2014 Ryder Cup Ole Ole Ole or USA?

BadBouy

2014 Ryder Cup! Who's going to win?

Which rookie will emerge and play well?

Who is the most important player on both teams?

Who is going to under perform?

Which player will teams try to hide?

Gleneagles does it favor either team?

Who's chances are enhanced by bad weather?

Captains pick mistakes, who should they have taken/left off?

What will be the final point spread?

2014 Ryder Cup! Who's going to win? I give EU the edge

Which rookie will emerge and play well? US - Walker EU - Gallacher

Who is the most important player on both teams? US - Kucher EU - Sergio

Who is going to under perform? US - Bradley EU - Poulter

Which player will teams try to hide? US - Reed EU - Westwood

Gleneagles does it favor either team? Favors no one

Who's chances are enhanced by bad weather? No edge

Captains pick mistakes, who should they have taken/left off? US - Bradley and Simpson - Replacements list is long. EU Westwood? Give up Donald's short game really?

What will be the final point spread? If US not more than 1 point. Possible blow out by EU but not likely

Key factor is the absence of Tiger which should give the Americans an advantage.

Is True Sport the only way to watch it or or there on line options?

I agree on not missing Woods, never seems to do well in match play. PGA site is carrying news conferences live but not sure about matches.

can someone tell me, for the love of god, why were the European team wearing St Andrews cross Blue and White tops in the afternoon ?

i know the event is being played at Gleneagles in Scotland, but this is a European team and can you imagine the outcry especially from the Celtic nations, if say the event was being played at the Belfry England and everyone had to wear Red and White St Georges cross tops for example.

can someone tell me, for the love of god, why were the European team wearing St Andrews cross Blue and White tops in the afternoon ?

i know the event is being played at Gleneagles in Scotland, but this is a European team and can you imagine the outcry especially from the Celtic nations, if say the event was being played at the Belfry England and everyone had to wear Red and White St Georges cross tops for example.

I really liked the suits worn during the opening ceremony. The weatherproofs (the white blue and yellow) looks like something from a marina, and the blue tops with the St.Andrews cross was up there amongst the ugliest Ryder Cup outfits ever. The cross? Utter lack of class. Ridiculous.

golf-151163.jpg?width=170&height=170&quagolf-151704.jpg?width=170&height=170&qua

Good thing the Americans proved beyond doubt that they are the true masters of coming up with tasteless Ryder Cup outfits; the marine blue top with the huge blue Ryder Cup trophy is already a classic. Are you kidding me?

625x519.jpg?fit=scale&background=000000

Edited by Forethat

And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, the Americans dressed in something that grandma knitted for Christmas. Horrible. This years American clothing is the worst I've seen for a long time.

I'd be embarrassed.

post-98752-0-75849100-1411841645_thumb.j

Edited by Forethat
  • Like 1

And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, the Americans dressed in something that grandma knitted for Christmas. Horrible. This years American clothing is the worst I've seen for a long time.

I'd be embarrassed.

attachicon.gifflag.jpg

I agree 100%. I would not be able to play well wearing that either.

It's interesting how us dominance is fading in not only financial but sports arenas, all at the same time. Collective consciousness something or other.