I got a scooter accident. Cannot find where my scooter has been towed

nikkoid66

The police told me it is off Sukumvit.

But anyone has the exact address or can pinpoint on the map so that I can find where exactly?

Also how much they charge per day? I am hurt and don't see myself taking the scooter now, so I would like to keep it there until I am valid enough to drive it. However if they charge 1000 baht a day, that will be another story!

Edited by nikkoid66

The exact address is: Soi Sukhumvit-Pattaya 50/1, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150

A hell to find it, better ask a taxi motorbike from the Central Pattaya police station, they know it very well.

They asked me 1000 baht, but it is not clear what was it exactly. I think it is not by day, maybe it is a fixed amount period.

They also kept all my keys and given me only my scooter key.

No more apartment key, scooter security, back box, etc... I still don't understand why they are doing that.

When you are involved in a bike accident and not able to remove your bike. e.g. unconscious, dead or on the way to hospital the Police will arrange for the bike to be taken to one of their compounds. It's only after all matters relating to the accident have been cleared by the Police that they will allow you to remove your bike.

You should have had release slip from the Police to get your bike back. If you didn't maybe that's why they kept your box and keys. Take someone who can speak Thai next time.

The exact address is: Soi Sukhumvit-Pattaya 50/1, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150

A hell to find it, better ask a taxi motorbike from the Central Pattaya police station, they know it very well.

They asked me 1000 baht, but it is not clear what was it exactly. I think it is not by day, maybe it is a fixed amount period.

No more apartment key, scooter security, back box, etc... I still don't understand why they are doing that.

That is rudiculous. They hace no right whatsoever to do that. Suggest you go back to the Police Station.

That is rudiculous. They hace no right whatsoever to do that. Suggest you go back to the Police Station.

Suggest you accompany him and explain to the BIB why they have no rights to do it.................rudiculous rolleyes.gif

And also never drive scooter in Thailand unless you have death wish.

been riding one daily for a while now.

when will I die ?

up to them......keep your wits about you n you'll be fine......maybe. lets hope so anyway.

so, riding an 850cc bike in thailand........do i get a bigger death wish?

been riding one daily for a while now.

when will I die ?

up to them......keep your wits about you n you'll be fine......maybe. lets hope so anyway.

so, riding an 850cc bike in thailand........do i get a bigger death wish?

Nah.... you just get a bigger thrill. Think about all the fun you're having before you die.biggrin.png

Also, don't cross a road on foot ever.......you may get hit by a car.

Don't have a shower where the tiles are smooth coz you may slip, bang your head and die.

Never ever get a taxi, baht bus, public bus, minivan etc etc coz apparently they are all mad and you'll die in a crash.

Don't go out in the rain coz you might get struck dead with lightning.

• Like 2