Thailand to organize first ever World Egg Day

webfact

world egg on face day more like

They can promote it to the sex trade workers too as more beneficial that what usually ends up on their face. Would double sales especially promoting the white which will clear and lighten the skin - sales would be climactic and reach their target in short time

Eat eggs according to sex and age?

I'm struggling to imagine what that means.

Then they top it off with

The World Egg Day event will take place next month at Siam Square One under the theme “Thai children love eggs.” There will be an exhibition on eggs and egg giveaways. Copies of the “Sun Egg” recipe by Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn will be handed out to the event’s participants.

Seems to me they are leaving the world out of it. Looks more like a Thai holiday to me.

They would do better in the west if they had it on Easter Sunday and colored the eggs. But then again that would be catering to the rest of the world. Can't have that can we?tongue.png

Thais will organize for Thais - OK , let's call it WORLD Egg Day!

Thais already eat a lot of eggs. Maybe they can have a "Let's stop deep frying out eggs day" instead.

It's WORLD egg day and each country organizes its own events, so no surprise that Thai organize it in Thailand. Americans organize it in America. Brits organize it in Britain. Sorry that it's so difficult for you to understand.

Read the opening paragraph.

The Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives will organize the World Egg Day for the first time in Thailand to encourage Thai people to eat chicken eggs according to sex and age. The event is scheduled for 10-14 October in Bangkok.

Says nothing about it being world egg day in any other country.

"Thai children love eggs". So do hospitals, doctors, drug companies. No one should eat more than 2-4 eggs a week because of the effect they have on cholesterol and triglycerides. Heart attacks, fatty livers, etc. Eat more eggs, die young and leave your children father/motherless.

Why not turn the eggs into a powder and give (read sell) them to nations that are starving? Good for business and most helpful to others in need.

So you want to help those in need of

"Heart attacks, fatty livers, etc."

To have all these things happen sooner than later.

Just love the reasoning of these health fanatics. By the way I eat a lot of eggs and hamburgers and bacon and I am 72 in good health save for the Diabetes.

This must be a yoke and eggsactly what youd expect from Thailand, the land of hard boiled ideas and scrambled brainfarts

Got nothing against eggs, i like em. I even came from one myself but .. please lay off the cheap BS promotion like its a world event... its not...

Im off before someone gets into a flap.