Police Contact

bigwhitewarrior

I am in need of some urgent advice.

Currently I am not in thailand but my thai wife is there.

Some ex boyfriend if hers whose name I have has arrived there today and knows which shop she is working in.

He is threatening her with his behaviour.

I am thinking of contacting the police in bangkok .

Is there a international number ? Google didn't seem to trow up any numbers only a local thai number.

Help please if you know.

By far the best solution would be for your wife to go to the police, not that they are likely to do a great deal unless actual crime is committed (or even then).

If you have the number of the local cop-shop just dial 0066 followed by the number without the leading zero (assume you're in the UK) but of course you knew that. You do speak Thai don't you? Doing that will net even less response than your wife would garner sad.png

The Tourist Police are on 1155, you could try 0066 1155 (Skype may well work +66 1155) at least you will get an English speaker.

Thank you all for the replies .. of course skype is a voip program 555 only there is a actual program called voip that I use on my android s5 and laptop for work .. she doesn't have brothers ..and her dad is over 70 .so not good as the family lives in a village not in bkk... I be there next week ..so if the situation hasn't resolved ...then I might have to help it along a little. .. ;-)

So I probably settle it with him

Even more important that your wife gets a complaint registered at the local cop shop,( make sure they write it up) then if anything untoward happens when you 'settle it with him' there will be an already logged complaint.

Do not see how you can do anything from the UK, do not think the cops will accept a complaint from someone on the phone and in another country., wife needs to go in person.

• Like 1