My Life is OVER

ford8

More time to spent on this forum for you then !

Yes.. Should I try for the record..what is it 5 figures I think..calculate how much time those guys spent, and probably have umpteen aliases.

Who did their shopping ?

tongue in cheek post..............I rarely go to tesco here on Samui as their supply chain is crap.In the fresh fruit and veg dept. nothing is on display until about 2.30pm....its quite pathetic,macro for me!

When i want to register a complaint at tesco the manager is always on holiday just like the rest of the staff!

• Like 1

If thats your biggest issue you never had a life , you could always turn to god , at least you get out of the house on a sunday,

Calculations on a wiki site figure that during homo sapiens existence there are 28 million gods that are/have been worshipped.

Do you have a particular one in mind, or even one of the current 4,200 religions, to help winnow the choices ?

If thats your biggest issue you never had a life , you could always turn to god , at least you get out of the house on a sunday,

Calculations on a wiki site figure that during homo sapiens existence there are 28 million gods that are/have been worshipped.

Do you have a particular one in mind, or even one of the current 4,200 religions, to help winnow the choices ?

Maybe you could visit the Tesco god.

Thus not shop online.

IF you have any spare time do you think i could have it? for me there are not enough hours in the day ,God knows how i found time to work ,i am busier now that i am retired than before.

Yes your 2000 + posts show that.