Used 2014 Honda Forza street price?

orangeguy72

It always depends on the condition of the bike and it can range from 90k THB to 130k THB from what I've seen.

With 13k km on them, I would say 100k to 115k THB is reasonable, maybe try to haggle a bit and you can shave another 5k THB off :)

Of course it goes without saying that you should be very careful in Thailand when buying a used bike.

BTW: when you write "k" it means "thousand" as in "km" means "thousand meter". Miles are the imperial unit which equals about 1.61 kilometer so either it is km or miles but not "K miles" unless you mean thousands of miles.

• Like 1

It always depends on the condition of the bike and it can range from 90k THB to 130k THB from what I've seen.

With 13k km on them, I would say 100k to 115k THB is reasonable, maybe try to haggle a bit and you can shave another 5k THB off smile.png

Of course it goes without saying that you should be very careful in Thailand when buying a used bike.

BTW: when you write "k" it means "thousand" as in "km" means "thousand meter". Miles are the imperial unit which equals about 1.61 kilometer so either it is km or miles but not "K miles" unless you mean thousands of miles.

Also,I should put I'm in Pattaya. This 2014 does have a few marks on it. So,it's not in excellent good conidition. Does the price drop a lot on a used 2013 Forza??

I am not sure what changed between 2013 and 2014 models but many times the only change is the availability of different colors so they might be really identical but best to check a press release or news article to see if something changed in the 2014 model - or ask Honda.

One more important thing to check is if they have been serviced always on time by official Honda dealers.

Now,that I had a little time to look at used prices and new. I think am going new. One of the shop's that I trust wants 160,000K out the door. I had to many other shops give me a lower price and then jack it up. These used Forza I'm finding have a lot of miles or damage on them.