Koh Tao murders: Myanmar worker confesses killing British tourists

webfact

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally some good news and immediately a negative comment. I must be on ThaiVisa.

If UK police are going to check DNA tests and results I naively assume they send people who are capable of and have experience in doing this.

Also UK police might be aware that in Thailand the Thai language is used and that it differs somewhat from English so the need will arise for a professional interpreter.

They exactly hope to achieve that based on the evidence presented by the RTP it can be concluded that the two Burmese boys are the real murderers/rapists OR that they are NOT.

Finally some good news and immediately a negative comment. I must be on ThaiVisa.

If UK police are going to check DNA tests and results I naively assume they send people who are capable of and have experience in doing this.

Also UK police might be aware that in Thailand the Thai language is used and that it differs somewhat from English so the need will arise for a professional interpreter.

They exactly hope to achieve that based on the evidence presented by the RTP it can be concluded that the two Burmese boys are the real murderers/rapists OR that they are NOT.

Not negative, logical.Yes they can have Thai fantasy reports ( if it is a cover up ) translated but they cant check the truth of those reports. The only real thing that they can do is check DNA in the UK, everything else can be surrounded by RTP fog.

double post

There is now a petition for an independent investigation :- 10000 signatures are needed,still 2,207 NEEDED, it will go to Mark Kent, the UK ambassador to Thailand

Please sign!!!

https://www.change.o....d-miller#share

Report any information you may have anonymously - no matter how small you think it is to UHRC

http://www.samuitimes.com/human-rights-commission-thailand-ask-anonymous-information-koh-tao-murders/

Don't use Samui Times as an agent.

Report directly to the proper international authorities.

There is now a petition for an independent investigation :- 10000 signatures are needed,still 2,207 NEEDED, it will go to Mark Kent, the UK ambassador to Thailand

Please sign!!!

Report any information you may have anonymously - no matter how small you think it is to UHRC

http://www.samuitimes.com/human-rights-commission-thailand-ask-anonymous-information-koh-tao-murders/

Mate it's a link to the national human rights committee that was run on AD s blog the times and change org etc.

reporting to a newspaper is ridiculous ain't it. READ and learn mate. Appreciate the loss of respect over your misread though :)

Please sign!!!

Mate it's a link to the national human rights committee that was run on AD s blog the times and change org etc.

reporting to a newspaper is ridiculous ain't it. READ and learn mate. Appreciate the loss of respect over your misread though :)

So hang on the Samui times is also run by the mafia ? That's a bit of a stretch that a local independent newspaper is mafia ? I ve perused that paper a lot to be honest I think that team does a cracking job. Why would you say that ?

reporting to a newspaper is ridiculous ain't it. READ and learn mate. Appreciate the loss of respect over your misread though smile.png

Just being cautious.. m8.

reporting to a newspaper is ridiculous ain't it. READ and learn mate. Appreciate the loss of respect over your misread though smile.png

Just being cautious.. m8.

Change org ran the same direct phone number and email as a direct line of reportage.

Should we have ignored that too ? Change org mafia as well perhaps ? Mate you have been in Phuket a little too long. Not everyone is mafia, although the mafia has a prolific presence in many sectors of island society. Anyway it's your logic skills that leave me flabbergasted. Save these posts and re read them when you're sober.

are they DNA experts?? are they going to read Thai police investigation documents in Thai ?? What exactly do they hope to achieve /??

Have you ever heard of a translator - or is this beyond your comprehension, and for all you know maybe one of those chosen to visit may ever be Thai or skilled in the language.

are they DNA experts?? are they going to read Thai police investigation documents in Thai ?? What exactly do they hope to achieve /??

Have you ever heard of a translator - or is this beyond your comprehension, and for all you know maybe one of those chosen to visit may ever be Thai or skilled in the language.

see my post 1216. As for being a Thai i think we can forget that, a British policeman would consider himself lucky to be skilled in the queens English, let's not be too ambitious.

The cigarette was not smoked by Hannah, it had the DNA of the rapist

The cell phone,

now that has me flipping back to the frame up scenario

it is not convincing that it was behind the apt where the suspects lived, in bushes,

this story just pointed right back to the police, as,

no killer would do that,

but police, they would

DNA matching the cigarette means nothing if it doesn't match the DNA on the victim.

I really don't understand why educated people are harping on about RTP DNA evidence when the first press release by thailand's chief of police stated that thai DNA technology could check no more than the sex of the bearer.

DNA is no more than a buzz word to these people used to add credence to the cover up.

I really don't understand why educated people are harping on about RTP DNA evidence when the first press release by thailand's chief of police stated that thai DNA technology could check no more than the sex of the bearer.

There are many "DNA tests".

- Identification: are the difficult ones and take days. From a good enough sample they will tell you it was a big white guy, with blond hair, green eyes and a wooden leg wink.png

- Comparison: aka "chromosome 9 test", very easy to do. Thousands of laboratories can do it in 1 or 2 hours. Result will be something like: "these 2 samples come from the same person at 99.99%" or "are from 2 different persons".

Thailand mainly made Comparison tests in this case,

except when they send samples abroad that gave the result "the DNA come from Asian people"

There are many "DNA tests".

- Identification: are the difficult ones and take days. From a good enough sample they will tell you it was a big white guy, with blond hair, green eyes and a wooden leg wink.png

- Comparison: aka "chromosome 9 test", very easy to do. Thousands of laboratories can do it in 1 or 2 hours. Result will be something like: "these 2 samples come from the same person at 99.99%" or "are from 2 different persons".

Thailand mainly made Comparison tests in this case,

except when they send samples abroad that gave the result "the DNA come from Asian people"

Or they just said it was so, after having no luck trying to frame a westerner...

Wonder where the tests were done? This article should help...

So it is pretty obvious the "tests" were done in Thailand. Had the whole case not turned on its head about 5 days in they may have done tests outside.

From that key point the investigation turned from finding the evil thugs to making sure they were not found.

• 1 year later...

Farangs don't believe in this verdict; Thais don't believe in this verdict; Court probably don't believe in their own verdict; Police for sure can't believe in this verdict so badly handled by them in the first place and they well know it;

The question then remains:

.............................................WHO DOES BELIEVE IN THIS, tinted by lies & controversies, VERDICT?!

Archived