sitting next to a pattaya BG on a flight from bangkok to oslo

makasanstop

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A nice time to go, but hope he takes her out to buy warm clothes.

Being in Norway for Xmas is lovely and maybe he's looking to see how she reacts to the cold, culture and COL.

He might be in for a surprise either pleasant or horrible, but at least for now she's going back.thumbsup.gif

Not a bad idea

If was "order" using an Internet "catalog" he may have a bad surprise....

I know many...so many very ugly Thai women with postings on Internet sites using the best glamour picture they can get..or pictures of somebody else.

I know many...so many very ugly Thai women with postings on Internet sites using the best glamour picture they can get..or pictures of somebody else.

I know desperate Farangs on the bones of their azz that pretend to be beautiful young Thai women online to see if they can scam anybody, mind you, they don't do an actual meeting though.

An old aged pensioner turning up wearing a tacky dress and bad make-up wouldn't fool anybody, or would it ? smile.png

I once had a GF who was getting 8000 Baht a month from a guy in Norway, this was probably 15 years ago, so it was good money, she had never met him in person, only online, I didn't believe her, but it was true.

Edited by Banzai99

I know desperate Farangs on the bones of their azz that pretend to be beautiful young Thai women online to see if they can scam anybody, mind you, they don't do an actual meeting though.

An old aged pensioner turning up wearing a tacky dress and bad make-up wouldn't fool anybody, or would it ? smile.png

I once had a GF who was getting 8000 Baht a month from a guy in Norway, this was probably 15 years ago, so it was good money, she had never met him in person, only online, I didn't believe her, but it was true.

Online 15 years ago? I don't believe you but maybe it's true.

Are we sure she was a bargirl???? ONe thing that happens is that on TV there are so many posts related to BG, but then again I don't know if everyone who posts on TVF assumes that any Thai female is a bargirl.

I mean did she have a big sign saying "Bargirl" on her? Did she say she works in a bar in Pattaya picking up men? How are we sure she is a bargirl??

The reason I am asking is that it is much harder for a Thai to get a visa to the West than it is for a Westerner to come to Thailand. (Especially a 3 month visit.) Most places would require a demonstration that she has sufficient financial assets in Thailand that she would return to Thailand. That or fiancee visa, or employer sponsorship...or something.

Are we sure she was a bargirl???? ONe thing that happens is that on TV there are so many posts related to BG, but then again I don't know if everyone who posts on TVF assumes that any Thai female is a bargirl.

I mean did she have a big sign saying "Bargirl" on her? Did she say she works in a bar in Pattaya picking up men? How are we sure she is a bargirl??

The reason I am asking is that it is much harder for a Thai to get a visa to the West than it is for a Westerner to come to Thailand. (Especially a 3 month visit.) Most places would require a demonstration that she has sufficient financial assets in Thailand that she would return to Thailand. That or fiancee visa, or employer sponsorship...or something.

Norwegian immigration can be quite tough thai or not thai and every traveler must show there visa , proof of return ticket , hotel bookings or a friends house they can stay at, and a proof of funds.

Either this or its the big D stamped on your passport and a free ticket back to bangkok

Edited by makasanstop