Slim external battery for HTC One

THAIPHUKET

My old HTC had a replaceable battery, I would carry in my wallet a slim , most convenient thing, enough to make some calls, emails, never video or similar . Only meant to carry me over for a few hours. I dislike chargers because I am bound to forget them in the hotel.

I.e. I want a non-feisty battery with a detached charger, which one and where to get ? On-line?

Are you thinking about swappable OEM Batteries, or external Power Banks like the ones sold at invadeIT about the size of your mobile and containing enough energy to recharge your phone about two times before it needs to be recharged itself using the same charger as your mobile?

Have seen the phone-sized packs in many mobile shops. The wallet-sized power bank is probably only available elsewhere online special order.

Powerbank.jpg1956867_orig.jpg

main-1-power-bank-160813.jpg

poweroc-tarot-590x450.jpg

Surprised you're shopping out of India. I had to enable a VPN just to access that site.

That power bank isn't very small nor slim.

While power banks don't normally sell with a USB Wall Charger, there is nothing preventing then from being recharged from ANY type of powered USB Port (so not restricted to a nearby PC Laptop).

If you're interested in something with a built-in AC Wall Plug, there are units like these :

Etekcity® Wingman 5200P - 5200mAh 5V 1A Slim, Portable Power Bank/External Backup Battery Pack w/ Built-in Wall Charger & USB ports

Propel AC400 4000mAh 5V 2.1A Dual USB Output Mobile Power Bank with Built-in AC Wall Charger

31mJ7ccWSdL.jpg41NtJwv-6cL.jpg

India ??? Upppps That explains the weird currency :-) I clicked simply on Amazon.

Noticed another limitation = these chargers can only be plugged into Thai sockets but not European.

Thanks, will use your Info when I Fly to BKK

Edited by THAIPHUKET