Prayuth's media skills need some honing

webfact

Why should he care about media skills? It's not like he's going to be elected out of office.

Maybe a coup ?

Have we had that already in Thailand?

What, arrange a coup to get himself out of office?

You will know that since a few days someone else is in charge at the coup army HQ.

Of course but it'll be one of his lackies

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a coup ?

Have we had that already in Thailand?

What, arrange a coup to get himself out of office?

Obviously he would not, but one wonders about the extent to which the PM represents a single united interest group. It is probably a little fanciful, but might one see the violet ribbons lined up against the yellow flag, or colonels versus generals? Position on that which we may not discuss could be a key issue.

In which (latter case) I suspect the gloves will come off, and they will start shooting each other. The stakes are about as high as they get.

. Prayut is a straight forward and sincere leader - no question about that

UnQuote

Then why is he banned from even setting foot in Australia?

(Intentions) misunderstood maybe rolleyes.gif

He's totally unqualified to be a civilian head of state in a country of 70 million.

The way you phrase that suggest you think he might be better suited to a country with a different size in population. What size are you thinking ofrolleyes.gif

Personally I can only hope PM Prayut doesn't hone his media skill too much. Its not as if he must sound like the average politicians.

Of course if people think he should improve his 'politician' image as that makes it easier to sell him and the NCPO / NLA program, who am I to complain rolleyes.gif

I don't care his media skills. The problem is to get things done.

He busted some low level corrupties, which is good. But the big corruption guys are still happily around. And as they don't even try to flee they must be sure that they don't get any problems.

Maybe you can enlighten us a bit more about which low level corruptions he busted.

As far as I'm aware :

Phuket jetski thugs back on the beach

Taxi meter scam still going on.

Minivans still a lot without yellow license plate or registration number on the windscreen, however deadline was months ago.

Pattaya beach clean up was started, but stopped half way the process.

HuaHin beach vendors also back on the beach reportedly.

A few days ago there was a news article on this very forum that NOT ALL rice farmers have been compensated in the rice scam, however end of may already was announced that they ALL were paid.

Can't wait for the list of achieved items, but I'm not gonna hold ny breath.

not to worry too much, "mike - mad cow disease mac" will be along shortly to answer all points, he is the self nominated TV defender of all things junta and obsessed Shin spokesperson.

Tjeez, what did I do wrong to have been removed from that position ? I didn't even get a memo, imagine rolleyes.gif

• 3 weeks later...