Koh Tao murders: Myanmar worker confesses killing British tourists

webfact

A3 on the motor bike looks like the running man.

Hair parted on left, same length and hair flick near ears on the left side. Too many similarities to dismiss.

The guy charged with murder (then uncharged) has a bigger build.

I noticed the charged has denim shorts on, maybe they share clothes.

There were denim shorts left at the crime scene, we know they didn't belong to either david or hannah.

The denim shorts belong to someone.....odd. They are now appearing as evidence.

The shorts at the crime scene were Davids. They were inside out, Davids shorts were cream but the inside were black

Check CSI LA

I saw the pictures and translated the discussions. Some conjecture that they were David's inside out shorts but that wasn't the majority thought was it?

Personally I thought the dark material on his shorts was just the internal pocket material - quite common for that to be a different colour. but those on the beach were showing a lot more dark blue than just pockets. Also the big belt buckle on the blue shorts didn't seem to match with his belt on the light coloured shorts?

Along with the pictures of the dark blue shorts on the beach were a picture of david's light coloured shorts laid out on some ground - where did this picture/shorts come from if the suspect ran off wearing david's shorts as alleged?

I posted these pictures this morning but I'll do it again. There are so many pages it's easy to miss stuff!

attachicon.gifchris and david2.png

attachicon.gifcrime scene shorts2.png

It seems pretty clear that the shorts at the crime scene are David's. I originally thought there was a dark pair of shorts left at the crime scene but I think it's more to do with lighting and darker material on the inside of the pockets.

I've highlighted a stain on David's shorts that I reckon matches in both pictures.

There's also three or four dark stains on the other side (right leg) that all line up - they appear to match in both photos but aren't all that clear in the pic where he's sitting with Chris.

Oh they are his shorts alright. I have seen a different picture with him wearing them and the stains are a definte match. But I was wondering where these shorts came from (in the picture where they are laid out on the ground) if the suspect ran off allegedly wearing them. If they were found at the crime scene then why was it ever even considered that the cctv runner was wearing his shorts?

Edited by bunglebag

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm touched that the people of Koh Tao have offered their condolances in the light of this hei'nous crime.......

_77934261_hi023951332.jpg

"Mr Miller's family said they had been particularly touched by vigils held by people on Koh Tao"

In the midst of all the Thai bashing this is a good image to keep in mind.

This act is just because of the fear that the ghosts of Hannah and David could do some retaliation to the thais.......

Seems the police laid David's shirt out flat too, not just his shorts - guess they had to do it at some stage:

post-92450-0-14585200-1412331860_thumb.p

I think the early reports of the suspect wearing David's shorts were the result of social media rumours. I don't know that it was ever stated by investigators. In fact, A.D's website (unmentionable reporter) states that there was never any public record that the suspect's clothing was left at the crime scene. A Thai news station made the suggestion, without basis.

Edited by Tazwa

I'm touched that the people of Koh Tao have offered their condolances in the light of this hei'nous crime.......

_77934261_hi023951332.jpg

"Mr Miller's family said they had been particularly touched by vigils held by people on Koh Tao"

In the midst of all the Thai bashing this is a good image to keep in mind.

This act is just because of the fear that the ghosts of Hannah and David could do some retaliation to the thais.......

Nice of you to try and spoil a little bit of joy for the family.

Wasn't there lipstick on the cigarette?

There was certainly mention of a DNA link between Hannah, an asian suspect and the cigarette previously yes.

Yes there was. Same DNA on the cigarette filter as in the semen of one of the perpetrators.

At first I thought along the lines that she had met one of her assailants before and shared a cigarette with him, but she might as well have been walking by while smoking one and tossed it away/dropped it. Which got picked up by the guy as they were following/spotting Hannah and David. Maybe it was common practice for them to pick up half burned up or still burning (as in visible in the dark...) cigarettes from the sand. Would also fit the narrative that smoking L&M is too expensive for Burmese workers, maybe they could still enjoy smoking more expensive or Western brands now and then this way.

Edited by Snookyville

There was certainly mention of a DNA link between Hannah, an asian suspect and the cigarette previously yes.

Yes there was. Same DNA on the cigarette filter as in the semen of one of the perpetrators.

At first I thought along the lines that she had met one of her assailants before and shared a cigarette with him, but she might as well have been walking by while smoking one and tossed it away/dropped it. Which got picked up by the guy as they were following/spotting Hannah and David. Maybe it was common practice for them to pick up half burned up or still burning (as in visible in the dark...) cigarettes from the sand. Would also fit the narrative that smoking L&M is too expensive for Burmese workers, maybe they could still enjoy smoking more expensive or Western brands now and then this way.

Next question would obviously be, was she a smoker. Getting rarer and rarer in the west, particularly among teenage girls.

google : BOILING WATER AND BEATINGS - CLAIM FRIENDS OF BURMESE ON MURDER AND RAPE CHARGES Friday, October 03, 2014 PLEASE DON'T CLOSE THIS CASE!

and: THAI POLICE RE-ENACT KOH TAO MURDER SCENE

'VERY SATISFIED WITH INVESTIGATION'
BUT BURMESE SAY 'THEY DID NOT DO IT'
Edited by mataleo

Next question would obviously be, was she a smoker. Getting rarer and rarer in the west, particularly among teenage girls.

Sure, but why would her DNA be on the cigarette then? Easily checked with her friends though, she might have been an occasional smoker or just smoking when drinking (and being on holiday with friends partying could be such an occasion). These are also the type of people who would not buy a pack but ask you for just one or even just a drag of your cigarette.... but then again that would be something to ask a friend and not a Burmese worker passing by (who was feeling 'rich' that day and smoking the more expensive L&M for the occasion).

Although the picture in which she is sitting with her friends on one side of the table in Choppers does not show many packs of cigarettes or lighters at all, just one guy the groups reportedly met there (no friend from David's or Hannah's group) seems to hold a cigarette and has an ashtray in front of him. And the girl at the end of the table giving the thumbs-up has something in front of her that could be a lighter and a pack of cigarettes.

Mentioned picture is on the Dailymail site so useless to paste any links here...

attachicon.gifcrime scene shorts2.png

attachicon.gifchris and david2.png

attachicon.gifshorts 5.png

The inner lining of his pockets certainly seem to be dark coloured.

Notice the matching bend near the end of his belt too.

The shorts that appeared dark at the crime scene are probably twisted inside out to reveal the pocket lining.

I now really don't think there's any conspiracy involving David's shorts.

Amazing news! Now can we also stop the other conspiracies on this forum so we can move on ?

Edited by metisdead
16) You will not make changes to quoted material from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. This cannot be done in such a manner that it alters the context of the original post.

She wasn't a teenager.

Seems the police laid David's shirt out flat too, not just his shorts - guess they had to do it at some stage:

attachicon.gifshirt.png

I think the early reports of the suspect wearing David's shorts were the result of social media rumours. I don't know that it was ever stated by investigators. In fact, A.D's website (unmentionable reporter) states that there was never any public record that the suspect's clothing was left at the crime scene. A Thai news station made the suggestion, without basis.

No kidding , how many other social media rumours have been posted here on TV ? Going through the threads I would say hundreds of rumours and people start believe in them.

Edited by metisdead
16) You will not make changes to quoted material from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. This cannot be done in such a manner that it alters the context of the original post.

Surely the Thai Police will have to get a warrant allowing them to to take DNA samples from the Poo Jai or Kaman of the Island, and his family. This is because he has publically offered a million Baht for sight of evidence secured. His statement is surely suspicious because it implies a double bluff and that all he really wanted was access to evidence in order to challenge or destroy it.

Most western countries would likely not want to be involved in a forensic investigation because there was so much contamination of the crime scene. Independent laboratories might be willing to test samples, but there were many people walking around, probably touching and smoking in the area.

The condom was probably not used by a person. Had a person put it on, there would be DNA, possibly skin cells and likely seminal fluid, even if in very small amounts.

Edited by metisdead
Reply repaired, Please learn to make your post outside the quote box.

At the moment i'm very not buying this.

In the wake of the taxi driver attempted fit up its all very suspicious

Myanmar wont protest either.

of course they havnt been dna tested and yet to be matched so atm its just another BS headline

Really this is all too convenient, but then again what did we expect.... its almost as if we wrote the script ............

regardless of if these are found to be the murderers its been a farce all the way

When things become as outrageously and openly corrupt and predictable as this its time for some soul searching regarding staying here anymore.

At least it is for me

like most here you're totally naive people like you also think politicians are fine but people like me who have lived here over 30 years and also90%+ of thais know how system works here. Im always amazed how stupid most forang are. They come here and even after some time believe values are same as back home. Every this I've talked to about this immediately said of course they will find some burmese scape goat. Without bringing in red yellow taksin etc theirs still forang who believe Taksin is a decent guy and that thailand has democracy. Just one example amongst hundreds.

They are also same people who believe we dont have massive corruption in the west and same thing as here such as so many examples in UK of total incompetance by UK police in manchester grooming scandal welfare workers ignoring all signs of horrendous child abuse or sexual abuse by high up people and the rest. As bad or even worse than here IMO.

IF you dont understand this yes its time to go since your totally naive and ignorant.

HOwever I find it worse i west and UK much worse in many ways since theirs a total denial by most to accept the facts while here at least thais know truth but also know they are powerless to do anything.

I would not live anywhere else but know dangers and would never let a child or daughter of mine kurt of sight or be so stupid as to let a daughter wear a bikini here and go to a secluded place.

I feel very sorry for parents and sad their kids were so naive. It happens in Spain and everywhere.

Thai Police find a suspect who confesses and you still don't believe it.

I know a thai person could not do these crimes.

..but a Thai can rape a young girl, kill her and throw her from a train?

You have zero credibility here.

Best you leave.

look i also dont believe any thai can do anything bad How dare you naughty forang suggest such a lie they also never cheat lie or do anything against their buddhist bliefs

io honestly think he caws being totally ironic and making a joke or he must be most stupid ignorant pathetic brainless person on earth but then perhaps like so much crap here he really or she believes it

So you nasty forang you go home we dont need your version of truth here Of course it cant be a thai

At the moment i'm very not buying this.

In the wake of the taxi driver attempted fit up its all very suspicious

Myanmar wont protest either.

of course they havnt been dna tested and yet to be matched so atm its just another BS headline

Really this is all too convenient, but then again what did we expect.... its almost as if we wrote the script ............

regardless of if these are found to be the murderers its been a farce all the way

When things become as outrageously and openly corrupt and predictable as this its time for some soul searching regarding staying here anymore.

At least it is for me

like most here you're totally naive people like you also think politicians are fine but people like me who have lived here over 30 years and also90%+ of thais know how system works here. Im always amazed how stupid most forang are. They come here and even after some time believe values are same as back home. Every this I've talked to about this immediately said of course they will find some burmese scape goat. Without bringing in red yellow taksin etc theirs still forang who believe Taksin is a decent guy and that thailand has democracy. Just one example amongst hundreds.

They are also same people who believe we dont have massive corruption in the west and same thing as here such as so many examples in UK of total incompetance by UK police in manchester grooming scandal welfare workers ignoring all signs of horrendous child abuse or sexual abuse by high up people and the rest. As bad or even worse than here IMO.

IF you dont understand this yes its time to go since your totally naive and ignorant.

HOwever I find it worse i west and UK much worse in many ways since theirs a total denial by most to accept the facts while here at least thais know truth but also know they are powerless to do anything.

I would not live anywhere else but know dangers and would never let a child or daughter of mine kurt of sight or be so stupid as to let a daughter wear a bikini here and go to a secluded place.

I feel very sorry for parents and sad their kids were so naive. It happens in Spain and everywhere.

I would say that that was a spectacularly bizarre rant and recommend that we stay on track rather than be detoured with such diatribe ladies and gents. :)

Now the police have to change the timeline of events and also show why evidence doesn't add up.. Hannah's phone clearly handed over to police, the cigarette with Hannah's and the killers dna on it.. how does that work with the story that the suspects interrupted the couple doing it on the beach?

Edited by fish fingers

The cigarette was not smoked by Hannah, it had the DNA of the rapist

The cell phone,

now that has me flipping back to the frame up scenario

it is not convincing that it was behind the apt where the suspects lived, in bushes,

this story just pointed right back to the police, as,

no killer would do that,

but police, they would

Now the police have to change the timeline of events and also show why evidence doesn't add up.. Hannah's phone clearly handed over to police, the cigarette with Hannah's and the killers dna on it.. how does that work with the story that the suspects interrupted the couple doing it on the beach?

My guess is that a low level officer will be publicly fired for planting the phone outside the house.

The higher level officers will claim ignorance.