Expats complaining about about other expats that dont have proper visas.

thai20144

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Ha

Cue the violins as the villains paint themselves as victims.

"Stalking YOU????" I bet the mods are literally pissing themselves reading that rubbish.

You and your school-bike-shed gang have continually, deliberately trolled, flamed, baited and heckled nearly every thread I, personally, DARE to contribute to despite REPEATEDLY being told not to by the board moderators.

I can assure you that I did NOT ask my immigration contacts to visit your firm.

My guess is that someone else that you and your little bunch of bullies have tried to wind up - God knows how many posters that could be - read the post in which I ONLY alluded to the location and the industry of your company and felt strongly enough to teach you a lesson; namely that you shouldn't run your big mouth when your arse is hanging out elsewhere on the internet.

If you WERE, indeed, visited by immigration then I think it's reprehensible that someone on the forum may have tipped them off.

I think it's seriously bad form but I guess some people take your heckling more seriously than I do.

sad sad sad CH, note I am not accusing you of anything, but if you did you are one sick puppy indeed, why are getting so defensive and accusing other people of things in this post, why are your showing such contempt ? your post starts out ME ME ME and single line proclaiming your innocence and then goes on to blame other people ?

CH TV is an on line fantasy and real life is exactly that...I really think you need to grow up and learn the difference.

Why would you suggest I "learn the difference" if you're not accusing me of anything?

I suggested that someone else reported him to immigration because it's the only explanation for what HE SAYS happened.

Anyway, this is getting even more tedious and to be perfectly honest, I'm not even convinced that his company WAS visited by immigration.

He says he's legal yet he's crying like a pussy so my guess is he's making it all up

Best this thread closed. Unless some find it entertaining. IMO

not at all, it should be and a few posters who are trawling personal information and make public threats to report people to authorities should be banned.

the premise of this thread was would someone report someone to the authorities over visa/WP violations

Well it seems we have the answer, yes.... there are some warped grasses on here and they may have already attempted it, but it back fired