainly prefer to pay 80 baht ;-)

wobalt, have you personally used the certificate issued by one of those small clinics successfully in Bangkok? I just wonder because it looks like some years ago they stopped accepting those certificates issued without any actual test being made. I would certainly prefer to pay 80 baht ;-)

It seems to vary from place to place what is accepted. I've been here nearly 15 years, non-stop, 12 years at my current job. I've never been asked for any kind of test. Just the regular 60-100 baht certificate at the local doctors.

It seems to vary from place to place what is accepted. I've been here nearly 15 years, non-stop, 12 years at my current job. I've never been asked for any kind of test. Just the regular 60-100 baht certificate at the local doctors.

20 years working in Chiang Mai and using the 'are you breathing 40-60 Baht exam' but around 3+ years ago labor required a more robust certificate including blood test. Just did mine at a major CM private hospital for 272 Baht up from 200 Baht a year ago. Blood test and a fundamental exam and questions. Seems many labor departments are requiring the blood test to be shown now but as mentioned some may not.

Sukhumvit 77 Clinic. Like the name suggests, it's in Skhumvit 77 (aka: On Nut). It's opposite Big C, about 5 minutes walk from Sukhumvit Road. 400 baht including the blood test for Tertiary Syphilis. It takes 10 minutes. It's always accepted. I haven't been able to find it cheaper or faster. In fact, I'm not entirely convinced they even check the blood. Tertiary Syphilis would be apparent to the naked eye should one have allowed the disease to progress to that stage. I'm pretty sure they would have no hesitation signing off that a person was negative based on a regular exam action using their eyes, but together insist the blood test must be taken per government regulations. This was accurate last week when I had it done fir my annual renewal.

I should add tat they did nothing else. I mean nothing. They didn't even check my blood pressure.they do know me after going there for damn medical certificates for one reason or another over the years, driving license, etc. They didn't even look at my passport. They simply asked the number!!