Meeting

francois

hi'

we began to meet in Mango tree restaurant, nice place :D

we were not that many, but we met :o

how is it going to be next ... wenesday?

so, I'll try to come for diner with my wife (we need a baby sitter) :D

and, well we'll see who's coming :D

see you soon

francois

The meeting was well worthwhile. A pleasant relaxed chat over a few drinks and a little more than a smidgeon of food.

Mango Tree will keep a table available for Thai Visa on Wednesday & Friday Evenings from about 18.00 to 19.30 hrs. (It will only be let go at 19.30 if no Thai Visa members show up.)

I hope to be there again to enjoy more good company.

Come & join in?

:o

• 4 years later...

Just to get back on topic: Since the oldies have been mentioned I grabbed the opportunity to check up on good old member number 20. Haven't noticed Francois' existence for a while which is accounted for by him not having checked in since October last year. I owe to Francois that he is the cause why I'm now addicted to Suse rather than Ubuntu, Fedora or whatever they may call those inferior other brands of Linux.

man, that's an old thread..

Didn't frickin rain today..not as bad on the 'ol blues though..

Wonder how Gab Gab beach is nowadays ... ice cold San Miq in hand.

You know what gpdjohn? When I met you the other night you appeared quite normal and sounded quite sane by Chiang Mai standards. But I guess I was wrong. :o

You know what gpdjohn? When I met you the other night you appeared quite normal and sounded quite sane by Chiang Mai standards. But I guess I was wrong. :o

You said it yourself, Blinky: "by Chiang Mai standards" :D

/ Priceless

Fooled ya!

I was wearing my "tourist cammies" and acting low profile...( wonder if Chas ever got his PG Tips??)

So, you still hanging around Talafofo Falls over there in Guamania ( "Where America's day begins") checking out a possible Chamarro wife?

post-46099-1236917769_thumb.jpg

Fooled ya!

I was wearing my "tourist cammies" and acting low profile...( wonder if Chas ever got his PG Tips??)

So, you still hanging around Talafofo Falls over there in Guamania ( "Where America's day begins") checking out a possible Chamarro wife?

Working on it mate. Just got hammered by the Hilton Hotels Executive Lounge policy. As much piss as you can drink for 3 hours, 1700 - 2000 and then some afterwards with a little tip to the gorgeous Japanese hostess.

Fooled ya!

Working on it mate. Just got hammered by the Hilton Hotels Executive Lounge policy. As much piss as you can drink for 3 hours, 1700 - 2000 and then some afterwards with a little tip to the gorgeous Japanese hostess.

Ya just gotta love those women from Guam.

Hafa dai

post-46099-1236999254_thumb.jpg

post-46099-1236999272_thumb.jpg