Price worth long stay accommodation place. Some advice please'

marinpa

I am going to be in Chang Mai in few days, stay there for a month. Can you please advise what would be my best option.

Looking to spend as little as possible.

Looking for a small 15-20 sqm studio. The only requirement would be AC and Fridge. Can be as far as possible from the touristic path because I am going to ride motor bike.

Any ideas/advices?

Thank you anticipated for your time.

AC? I got my winter quilt out earlier this week. Seriously, I'm not joking. We just have the quilt cover in summer, with the quilt itself away in a cupboard, can't remember putting it on this early over the last few years. Maybe I'm getting old and frail.

Meh.

"Looking for a small 15-20 sqm studio..."

Are you sure you have that right?????? 15-20 m2 is the size of a bedroom closet.

I lived for a short while in a flat in Europe that was 35 m2 and honestly I felt like I would go insane.

I think your measurements must be off!

The small hotel rooms are 22 sq. meters. Can't imagine smaller.

Look for a place close to every thing that you won't require the use of a motorbike for and you will have enough to get a small room. Forecast here is for a turn down in the temperature. So air con will not be needed. More money towards a place to stay.

You're right! No one needs a big room. You can sleep in a box....easy.

Come to think of it I don't need nice clothes...and a shower every day is excessive and I could easily watch movies on a 5 inch screen...

Damn it...

I'll do it.

You're right! No one needs a big room. You can sleep in a box....easy.

Come to think of it I don't need nice clothes...and a shower every day is excessive and I could easily watch movies on a 5 inch screen...

Damn it...

I'll do it.

Someone got out of the bed on the wrong side this morning.....

No one mentioned living in a box my friend. I assume you are only trying to be a smart ass this morning.

As matter of fact, yes, one does not need designer clothes to be happy, and yes, one can live happily ever after without watching a big azz 72 in flat screen.

See I know that from my 47 year experience on this planet whereas you are around here for about......what.....20-25 years only

• Like 1