claim reward from 7/11 promo

GertrudeL

Hi, probably you aware of promotions which 7/11 used to do with stamps? I have collected almost 1000 points in total but have no idea how to claim reward (seems like there are ambrella, bags which may come up handy). Anyone can give me a tip? Once I saw a book where you have to stick them but how? Thanks

Edited by GertrudeL

Wow congratulations, the only person I know who collects the stamps.

Are you aware get 500,000 and you get free elite visa ?

That's why the 7-11 staff are collecting yours. biggrin.png

A lot of Thais collect them, as the OP says there useful good quality products for the most part.

Do you know any Thai people and what has the E Visa got to do with 7-11?

Edited by thai20144
  • Like 2

One side is full... Seems like I need more than one book or I can stamp 3 bath on 1 bath side? (I have 1 bath much less) However, after stamping them, I think I will keep it as unique suvenier about time I spent in Thailand (sweet memmories)

post-219688-0-78911700-1411927257_thumb.

Edited by GertrudeL
  • Like 1

You will need to get a few more of these books, its takes as many books as needed to get the reward product.

Don't put the three Baht into the one Baht side, you know this could cause a problem in claiming your product.

I know the stamps are pretty creative in design and when you fill the books up they look cool.

So you must be a regular shopper in 7-11 as do you know that for each 50 Baht spent in 7-11 you get a 1 Baht stamp and for each 150 Baht a 3 Baht stamp.

Glad to hear you had a great time in Thailand and it definitely an unique souvenir thumbsup.gif

Edited by thai20144
  • Like 1

Walk in there, give them the stamps and tell them what you want. They'll order them in for you and you come at the designated date to collect them.

Each stamp point is worth 1 baht of in store credit though, so you could just buy food instead of umbrellas, water fountains, ASEAS plate sets and storage boxes. Hand over the stamps to reduce your regular 7/11 purchase price.

• Like 1

A lot of Thais collect them, as the OP says there useful good quality products for the most part.

I believe that Bertty was using his sense of humour, which you are obviously lacking.

Never mind, I believe that a sense of humour can be purchased for only 250 stamps.

Edited by tonytigerbkk
  • Like 1

The stamps can be used as cash to buy goods from 7/11. They can be used to pay in full or to supplement your cash during check out. No need to save them to buy 7/11 gear. They are 1thb and 3thb depending on the stamp value.

Edited by Jayman
  • Like 1

I believe that Bertty was using his sense of humour, which you are obviously lacking.

Never mind, I believe that a sense of humour can be purchased for only 250 stamps.

bertty was actually ridiculing a poster who asked a reasonable question and your support for his comments shows that you are clearly lacking something.

• Like 1

bertty was actually ridiculing a poster who asked a reasonable question and your support for his comments shows that you are clearly lacking something.

No he wasn't, do you actually know how a forum works?

Now bugger off before I clip your ear.

• Like 2

Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't. I used to bin the one's they gave me. I now leave them one the counter for either the staff or other customers to pick up.

Some people love a freebie, I on the other hand don't find it that exciting.

On my dresser at home I have about a 1000 1,2,5 baht coins I can't be bothered with, the pile gets bigger by the day. So I really have no wish to start carrying around stamps of the same value.

• Like 1

As a matter of fact you are absolutely correct, I have misplaced my TGAU.

I have written to TigerClaw Industries (the manufacturer of TGAUs) and I received a letter back from their medical expert (Dr. Will), who informed me that it had fell down the back of the fridge.

After checking the back of my fridge I realised that Dr. Will was mistaken and I now have to live my life with only memories of a TGAU lifestyle.

However, after reading your fine contribution to the forum, I now realise that as you are aware that I am lacking something (my TGAU), I believe that you may know of its whereabouts.

To be honest, while any reward for the information that leads to the finding of the said TGAU would be miniscule, you may be aiding someone who might be a famous chess player in his next life (or a mass murderer in this life).

Therefore, if you do know where my TGAU is, please advise me so that i’ll be able to move forward on this matter.

* Sorry but in the last sentence I used the contraction of I will with a small i when it should have read I'll.

This problem has now been dealt with by our complaints and boiler room department and it wont happen again in this autobiogrophy or into the 23rd century, i prommise. *

Furthermore, we reserve the right of admittance, if you have ever eaten lamb on a sticky backed carpet and to Zebras.

Kindest regards,

Johan Cruff.

• Like 1

maybe someone can confirm for me that said 7/11 stamps can be redeemed at Thailand's borders to pay for overstay fees's, and transport for visa runs

I heard some digital nomads taking about this at starbucks and trying to find out if its true, this could be useful to to lot of people

• Like 2

I believe if you collect 1 million 7/11 stamp,s George will make you a mod on TV...wink.png

how many you got now from your 7/11 mamma noodle purchases ?

sense of humor dear boy....we dont want you turning into an angry little boy do we ?

• Like 1

The stamps can be used as cash to buy goods from 7/11. They can be used to pay in full or to supplement your cash during check out. No need to save them to buy 7/11 gear. They are 1thb and 3thb depending on the stamp value.

Exactly!

People that throw them away are basically throwing money away. same as cash

I got an nice , big 7 eleven umbrella last year, I think it cost me 200 baht in stamps. So yes it was worth it. When I claimed the reward , I had to wait 1 week since they were out of umbrellas.

Anyone knows when the current promotion ends ? Is it until December ?

Edited by balo
  • Like 1

So that's Three in a row Off Topic and ridiculous posts by the two heavies SP n TTTbkk.

offtopic.gif

....a few more and we all get free 7/11 stamps ...thumbsup.gif

cheesy.gif

hope your not an "English teacher" as you cant spell...

all that effort to come up with a witty retort and you screw the spelling up....cheesy.gif

What a dumb ass, nice try but 2/10 for artistic effort...thumbsup.gif

your not from Iowa by any chance are you..?

Edited by Soutpeel

So that's Three in a row Off Topic and ridiculous posts by the two heavies SP n TTTbkk.

offtopic.gif

cheesy.gif

all that effort to come up with a witty retort and you screw the spelling up....cheesy.gif

Didn't know "Soutpeel" was an English word?

I know on Thaivisa its mean Troll, climb back under your bridge. cheesy.gif

I got an nice , big 7 eleven umbrella last year, I think it cost me 200 baht in stamps. So yes it was worth it. When I claimed the reward , I had to wait 1 week since they were out of umbrellas.

Anyone knows when the current promotion ends ? Is it until December ?

I had a look on the Stamp Leaflet the promotion ends November 25.

• Like 1

offtopic.gif

cheesy.gif

No it doesn't mean Troll, why don't you look it up? Although you might need the correct spelling.

offtopic.gif

cheesy.gif

No it doesn't mean Troll, why don't you look it up? Although you might need the correct spelling.

As I have Zero Interest in "why don't you look it up?"