what is the thai meaning of a 2nd class citizen ?

silomplaya

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Maybe you mean 2nd class ticket?

A Cambodian can not be a 2nd class citizen as the person is not a Citizen of Thailand.

BTW ... we all wish you the best in your new home of Cambodia ... alt=thumbsup.gif>

Indeed, the last word does go to silomplaya ...

over thailand now im in cambodia working as a teachers assistant for good , you guys can have so called land of smiles and the visa dramas, angry looks and general unwelcoming feelings that go with it.

Here

silomplaya ... you will be missed by someone, somewhere on this Forum.

Sorry that Thailand did not live up to your expectations.

Cheers

Yep, sorry to hear you got put in the back carriage silomplaya.........................rolleyes.gif

well you guys can enjoy your 38 baht leo cans while i sit in the bar drinking cambodian draught for 50 cents a pop chatting with 21 year old cambodian beautys. :)

Actually I haven't heard of you before BUT from what I have seen Cambodian Babes are very attractive ... if I wasn't happily married here I might have followed you. Just remember it's not only an 's' on the end of words that makes it more than one ... anyway enjoy

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

A Cambodian can not be a 2nd class citizen as the person is not a Citizen of Thailand.

BTW ... we all wish you the best in your new home of Cambodia ... alt=thumbsup.gif>

over thailand now im in cambodia working as a teachers assistant for good , you guys can have so called land of smiles and the visa dramas, angry looks and general unwelcoming feelings that go with it.

Here

Cheers

Yep, sorry to hear you got put in the back carriage silomplaya.........................rolleyes.gif

well you guys can enjoy your 38 baht leo cans while i sit in the bar drinking cambodian draught for 50 cents a pop chatting with 21 year old cambodian beautys. :)

You've lost that loving feeling....

Whoooaa that loving feeling....

You've lost that loving feeling now its

Gone

Gone

Gone

Whooawhoawwo....

(Btw, leos cheaper)

Here

Cheers

All hi-so, I am sure.

• Like 2

well you guys can enjoy your 38 baht leo cans while i sit in the bar drinking cambodian draught for 50 cents a pop chatting with 21 year old cambodian beautys. smile.png

All hi-so, I am sure.

Guys, I think we have underrated silomplaya ... clearly he can speak fluent Cambodian ... heck, I'd be shot ... I can't even say Hello in their language.

Plus, given his exploits in Thailand ... probably a master of fluent Thai.

Sigh ... Thailand's loss is Cambodia's gain ... rolleyes.gif

OH ... BTW ... how does Cambodian draft beer compare to say your average Leo?

Maybe I should pop across the Border and join our Friend?

• Like 2

Never knew the OP guy here.

As to the posts -

I am still here.

Been to Siem Reap - a shit hole.

Loved Angkor!

Like Angkor beer - better than Thai.

The answer to OP question:

IMHO a second grade Citizen in Thailand is any Thai who is forced to live solely on salary! In other words has no opportunity to supplement it by "gratitude".

well you guys can enjoy your 38 baht leo cans while i sit in the bar drinking cambodian draught for 50 cents a pop chatting with 21 year old cambodian beautys. smile.png

All hi-so, I am sure.

Guys, I think we have underrated silomplaya ... clearly he can speak fluent Cambodian ... heck, I'd be shot ... I can't even say Hello in their language.

Silomplaya seems to fit the profile of a typical expat male in Cambodia:

http://www.khmer440.com/k/2013/12/7-ways-cambodia-can-solve-its-foreign-dude-problem/