DNA samples from two Myanmar workers match with those collected from British victim

webfact

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless I hear a confirmation from the British police or the FBI, I will never believe the results "obtained" by the Thai police.

Get over it guys - It wasn't a Thai no matter how much you wish that was the case based on an ignorant official's statement early on. There is no mass conspiracy by three guys (to admit to and reenact a capital crime) with police and laboratories (in Thailand and Singapore) or the folks who witnessed these guys at the scene singing or the video that captured at least one of them. The lab and police have not gone back and replaced the semen collected early investigation with these guys nor have they replaced the DNA in these guys to match the DNA collected.

Either you are too disappointed to accept it was not a Thai or too stubborn to believe your theory based on sketchy and partial reports and statements was wrong. Sorry but no wealthy Thai family killing and raping tourists in this case. I certainly can admit I was wrong on my initial take on who did this.

They have not been convicted yet but the evidence is now overwhelming they did it.

They've certainly convinced you.

Fortunately the British government have looked a little deeper & know a little more.

• Like 1

Unless I hear a confirmation from the British police or the FBI, I will never believe the results "obtained" by the Thai police.

Get over it guys - It wasn't a Thai no matter how much you wish that was the case based on an ignorant official's statement early on. There is no mass conspiracy by three guys (to admit to and reenact a capital crime) with police and laboratories (in Thailand and Singapore) or the folks who witnessed these guys at the scene singing or the video that captured at least one of them. The lab and police have not gone back and replaced the semen collected early investigation with these guys nor have they replaced the DNA in these guys to match the DNA collected.

Either you are too disappointed to accept it was not a Thai or too stubborn to believe your theory based on sketchy and partial reports and statements was wrong. Sorry but no wealthy Thai family killing and raping tourists in this case. I certainly can admit I was wrong on my initial take on who did this.

They have not been convicted yet but the evidence is now overwhelming they did it.

It's got nothing to do with the murderers being any particular nationality. It has everything to do with due process and real justice. After all the nonsense that's been spouted by Thai authorities regarding this case is it any wonder many people seriously doubt the truth of this latest development?

• Like 2

get over it?

what if RTP just got caught planting evidence in the form of Hannah's cell phone?

get over it huh?

do those two kids look like vicious animals, who would kill without fear of prosecution?

kids who sit around playing guitars, arent normally killers

I am taking this all the way to the bkk journals,

everyone must do the same,

they have done it to themselves this time in full view of thousands seeking justice

post-214613-0-56983600-1412362511_thumb.

• Like 2

oh well...found the phone by the suspects...guess somebody has been planting evidence ( a foreigner off course )

Thai Police say however they are happy they have caught the killers and rapists and have DNA and CCTV evidence to prove it, plus Hannah's mobile phone, which they claim was found on their premises.

Channel 4 News (UK) just showed the "re-enactment" on the beach. After the "re-enactment" the police stated in an official release that Hannah's mobile phone had been found in the possession of the accused Myanmar boys.

get over it?

what if RTP just got caught planting evidence in the form of Hannah's cell phone?

get over it huh?

do those two kids look like vicious animals, who would kill without fear of prosecution?

they have done it to themselves this time in full view of thousands seeking justice

So you dont think a burmese boy can kill because he looks innocent in you eyes ?

Look at the pictures of the Thai boy that raped and killed that girl on the train.

He looked also like an innocent boy, who would have guessed right ?

Sorry but if they did it its got nothing to do with looking like a sweet , innocent boy. And theire not kids, unless you define a kid as a 22 year old.

Edited by balo
  • Like 1

What is wrong with people in this forum? You are not happy when there are no suspects, and you are also not happy when there are suspects. Who cares if you believe it or not? Probably more than 100 pages of comments in total have been posted about this subject. What it is good for? It will not change anything at all. I really envy you all, you have a lot of time to waste.

And my 2 cents about why Burmese are probably guilty: Sex is very cheaply available for Thais, and they don't desire farang women at all. No Thai would take the risk of jail time or even death sentence just to have sex. On the other hand, Burmese are saving money, every satang is important to them. So probably they don't have access to cheap sex. Also because of their colonial past, probably they are more into farang women. It makes perfect sense that they were the true suspects.

The one place that sex isn't cheaply available for Thais is an island where 90% of the population is tourists screwing each other instead of chasing Thai red light districts.

• Like 1

oh well...found the phone by the suspects...guess somebody has been planting evidence ( a foreigner off course )

Thai Police say however they are happy they have caught the killers and rapists and have DNA and CCTV evidence to prove it, plus Hannah's mobile phone, which they claim was found on their premises.

Channel 4 News (UK) just showed the "re-enactment" on the beach. After the "re-enactment" the police stated in an official release that Hannah's mobile phone had been found in the possession of the accused Myanmar boys.

Police General SOMYAT said on friday that investigators found hannahs mobile phone near wins living quarters on Thursday

Now to find a TV interview with them saying this instead of reading it in news reports...Im sure one will pop up on on youtube., then what are they going to say??????

• Like 1

Police General SOMYAT said on friday that investigators found hannahs mobile phone near wins living quarters on Thursday

Now to find a TV interview with them saying this instead of reading it in news reports...Im sure one will pop up on on youtube., then what are they going to say??????

You did a very good job here Disko.

• Like 1

who has the link to the channel 4 reporters

RTP has walked right into the fire with this:

Talk about credulity

You believe a new poster to an anonymous Internet forum that contradicts themself in 2 consecutive posts!

Cell phone goes from Hannah's hand, to her friends hand, to the police, with the passcode that they requested, and then,

becomes evidence in the bushes behind suspects home?

I don't know what to say,

Very very very fishy that one.

Its blatantly perverting the course of justice, im waiting to hear what their lie on top of this lie is.

• Like 1

who has the link to the channel 4 reporters

RTP has walked right into the fire with this:

Talk about credulity

You believe a new poster to an anonymous Internet forum that contradicts themself in 2 consecutive posts!

No, i didnt believe her i said she was lying unless she can prove it.

Then i have seen the photo of Hannah with her distinctive phone and then her friend handing it over to the police.

Ive also seen the alleged killer wearing the T Shirt at 7-11, then wearing it upon his arrest aswell as in a bar a day after the killings ... do you not think itd have been covered in blood and would still have particles that could be found with the correct analysis.

These kids have been stitched up and in any decent society with the screw up the corrupt Thai police have made of this investigation theyd walk even if they were guilty ... which i dont think they are.

Edited by ffaarraanngg
  • Like 1

get over it?

get over it huh?

f9eafd5b76ec2570f233ca634d3b9f2e.jpg

This guy played guitar too and no DNA evidence in his case.

But you know, those "kids" whose dna was found on the victims and caught on video and who were seen near the killing spot at the time of the killing and who authorities had been looking for from the get-go and never came forward certain look like the types who would admit to a death penalty crime and reenact it in front of hundreds of people crazy.gif

And if you don't recognize the "kid" in my picture ... Helter Skelter baby.

Edited by JohnThailandJohn

What is wrong with people in this forum? You are not happy when there are no suspects, and you are also not happy when there are suspects. Who cares if you believe it or not? Probably more than 100 pages of comments in total have been posted about this subject. What it is good for? It will not change anything at all. I really envy you all, you have a lot of time to waste.

And my 2 cents about why Burmese are probably guilty: Sex is very cheaply available for Thais, and they don't desire farang women at all. No Thai would take the risk of jail time or even death sentence just to have sex. On the other hand, Burmese are saving money, every satang is important to them. So probably they don't have access to cheap sex. Also because of their colonial past, probably they are more into farang women. It makes perfect sense that they were the true suspects.

The one place that sex isn't cheaply available for Thais is an island where 90% of the population is tourists screwing each other instead of chasing Thai red light districts.

I am not even sure if you can see how ridiculous some of your comments are. First of all murderers are not typically representative of others in their nation(ality) and second of all people of all nationalities screw each other while others have spouses or girlfriends (on islands too) while others have gone without sex for many years without killing or raping anyone. Lack of sex doesn't make a rapist or murder and sick or ignorant to even suggest this.

I really get the feeling many here are posting and coming up with ideas based on emotion rather than using their intelligence.

• Like 2

Do we suspect Thai authorities can go back in time and place these guys semen on the bodies? Or do we suspect the labs here and in Singapore are in on the conspiracy? Or did the police submit DNA samples from the real killers and said it belonged to these suspects and are just hoping no lawyer or anyone else checks their DNA in the future?

Sounds extremely implausible but one thing I would question is what is being reported.

Do we suspect Thai authorities can go back in time and place these guys semen on the bodies? Or do we suspect the labs here and in Singapore are in on the conspiracy? Or did the police submit DNA samples from the real killers and said it belonged to these suspects and are just hoping no lawyer or anyone else checks their DNA in the future?

Sounds extremely implausible but one thing I would question is what is being reported.

Where have they said the Semen matched?

They vaguely said it was DNA from a cigarette close by.

And if you think the Thai police are above fitting someone up then it says a lot about your intelligence.

• Like 1

And if you think the Thai police are above fitting someone up then it says a lot about your intelligence.

Did you read the OP in this thread? Or did I miss a post where this has been corrected?

DNA samples from two Myanmar workers match with those collected from British victim ... BANGKOK: -- A police source has confirmed that DNA sample from two of three detained Myanmar workers matched with DNA extracted from semen found on a British tourist who was killed...

And never said anybody was above setting somebody up, it happens all over the world but doesn't mean that happened here and if what is being reported is true would make it near impossible for these guys to have been set-up. Did they not have a lawyer? Were their rights trampled on? Possibly but really far fetched to say they didn't do it if the DNA matches not to mention they were witnessed at the scene and one was captured on video. They had been looking for these guys who never came forward but now we are to believe they are admitting and reenacting what they didn't do to face the death penalty and that all sorts of officials in multiple countries are conspiring on this case.

But I will say, I won't be surprised if tomorrow they say the DNA doesn't match -- I am just going on the latest reports I have seen but clearly people have misspoke and misreported through this entire case.

You just know whats gonna happen next ( due to not even getting the scapegoats set up properly)

DNA doesnt match to the scapegoats as the batches got mixed up and its those pesky foreigners fault admitting it and throwing the whole investigation off course lol

Edited by littlebw

I am not even sure if you can see how ridiculous some of your comments are. First of all murderers are not typically representative of others in their nation(ality) and second of all people of all nationalities screw each other while others have spouses or girlfriends (on islands too) while others have gone without sex for many years without killing or raping anyone. Lack of sex doesn't make a rapist or murder and sick or ignorant to even suggest this.

I really get the feeling many here are posting and coming up with ideas based on emotion rather than using their intelligence.

You made the point that cheap sex wouldn't be widely available to Burmese but it would be to Thais. Not me.

Did you read the OP in this thread? Or did I miss a post where this has been corrected?

DNA samples from two Myanmar workers match with those collected from British victim

BANGKOK: -- A police source has confirmed that DNA sample from two of three detained Myanmar workers matched with DNA extracted from semen found on a British tourist who was killed...

And never said anybody was above setting somebody up, it happens all over the world but doesn't mean that happened here and if what is being reported is true would make it near impossible for these guys to have been set-up. Did they not have a lawyer? Were their rights trampled on? Possibly but really far fetched to say they didn't do it if the DNA matches not to mention they were witnessed at the scene and one was captured on video. They had been looking for these guys who never came forward but now we are to believe they are admitting and reenacting what they didn't do to face the death penalty and that all sorts of officials in multiple countries are conspiring on this case.

But I will say, I won't be surprised if tomorrow they say the DNA doesn't match -- I am just going on the latest reports I have seen but clearly people have misspoke and misreported through this entire case.

I admit i didnt read the police line on this, now lets see if they followed the correct procedures.

Typical farang answer....Thai is not telling the truth....in reality the Thai Police solve the crime...farang scum on this site lie as usual...scummy farangs not fit to be under Thai shoes...and I discussed this with my Thai wife...and I am convinced that tourists and farangs are liars....

Typical farang answer....Thai is not telling the truth....in reality the Thai Police solve the crime...farang scum on this site lie as usual...scummy farangs not fit to be under Thai shoes...and I discussed this with my Thai wife...and I am convinced that tourists and farangs are liars....

You sound just as ignorant as the posters you are talking about. Just because some farang posters here are morons doesn't mean all farang and tourists are.

Very sad this site seem to be a magnet for so many racists and/or people who cannot judge individuals on their actions but must see them as representatives of others who are different than them.

• Like 1

You made the point that cheap sex wouldn't be widely available to Burmese but it would be to Thais. Not me.

Sex is very cheaply available for Thais, and they don't desire farang women at all. ..........

true enough sex is cheaply available for Thai , and that's why the allure of western women can become the "holy Grail", it's on offer , but they ain'y getting it . Frustrating i guess !!!

it was said that they had 3 pieces of evidence a phone belong to the victim that was taken to destroy a guitar and a bike

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid601325122001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAAEabvr4~,Wtd2HT-p_Vh4qBcIZDrvZlvNCU8nxccG&bctid=3819602470001 <video of the media conference talking about the evidence

How are they going to explain the phone today? say it was davids phone?

Edited by DISKO