13 porcelain Bangkok beauties advance to 'best toilet' finals

webfact

13 porcelain Bangkok beauties advance to 'best toilet' finals
By Coconuts Bangkok

toilet.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Another pageant to crown the finest porcelain beauty has once again turned into a real sstorm.

It took only one day of judging for City Hall to select its 13 semifinalists for this year’s Best Toilets in the Kingdom from a swirling pool of nominations.

If there was a theme to this year, it was diversity.

Out of 99 submissions, the winners were selected based on hygiene, accessibility and safety, with categories ranging from religious venues and fresh markets to public parks.

Sadly, no public park, fresh market or government agency proved worthy of the awards.

While these may be the finest dumping grounds in the capital, the contest has just begun.

This isn’t over.

These 13 toilets will go forward as Bangkok’s best hopes to compete in the national round against other toilets from provinces throughout the kingdom.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/10/02/13-porcelain-bangkok-beauties-advance-best-toilet-finals

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-10-02

The toilets in Thailand, knock spots of the UK, I was in the Westfield Shopping Mall in Stratford in East London, and they were filthy, rubbish lying everywhere, empty cans of coca cola and McDonald's bags, water everywhere....

Shocking condition for a nearly new Shopping Mall...., but it is Stratford, which is not the best of Areas in London...

I wish I'd know this before I ordered toilets for our house. At least I got the ones that are smooth on the outsides of the base instead of the ones where you have crevices and crannies on the sides of the base and you can see the outline of the "S" trap.

Life is certainly different here in TiT!

I have toured around this country a bit like most on here and many of the facilities are just not up to a reasonable level.

Good toilets are the go. The councils should insist on it in new building approvals. There is little extra cost in my opinion.

Regards

OMG will honors never cease...the edible bug capitol of the world...a weekend holiday honoring the chicken egg...and now this...porcelain toilets...I am so proud right now...you go Thailand...

• Like 2

most "english "toilets are for children ,

way too smaal ,

the biggest i could find were 32cm seat-opening,all the rest is for children .

how large could your anus possibly be?

In all my life i have never encountered a toilet that did not fit.

most "english "toilets are for children ,

way too smaal ,

the biggest i could find were 32cm seat-opening,all the rest is for children .

how large could your anus possibly be?

In all my life i have never encountered a toilet that did not fit.

Well this proves your childish remark

The toilets in Thailand, knock spots of the UK, I was in the Westfield Shopping Mall in Stratford in East London, and they were filthy, rubbish lying everywhere, empty cans of coca cola and McDonald's bags, water everywhere....

Shocking condition for a nearly new Shopping Mall...., but it is Stratford, which is not the best of Areas in London...

for a second I thought you was talking $ hite... but you refer to the human animals that frequent Maccy Ds and go for a Mc$hit

No No Sir, you can not beat a good high level cistern from the likes of Thomas Crapper & Co or Armitage Shanks, all Made in Gt Britain although at £2600 you may to take a good dump if paying for one???