"yes Indeed" Anyone Been?

ashacat

Mornin'

I went out to a bar called "yes indeed" last night on Thanon Gaset Naramin. Has anyone else ever been there?

There was 2 house bands playing and they were <deleted>@king brilliant! Mainly playing well known western covers and a few Thai songs as well. Well worth a visit- the food is lush as well.

Got me thinking about the number of decent live bands you can find in BKK, has anyone seen "Burn Band", I think they mainly play in Thaitanium bar - really good, and great at working the crowd.

Anyone else know of any good house bands that are worth seeing??

Yep been there but found the music (inside) a bit too loud so I moved outside.

When outside there where a lot of mozzies but after a while they lighted some anti mozzie spirals.

A few weeks before I went to Balie and whas amazed by one guy who was looking as he was on some drugs. I am not sure if he was a farang ore Thai but first he was playing bongo and looked bored.

Untill they gave him the microphone and then he started to sing.

He did many different songs and everytime I was amazed how well he could imitate that singer.

In the end he sing without microphone and his voice so loud and accurate I was just stunned.

Kind regards

Alex

So where is this Baile joint?

Where indeed! I was taken there a couple of years ago and was very impressed but, being slightly 'over refreshed', have no recollection of the location. Address please!

• 2 months later...

Yes, went there on Saturday. Thought the place was good - though the tables inside were packed in too tightly leaving little space to walk. Also the toilet area was located outside of the establishment in a sort of common area.

The music was good - Philippino bands - one featuring a big fat chick and the other had a lead singer who looked as if she had a couple of yard dogs stuffed down her front.

A pitcher of draught singha beer is 180 baht. Good service. Good food - my friends ordered a strange looking fish - but tasted good.

And also on the left as you walk in there are a number of very sexy waitresses dressed in skimpy outfits.

Worth goin' out of your way for. Noticed a few other farang there when I went.