Best Android App to download Video off Internet and also Bit Torrent stuff ?

BKKdreaming

Sometimes I see a video on You tube or other sites I would like to download to watch later ,

is there a good (free if possible) Android App that could do this

How long would it take to get a 60 minute show ?

And in the same idea , How do you use Bit torrent on an Android Tablet or phone ?

What is the best place to download stuff , are there Android Viruses you could also download ?

and how do you "un zip" the file you downloaded ?

I have never used Bit Torrent so have no idea what it takes

thanks for walking me thru it :)

I haven't tried it yet but a friend recommended "TUBEMATE" as a good Android YouTube downloader.

For torrents, just download & install the UTORRENT program from utorrent.com on your computer. Then go to one of the many file sharing sites such as KICKASS and select whatever you want to download and click "download torrent"

After a file is downloaded, you can drag and drop it to your phone's memory card from your computer.

I haven't tried it yet but a friend recommended "TUBEMATE" as a good Android YouTube downloader.

For torrents, just download & install the UTORRENT program from utorrent.com on your computer. Then go to one of the many file sharing sites such as KICKASS and select whatever you want to download and click "download torrent"

After a file is downloaded, you can drag and drop it to your phone's memory card from your computer.

Utorrent has an app for android. No need to transfer any files

http://www.utorrent.com/utorrent-android

why not just stream stuff to watch,movies,docs,news etc,do you want

to watch on the tablet or stream to the tv.?

I never download anything,just stream,let the sites store content for

you,

regards worgeordie

It must be nice to have a reliable internet connection. My connection is hit and miss if it will stream video, thus a download it and watch later.