Art Files

wolf359

Good morning,

I need help please with a problem my daughter is having with her computer, she downloaded some photos from the internet a few days ago and everything was fine, yesterday her husband downloaded a photo from his phone and all the downloaded photos have been turned into 'Art files' that the computer will not recognise! photos from CD's remain the same (jpeg's).

Now the problem has been turned over to me and I do not have a clue! :o I have never heard of an 'art file'! is there anybody out there that can help a dad score a few brownie points?

Many thanks :D

Good morning,

I need help please with a problem my daughter is having with her computer, she downloaded some photos from the internet a few days ago and everything was fine, yesterday her husband downloaded a photo from his phone and all the downloaded photos have been turned into 'Art files' that the computer will not recognise! photos from CD's remain the same (jpeg's).

Now the problem has been turned over to me and I do not have a clue! :D I have never heard of an 'art file'! is there anybody out there that can help a dad score a few brownie points?

Many thanks :D

Wonder what did that, bet the phone software had something to do with it :o

Whatever, you should just be able to rename the files back to being .jpg

EDIT: Dunno if this is of any use http://members.aol.com/oldnelly77/page5.htm seems AOL have something along these lines.

Edited by Crossy