Israel kills Palestinians suspected of teenagers' murder

webfact

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summary execution. Nothing new there from the Israeli war machine. Grubs!

It is customary to shoot suspects in a murder who resist arrest and shoot at you first. whistling.gif

They had automatic weapons and were shooting them. Clearly the IDF had no choice.

"Clearly" 555

• Like 1

Say what you like about the blue suede shoes but they do not forgive and they do not forget.

And it was said - there are 2 ways for this conflict to end.

Hamas stop firing rockets

OR

Israelis lie down and die.

Which would you pick if you were Israeli?

There would be no Hamas if Israel was not occupying Palestinian land.

And why is there ISIS????

They were shooting at the soldiers. They had no desire to be captured alive. So wish granted.

attachicon.gifMarwan-Kawasme-and-Amar-Abu-Aysha.jpg

Look to me like very fine young boys. A bit on a gloomy side.

It is good to know that their mothers will be happy now. Allah, Virgins, Martyrdom and all that jazz.

Both have Hamas connections and previous terrorism charges.

This is the problem with taking prisoners.

You have to maintain them.

You have to trial them.

You inadvertently arouse the international protests.

And when you have accumulated about a 1000 of them you exchange them.

Usually for one captured soldier or a body of a dead soldier.

Stupid Jews!

They were shooting at the soldiers. They had no desire to be captured alive. So wish granted.

It is good to know that their mothers will be happy now. Allah, Virgins, Martyrdom and all that jazz.

Indeed the vendors of sweets have been doing a roaring trade in Gaza dating back well prior to 9/11.

So no need for courts, justice or evidence then?

Correct, dealing with terrorists political correctness is for the dumb west.

• Like 1

I don't recall any trials, justice or evidence in the recent beheading death penalties exacted by muslims.

Or did I miss something?

"I don't recall any trials, justice or evidence in the recent beheading death penalties exacted by muslims."

Are you saying the criminal actions of anyone claiming to be Muslim or Jewish or Christian anywhere in the world justifies any subsequent violent act against any other Muslim or Jew or Christian in retaliation? Sounds like a race to the bottom for us all if so.

Edited by Suradit69

Say what you like about the blue suede shoes but they do not forgive and they do not forget.

And it was said - there are 2 ways for this conflict to end.

Hamas stop firing rockets

OR

Israelis lie down and die.

Which would you pick if you were Israeli?

So you believe violence will end this s..t?

Yall haven't understood why this shit is happening at all, have you?

Call the Palestinians terrorist and you have justified Israels violence, do any of you really believes it has to do with protecting Israel?

Well then you aren't enlightened enough, read the history books and you will understand a bit more (not the American history as it ALWAYS portrays history according to a notion rather than to facts) .

Some Israelites love for us to refer to them as Jews but that's not the case, especially when some of them (the people in power) acts like the nazis during second world war.

It's not the jews, it's people without any respect towards any other person not what they consider being Israelite or against them, could even be an Israelite. They bloody use the term 'jews' for us to feel guilty about the holocaust, which btw did happen but it doesn't in anyway condone what Israel is doing now and has been doing for a great number of years.

It's pure BS what they try to convince the world now as even people in Israel, and even some Jews are taking a stand against this new 'holocaust'.

The question is, did the two guys really do what they are accused of doing, probably, which render them being criminals and bloody disgusting as such, does all of the Palestinian people should be treated as such criminals, even children and young teens, you tell me.

I'm not a naive and stupid person, according to my family, doesn't violence feed violence in any part of the world?

What Israel have been doing over the last couple of months are pure and simple criminal, use the military and it's an act of war crime, it's very simple, if anyone defends what they have been doing the last couple of months, I don't have a problem being bloody abusive in both words and action being confronted, it's way beyond disgusting.

Edited by KamalaRider

So the IDF found and killed the suspects.

Good result,

for the supporters of the IDF

but who knows if they got the right ones,

does not matter, the result looks good, even though the real killers are still on the loose.

Huh?

You have information on who murdered these three boys ... different than then men killed today by the IDF?

post-37101-0-12276100-1411494688_thumb.j

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

So the IDF found and killed the suspects.

Good result,

for the supporters of the IDF

but who knows if they got the right ones,

does not matter, the result looks good, even though the real killers are still on the loose.

OK, lets suppose they weren't the right guys. If anyone opens fire on me and if I survive it, he's dead no questions asked.

So let's just correctly re-write the story. Some idiots opened fire on the IDF with automatic weapons and the IDF killed them.

Satisfied now?

• Like 2

The vast majority of Gazans have connections to Hamas. They elected them into government.

Actually Hamas took Gaza by force and split the West Bank/Gaza government which was initially the old PLO with President Arafat. There has been a subsequent election but people in Gaza had to vote Hamas for fear of retribution. West Bank is not governed by Hamas which, incidentally, is an internationally recognised terrorist organization.

• Like 1

Yall haven't understood why this shit is happening at all, have you?

Call the Palestinians terrorist and you have justified Israels violence, do any of you really believes it has to do with protecting Israel?

Well then you aren't enlightened enough, read the history books and you will understand a bit more (not the American history as it ALWAYS portrays history according to a notion rather than to facts) .

Some Israelites love for us to refer to them as Jews but that's not the case, especially when some of them (the people in power) acts like the nazis during second world war.

It's not the jews, it's people without any respect towards any other person not what they consider being Israelite or against them, could even be an Israelite. They bloody use the term 'jews' for us to feel guilty about the holocaust, which btw did happen but it doesn't in anyway condone what Israel is doing now and has been doing for a great number of years.

It's pure BS what they try to convince the world now as even people in Israel, and even some Jews are taking a stand against this new 'holocaust'.

The question is, did the two guys really do what they are accused of doing, probably, which render them being criminals and bloody disgusting as such, does all of the Palestinian people should be treated as such criminals, even children and young teens, you tell me.

I'm not a naive and stupid person, according to my family, doesn't violence feed violence in any part of the world?

What Israel have been doing over the last couple of months are pure and simple criminal, use the military and it's an act of war crime, it's very simple, if anyone defends what they have been doing the last couple of months, I don't have a problem being bloody abusive in both words and action being confronted, it's way beyond disgusting.

I think you're the one who hasn't properly understood what's happening. Nobody is calling Palestinians terrorists, not Israelis, not Americans, as far as I'm aware that prize goes to you. The terrorists are the Hamas, not the Palestinians and you shuold not get confused on this. Because of Hamas' actions a lot of innocent Palestinians are getting killed needlessly. If Hamas stopped their activities there would be no repercussions - just like in the past few weeks since ISIS have stolen the thunder of the World wide media. Over 1.5 million Arabs live peacfully within Israel, there are Arabs in the Knesset. You say what Israel has been doing over the past few months is criminal? Just 10 days or so Hamas admitted firing rockets from built up areas close to UNESCO hospitals and mosques and they also admitted using Palestinians as shields. They then said it was a mistake. They didn't expect the dis-proportionate (in their opion anyway) response from Israel. So the World blames Israel for retaliating and killing innocent people, which is very true. However Israel telephoned citizens, they announce with loudspeaker and leaflet drops that they would be attacking the area. Everybody - you included - says this is despicable, right? I ask you this; What about Hamas? They fire rockets indiscriminately into Israeli settlements and cities and do not care who gets killed. But you don't moan about this do you? Thankfully most of the 2500 rockets fired in July got taken down by the iron dome system, some got through but not many killed as they were in bomb shelters.

I don't recall any trials, justice or evidence in the recent beheading death penalties exacted by muslims.

Or did I miss something?

What has the barbaric acts of IS got to do with these Palestinian teenagers?

Oh, I don't know, the words muslim and terrorist and murderers spring to mind.

Here is a fact for you. That is dry as nuts..... Palestinians are fighting an occupation. IS are creating one. End of story.

• Like 1

Death by Cop is a daily event in my home country. I think the count for the year is already over 400. Very hard for me to get excited about this particular event. I am however, interested in the Israeli spin which will follow.

All part of a larger plan.

"Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it employment... Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly." -- Theodore Herzl, founder of the World Zionist Organization, speaking of the Arabs of Palestine, "Complete Diaries,"June 12, 1895 entry.

Edited by Pakboong
  • Like 1