Sitting next to you on your next flight ?

roamer

I was boarding a flight at Schiphol in Holland when 2 half-drunk guys tried to board with no shirts on...Captain refused to allow them on. They started screaming abuse and ended up being hauled off by airport police. Captain got a BIG cheer from other passengers.

I saw that and I'm glad that I shall probably never have to fly anywhere again.

Though years ago while traveling around Thailand used to get some of that on the Farang overnight busses out of Bangkok.

Seems to be getting worse.

sad.png

"I saw that and I'm glad that I shall probably never have to fly anywhere again."

Amen. The whole experience, not just the other passengers who are jerks, has become truly cattle-car like, even if you fly Business Class, starting from the boarding "experience" onward.

And I should add, my experience between LA-Chicago-LA on my last visit "home" maybe ten years ago was FAR worse than anything I've experienced in the supposed less-developed world.

Edited by Suradit69

I was boarding a flight at Schiphol in Holland when 2 half-drunk guys tried to board with no shirts on...Captain refused to allow them on. They started screaming abuse and ended up being hauled off by airport police. Captain got a BIG cheer from other passengers.

A couple of years back I was surprised, nay shocked, to see about 6 shirtless disembarking passengers in the immigration queue at Swampy. I thought the IO might have something to say about it but they were just waved through. I leave it to others to speculate on nationality smile.png . Any takers?

A couple of years back I was surprised, nay shocked, to see about 6 shirtless disembarking passengers in the immigration queue at Swampy. I thought the IO might have something to say about it but they were just waved through. I leave it to others to speculate on nationality smile.png . Any takers?

Grubsville ?

Grubsville ?

Grubsville? I would hazard a guess at that being from Yobo county in the UK. I would also hazard a guess they were bound for Pattaya

A guy went nuts 20 mins before landing at BKK last year on my flight and had to be restrained from attacking another passenger.

Thai police were waiting at the door when we disembarked.

Was enough to push me back up the front of the plane....us champagne Quaffers would never behave like that.

Would we?