For movies lovers

carstenp

There are easier sites to use,I tried Popcorntime ,but it downloads,

from P2P,torrents,and i did not like that,Solarmovies,is better choice

for me anyway.

regards Worgeordie

Links please. I was very disappointed with Solarmovies as it requires you to sign in and register/log in and the new movie releases aren't as up to date as the exceptionally easy to use Popcorntime. We have had this conversation before and I suppose there is no converting you! I might add that I do use a fast internet connection and for our household and numerous devices over wifi it performs flawlessly. "Bravo" Popcorntime for giving the consumer what we want; the kids love it!

for me anyway.

regards Worgeordie

Links please. I was very disappointed with Solarmovies as it requires you to sign in and register/log in and the new movie releases aren't as up to date as the exceptionally easy to use Popcorntime. We have had this conversation before and I suppose there is no converting you! I might add that I do use a fast internet connection and for our household and numerous devices over wifi it performs flawlessly. "Bravo" Popcorntime for giving the consumer what we want; the kids love it!

Sorry if i upset you, but why the need to download a program (in BETA) to watch movies,

i just click on Solarmovies, no sign in or registering,you can if you want ,but it never asks me too.

here are some other links,alluc.to, enjoymovieshere.com,movie25.cm,movie4k.to 10starmovies.com

but i only use Solarmovie,has the latest movies,just the same as popcorntime,and the rest as they

get them from all the same sources.

Maybe i will try it again when it comes out of beta, but its the torrent,P2P i worry about,not that i know

how that works,but my firewall was giving problems when i tried it.

If it works OK for you good,but it did not for me,thats all i can say.

regards Worgeordie

for me anyway.

regards Worgeordie

Sorry if i upset you, but why the need to download a program (in BETA) to watch movies,

i just click on Solarmovies, no sign in or registering,you can if you want ,but it never asks me too.

here are some other links,alluc.to, enjoymovieshere.com,movie25.cm,movie4k.to 10starmovies.com

but i only use Solarmovie,has the latest movies,just the same as popcorntime,and the rest as they

Maybe i will try it again when it comes out of beta, but its the torrent,P2P i worry about,not that i know

regards Worgeordie

How did you do that? I've just visited the solarmovies site for the first time and I entered my email and a password. I I then tried to watch a movie, they wanted me to create an account and even to enter my credit card number (although they state they won't deduct anything from your card)

How safe is all this?

I'd love to watch mocies, but I'm a little afraid to enter my credit card details there

for me anyway.

regards Worgeordie

regards Worgeordie

How did you do that? I've just visited the solarmovies site for the first time and I entered my email and a password. I I then tried to watch a movie, they wanted me to create an account and even to enter my credit card number (although they state they won't deduct anything from your card)

How safe is all this?

I'd love to watch mocies, but I'm a little afraid to enter my credit card details there

Never enter credit card details in ANY site like that,don't understand,why this happened

maybe you never went to correct site,as some maybe phising sites and that one sounds

like it. try solarmovie.is have movie running on other pc, no bother,no sign in ,no CC,

try it and lets know,

regardsw orgeordie

• Like 1

solarmovie.is, (is), few sites with similar names, but ending .com , ws, and others they maybe

phishing sites, no need to log in,sign in,if you don't want to,and NEVER asks for CC,and you

should NEVER give your CC details out

regards worgeordie

for me anyway.

regards Worgeordie

regards Worgeordie

Thanks for the links. I too seem unable to stream a movie from all of these sites without registering. Also i found "Maleficent" was not available in 1080iHD only 720p, on all but one of the links.The amount of annoying ads is scary, and I wouldn't advise anyone to visit any of the links without a strong malware and antivirus solution. Popcorn time gives me peace of mind when the kids click on a movie. I hope you do manage to give it another try, a lot of people love it!

for me anyway.

regards Worgeordie

regards Worgeordie

Thanks for the links. I too seem unable to stream a movie from all of these sites without registering. Also i found "Maleficent" was not available in 1080iHD only 720p, on all but one of the links.The amount of annoying ads is scary, and I wouldn't advise anyone to visit any of the links without a strong malware and antivirus solution. Popcorn time gives me peace of mind when the kids click on a movie. I hope you do manage to give it another try, a lot of people love it!

Well you know about how to get rid of adds,yes i will try it,when it comes out of Beta,i have been

watching movies from these sites for few years now, without any infection,so it goes without saying

a good A/V is needed especially with torrents and P2P.

regards worgeordie

for me anyway.

regards Worgeordie

regards Worgeordie

Well you know about how to get rid of adds,yes i will try it,when it comes out of Beta,i have been

watching movies from these sites for few years now, without any infection,so it goes without saying

a good A/V is needed especially with torrents and P2P.

regards worgeordie

You can install and run it from inside a Sandbox if you are concerned about an 'infection'. No need to worry about a Beta.

• Like 1

There are videos on Youtube showing how to stream from sites such as Solarmovies and Primewire. You just have to Google them.

E.g. Here is one showing how to stream them to iPad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeD_7j9MgKg

Hope this helps.

for me anyway.

regards Worgeordie

regards Worgeordie

How safe is all this?

• Like 1

IMHO the best site to download

movies: http://www.icefilms.info

TV shows: http://watchseries-online.ch

Both are 100% free; both are link-list sites that give multiple links for each video. In most cases I recommend joining those sites as a free member (I never recommend paying for anything or giving any credit card or banking info).

Those linked-to sites come in 2 main flavours. Those that require a captcha code to download from and those which don't.

Sites with no captcha code:

movreel

cloudyvideos.com

mightyupload.com

shared.sx

I use JDownloader to cue dozens of movies, documentaries and TV shows for download every day.