Be careful in Bangkok

stevie14

So you got hit 3Xs with a meat cleaver and aren't in the hospital ? Have you ever seen what a meat clever does to say - meat ? What are you Iron Man ? Obviously farcical.

You silly billy, it was a rubber meat cleaver the ones they use to chop up the rubber chickens you see everywhere.

One suspects the OP has had a plot line from Bangkok Dangerous running around his mind when he wrote this post...thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

i believe you buddy , i also believe that these guys on thaivisa actually have lifes, hobbies and jobs to fill in their time when not wearing fancy executive suits living the hiso life with there filthy rich half thai/chinese white skinned hi-so wife who is the daughter of the the biggest bankging investors on thailand, whilst not on special ops mission's for the british special forces they are finishing there 5th masters degree.

Well Playa if I hit someone with a meat cleaver around the back of their head there's no way they would ever get up again and secondly you should ask the teacher you are assisting how to use a spell checker.

who do you work for ? ATF , CIA, FBI,SFS, UKSF, SR, spelling police???

Playa I don't work. Just worry about picking up your $1200 at the end of the month. I may be old fashioned but when I went to school teachers were expected to be able to spell.

Edited by ATF
  • Like 2

i believe you buddy , i also believe that these guys on thaivisa actually have lifes, hobbies and jobs to fill in their time when not wearing fancy executive suits living the hiso life with there filthy rich half thai/chinese white skinned hi-so wife who is the daughter of the the biggest bankging investors on thailand, whilst not on special ops mission's for the british special forces they are finishing there 5th masters degree.

Well Playa if I hit someone with a meat cleaver around the back of their head there's no way they would ever get up again and secondly you should ask the teacher you are assisting how to use a spell checker.

Ah "Playa".... how goes the blackboard duster banging business on the other side of the border ?..... you scored yet with any of those 21 year Khmer ladies yet ?

for someone who is such a "playa" in Cambodia, you dont half spend a lot of time commenting on subjects in Thailand... missing the place are we ?....

I have heard that Cambodia intends banning Western males from teaching/assisting in Cambodian school cos large numbers of them are kiddy fiddlers any comment, does this affect your black board buster banging business ?

• Like 1

Ah "Playa".... how goes the blackboard duster banging business on the other side of the border ?..... you scored yet with any of those 21 year Khmer ladies yet ?

for someone who is such a "playa" in Cambodia, you dont half spend a lot of time commenting on subjects in Thailand... missing the place are we ?....

I have heard that Cambodia intends banning Western males from teaching/assisting in Cambodian school cos large numbers of them are kiddy fiddlers any comment, does this affect your black board buster banging business ?

to bad my students are my own age, and as if pattaya isnt filled with 99 percent of the worlds pedos.

post-179267-0-46204900-1411275596_thumb.

Thank you !

• Like 1

So you got hit 3Xs with a meat cleaver and aren't in the hospital ? Have you ever seen what a meat clever does to say - meat ? What are you Iron Man ? Obviously farcical.

You silly billy, it was a rubber meat cleaver the ones they use to chop up the rubber chickens you see everywhere.

One suspects the OP has had a plot line from Bangkok Dangerous running around his mind when he wrote this post...thumbsup.gif

i think he has very little running around in his mind

actually maybe he already run out of his mind :0)

That The OP hasn't answered any other questions suggests it's probably fictitious. As pointed out, if you were hit three times with a meat clever that would leave some serious damage.

To be fair to the OP he hasn't answered any posts (nor made any new posts), which makes me worried that the OP has succumbed to his injuries.

Another school of though that is currently sweeping the MKs of Bangkok is that the OP is really just another incarnation of jspill, the attack really did take place and the brain damage that occurred explains jspill's recent posts.

However, I'm not buying that theory, that would not explain the bitterness issue.

• Like 1

Why hasn't this troll post been deleted yet? It's obviously fake.

1. He didn't go to the hospital.

2. He has the time to go on Thaivisa, create a user name (only 2 post), and tell his story.

3. He hasn't replied back yet.

On a serious note: How dangerous is Bangkok? If I look online I get conflicting reports. A few people who chime in will tell you that it's safer than New York or LA. Other people will tell you that's it's a dangerous place to be at night, I do know of one incident where a foreigner was butchered to death on his moped at 1am on a Saturday. Also, a lady had her purse snatched and banged her head on the street and passed away. I think that was a few years ago.

It seems to me that NY is much worse. At least Bangkok doesn't have nut jobs who will shot you on subway like Colin Ferguson did in the early 1990s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Island_Rail_Road_massacre

Edited by benj005

That The OP hasn't answered any other questions suggests it's probably fictitious. As pointed out, if you were hit three times with a meat clever that would leave some serious damage.

To be fair to the OP he hasn't answered any posts (nor made any new posts), which makes me worried that the OP has succumbed to his injuries.

Another school of though that is currently sweeping the MKs of Bangkok is that the OP is really just another incarnation of jspill, the attack really did take place and the brain damage that occurred explains jspill's recent posts.

However, I'm not buying that theory, that would not explain the bitterness issue.

I'm flattered that I've rustled your jimmies so thoroughly in my few posts.

Edited by jspill

On a serious note: How dangerous is Bangkok? If I look online I get conflicting reports. A few people who chime in will tell you that it's safer than New York or LA. Other people will tell you that's it's a dangerous place to be at night, I do know of one incident where a foreigner was butchered to death on his moped at 1am on a Saturday. Also, a lady had her purse snatched and banged her head on the street and passed away. I think that was a few years ago.

It seems to me that NY is much worse. At least Bangkok doesn't have nut jobs who will shot you on subway like Colin Ferguson did in the early 1990s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Island_Rail_Road_massacre

For a male expat who mostly spends his time at home, the gym, a workplace, and well-lit public areas in expat nightlife areas, with common sense, I'd agree its safer than NY. For a female it's different, but that'd be the case anywhere.

15 years and only 2 posts..................under this name anyway........wonder why? not the chatty sort eh?

OP's only been a member since the 9th of this month. Maybe he/she's the shy type Kannot.

Now if that chopper/cleaver had been a Dexter...or used by Dexter...then we may not have

heard from him/her at all...

post-146250-0-10406700-1411287809_thumb.

I also think the story wreaks of BS but I did have a

giggle today so...nothing more to say. I can't wait

to read the OP's next post but I'm not gonna hold

my breath....

Edited by sunshine51

Not so quick MrT.

I was hit with a meat clever 36 times, then slashed with a filleting knife 5 times, punched by two hundred men, run overby three pickups then dragged behind a train all the way to Khon Kaen and I didn't even flinch or spill my beverage. wink.png

Although you are partly right, after 36 strokes of the meat clever, it. needed to be re sharpened and re shaped. smile.png

So...you were also SF too eh ND?! whistling.gif

Not so quick MrT.

I was hit with a meat clever 36 times, then slashed with a filleting knife 5 times, punched by two hundred men, run overby three pickups then dragged behind a train all the way to Khon Kaen and I didn't even flinch or spill my beverage. wink.png

Although you are partly right, after 36 strokes of the meat clever, it. needed to be re sharpened and re shaped. smile.png

So...you were also SF too eh ND?! whistling.gif

It was an iced coffee ;)

• Like 1

Gut feeling tells me, that an essential part in this story is missing and the post has been done to keep your missus happy with an explanation for why you came home "bloody late"....

Otherwise it must be a troll post. An unprovoked attack of that magnitude would be something completely new here. Something is fishy with this story...

And what extra carefulness should people now perform, since it was in the open, in public? Ask every passing guy, "Hey, by any chance do you have a meat cleaver or machete hidden under your shirt?"

whistling.gif

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Your Grammar teacher is turning in his/her grave reading your angry and poorly composed post.

• Like 2

I agree this seems like a hoax but with that said Bangkok is not as safe as before.

Just 6 months ago I was attacked by a Taxi driver. The driver had refused so I was taking a picture of his name and license in his car, he gets out of his taxi and rushes to my passenger door. I read about these things before and did not want to be trapped in the car so I jump out, as I jump out he swings at me, I block his hit and my thumb is bent back. He chases me around the Taxi, I am screaming and no one helps. He gets back in his taxi and leaves.

I did not report it, I had no information to give the police, name, license number, etc. I now will never take a taxi unless it is through GrabTaxi, or Uber.

Be carful guys bangkok is safer then most US cities, but the risk goes up a lot if u do, say anything, look at them wrong or anything to these meth using taxi drivers here.