Police seek help from FBI on DNA

Lite Beer

Comical that after reading all of that (IF you read all of it) you'd latch onto travel warnings. I don't know you but my guess would be that you live here, have a business here & because everybody including yourself is suffering from the worsening low season syndrome, are afraid of travel warnings.

Maybe I should add that if I've offended any of you with the truth, I'd like to apologise but I'd rather tell you to get to know yourselves better.

i see you're afraid to answer my question? what a surprise.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thailand as with most places in the world appears wonderful on the surface. The national lie, not only to outsiders but to themselves. Again as with most places it has a dirty underbelly that only becomes apparent once you've 'paid your dues'. That is to say once you've not only spent enough time here but also put enough real thought into working the people out. Fortunately our western governments already have this experience & I only regret that they don't have the balls to put a blanket warning on visiting the country.

It's clear to me which people in this thread have done that thinking & which have become blinkered & mindless, more often than not because they are also kidding themselves that the woman lying next to them in bed who's 30 years younger than they are actually finds then attractive (Only your wallet boys). That type become so delusional that they actually begin to think like a Thai & fully buy into the whole rotten way of thinking in this country & will blindly defend the people & the country against any & all who disparage it. It's fairly easy to spot a farang who's suffering with this problem when they say "You not like? You go home" or similar, exactly like a Thai. They do exist, I've met them.

To really understand the country you do have to have some negative experiences as well as the positive ones. Some have been lucky (or unlucky) enough to only have good experiences, either because they sit at home all day in their retirement or maybe they're protected by a 'family' in some form or other so that they can be sponged dry before they spot what's going on, it's quite possible that some will die of old age before they work it out if they're even trying, further possible that some will run out of money & then cry about it when they're no longer useful to any Thais (bye bye).

The way that this foul murder is being pinned on immigrants from Myanmar is typical & disgusting, reinforced by comments from the police chief stating 'a thai isn't capable of this" What a filthy, dirty, steaming pile of horse ****. Does he really believe that the rest of the world is quite as stupid & uneducated as he, along with the rest of the people of this perfect country are that they'd believe that thais are whiter than white? At this point I would move on to the fame & fortune seeking guy who's swapped his uniform for a political suit but I'll stem my comments because it's illegal in this now military state to speak your mind or the truth, an extension of the lese majeste law.

Welcome to China. The wealthy thais are after all mixed breed chinese & they control the country. Their roots are in Beijing. This problem is very, very deep & does include US/Chinese relations.

I'd like to extend my deepest condolences to the friends & families of the victims. I'm sure some of you will be reading this site looking for answers. The sad truth is that this country is the wild west, run by cowboys & I am very, very sad that this had to happen before the world took notice of just how dangerous it is here. I know that I can say nothing to lessen your loss but there are things that you can do. Lobby your government to make the public aware of the dangers here & advise all of your friends & family to stay away. These dangers are not a one off, they are constant, ongoing and worsening.

Many will say that they've lived here for years and it's a lovely, safe place but you can bet your arse that in the back of their minds they know full well that foreigners can disappear here very easily because the police simply don't care & that life is so cheap here & some of the people are so desperate that they work as low-paid killers. Fact. Especially in the south.

Another fact. The 'royal' thai police force is only in place to protect thais. It is NOT here to protect or help foreigners (Hence the 'tourist police'). If you can find a thai willing to tell you the truth they will tell you that this is a national belief.

It's also completely true that the 'royal' (so sad, if I were 'royal' I would not put my name on this parade of criminals) thai police are in cahoots with the criminals & are in fact running protection rackets Al Capone style across the country, predominantly in the high value tourist areas. I would therefore agree that the police on Ko Tau are protecting the killers The reason of course is family ties, a lack of care towards foreigners and low police wages but also, on a more national level, 'wants' brought on by jealousy towards the first world as well as a national tv service which shoves adverts for expensive goods down the throats of people who simply can't yet afford it. Thais are an overly proud race & they're tired now of feeling second place when their country is overrun with what they perceive to be 'rich' foreigners. I've watched this issue rise over the past few years & it's now coming to a head in the young 20 somethings of Thailand.

Racism? Don't get me started.

Well put and unfortunately accurate and truthful.

• Like 1

Comical that after reading all of that (IF you read all of it) you'd latch onto travel warnings. I don't know you but my guess would be that you live here, have a business here & because everybody including yourself is suffering from the worsening low season syndrome, are afraid of travel warnings.

Maybe I should add that if I've offended any of you with the truth, I'd like to apologise but I'd rather tell you to get to know yourselves better.

i see you're afraid to answer my question? what a surprise.

OK... Number one why would it be a surprise & number 2... Hold on, let me open a new window to read your 'question'....

Ok... The question was... "you want travel warnings on all of them too?"

No.

Regarding your "how does this differ' question... You already know the answers in your heart so ask yourself the same question. Try not to make your progress public, it won't help you.

I don't intend to get into an argument here so please back off. You as I said live here & are defending your income. I'm not interested.

Username: AYJAYDEE

Thai transliteration AI JAI DEE

Literal translation: MAN GOOD HEART

Real meaning: Foreigner who gives me lots of money.

still cant answer I see. this time i'm not all that surprised. and youre batting 0.000 on your assumptions. keep at it and you'll get one right sooner or later! lol

Welcome

B'bye.

i prefer au revoir. I'm sure you'll provide more entertainment in the near future.

The entertainment m8 was watching you get answered then acting petulant when asked to clarify your Q, quite amusing,

Yea Thailand should have travel warnings and a guide for tourists safety its one of the least safest places for clueless tourists who are constantly told by TAT it IS safe and getting more so all the time. The Thais have always known it and so do most expats living here that get out and about, most farang business owners are decent enough to warn tourists that ask questions or offer sound advice and the expat community are just as keen to let friends and curious people know how to be careful.

Only a fool or someone selfish would pretend there isnt a very dark side to be wary of here and not wish to warn people that are blissfully unaware and think they came to paradise and are totally safe... which one are you ?

feel free to provide data that shows thailand is much more dangerous for tourists than the many other popular tourist destinations in the carribean, central america, south america. and as to clarifyng my question, I didnt realize english was not your first language. you should mention that in your posts so folks dont think youre slow.

Welcome

B'bye.

i prefer au revoir. I'm sure you'll provide more entertainment in the near future.

The entertainment m8 was watching you get answered then acting petulant when asked to clarify your Q, quite amusing,

Yea Thailand should have travel warnings and a guide for tourists safety its one of the least safest places for clueless tourists who are constantly told by TAT it IS safe and getting more so all the time. The Thais have always known it and so do most expats living here that get out and about, most farang business owners are decent enough to warn tourists that ask questions or offer sound advice and the expat community are just as keen to let friends and curious people know how to be careful.

Only a fool or someone selfish would pretend there isnt a very dark side to be wary of here and not wish to warn people that are blissfully unaware and think they came to paradise and are totally safe... which one are you ?

feel free to provide data that shows thailand is much more dangerous for tourists than the many other popular tourist destinations in the carribean, central america, south america. and as to clarifyng my question, I didnt realize english was not your first language. you should mention that in your posts so folks dont think youre slow.

Clearly you cant answer a question yourself by the looks of it.

No one said its much more dangerous only that it is as dangerous, and TAT make a big thing about it being safe etc ... which is both misleading and in this case fatal. The Caribbean and regions you mention are well known for having their dark side, Thailand pretends it dosnt have one, they dont and their tourist numbers and target market are much much smaller than Thailand so your comparison was in the beginning irrelevant anyway.

Clearly you have a problem being understood, if you cant formulate a question properly in full you should only expect a minimal answer

Seeing as your question above was not your original question and youve added the words more dangerous to suit you the original answer you got was sufficient for the rest of us. But seeing as you asked about data ....lets just use Canada as its neutral and not many of them here interactive here http://www.cbc.ca/news2/interactives/travel-warnings/

Screen%20Shot%202013-04-02%20at%2012.16.

Even you should be able to see that Thailand is less safe than most of the Caribbean and the same as half of Central Americas, much less than Cuba, only better than half of South America and either equal to or less than some of S America, Thailand is equal in safety terms to Burma and Cambodia, Malaysia and Indonesia, ie nothing special on the safety scale to far less tourist driven economies its not even top tier in SE Asia for safety. Kinda ruins the Thai and Buddhist ideal of harmony or safety regarding tourists and answers your questions fully and with official data, just as you asked whistling.gif

And all done without an insult because I dont need to.

game, set, match. bye bye

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 2

DNA testing technology in Thailand could only identify whether human secretions came from a male or female, said deputy police chief General Somyot Pumpunmuang.

must be the basic cheap model from ebay. and someone needs to tell him women dont secrete semen.

​Plus if thats the case and all the DNA test they can do how can they rule anyone out by DNA if it can just tell male or female ? what were the 12 suspects DNA taken aliens ?

Or dosnt anyone in Thailand know how to marker DNA ? which i can quite easily believe

OK, let's start from the beginning of your post. It specifically states secretions from a male or female. Vaginal Lubrication is a lubricating fluid (secretion) that is naturally produced in a woman's vagina. Vaginal lubrication or moistness is always present, but production increases significantly during sexual arousal in anticipation of sexual intercourse. Vaginal dryness is the condition in which this lubrication is insufficient, and sometimes artificial lubricants (K-Y water based) are used to augment it. Because the Human Body is 70% water based, any other type of artificial lubricant such as Vaseline, Cooking oil, WD-40, Motor Oil etc. should never be used as a vaginal lubricant. Without sufficient lubrication, sexual intercourse can be painful to the woman. The vaginal lining has no glands, and therefore the vagina must rely on other methods of lubrication. Plasma seepage from vaginal walls due to vascular engorgement is considered to be the chief lubrication source, and the Bartholin's Glands, located slightly below and to the left and right of the introitus (vaginal opening), also secrete mucus to augment vaginal-wall secretions. If you are unaware that the Female Vaginal tract does indeed secrete fluid, I believe you need to read up on the subject or spend more time with a Female ASAP. You are correct in the fact that Females do not secrete semen, however as I stated above they have their own type of lubrication system to secrete a fluid. Female Anatomy 101 is closed for today. Now on to the other part of your post. The FBI will look for DNA in the samples of secretions regarding whether the DNA is male or female. Based upon the finding, they can determine whether the DNA originated from Asia, Africa etc. Interesting that the Thai Police did not request help on the samples from Scotland Yard. However, the FBI is the World's most sophisticated Investigative Agency on the Planet. And, it BETTER be, with the crazy amount of money the USA Government spends every year. facepalm.gif

Always keep a can handy....never know when you will need it. Keeps the nuts from rusting toobiggrin.png