The long con......scam

benalibina

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're an 60 year old pensioner with 30-40 year old girl, you're 99% being conned.

On looks scale if your a say 6, your girl should be 7 at most.

If you're a 5, and she's 8 then things won't work out in the long run, she'll cheat on you or leave you for someone better..

If you're an 60 year old pensioner with 30-40 year old girl, you're 99% being conned.

On looks scale if your a say 6, your girl should be 7 at most.

If you're a 5, and she's 8 then things won't work out in the long run, she'll cheat on you or leave you for someone better..

They love me for my huge snoze.

If a man wants to allow himself to be fooled and it's not hurting anyone, I certainly don't have an issue with it . . .

. . . until he struts onto the forum telling everyone he's a bloody legend and that his 30 year younger wife/GF isn't with him for the monthly stipend he peels off to his new "family"

The first sign it's a con is when the woman avoids kissing at all costs.

Don't tell me Thai women don't like kissing.

ALL women like kissing.

In my village its not polite to kiss...apart from when alone. Goes for Thais too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNMAdEymsqo

This guy thinks he was conned, says so in the first couple of minutes.

its a fairly long con, must have been over a few years I think.

I am not sure if he was conned myself, he was just a bit daft and trusting and maybe the big changs didnt help

You're right, he wasn't conned.

She couldn't have done a fraction of what she did without his rank stupidity.

If a man wants to allow himself to be fooled and it's not hurting anyone, I certainly don't have an issue with it . . .

. . . until he struts onto the forum telling everyone he's a bloody legend and that his 30 year younger wife/GF isn't with him for the monthly stipend he peels off to his new "family"

ALL women like kissing.

In my village its not polite to kiss...apart from when alone. Goes for Thais too.

I wasn't talking about the etiquette governing kissing.

I had a neighbour a mile away three year ago who had a Thai girlfriend he had only known for three months before he went back to Europe to work for six months leaving the woman and her 'Brother' to look after his rented house and his pick-up truck. He also sent her 15,000 Baht every month while he was away. All appeared normal right up to the evening before his arrival but when he arrived next day the place had been stripped of ALL his possessions; they even took the light bulbs. His pick-up was there but damaged and had been run up on the speedo by 35,000 klicks.

He went to the Police and they pretty much said 'stupid farang'....we will find her if you know family but don't expect to get much back. They found her with her 'Brother' (read Husband) and they told the Police that he said they could have everything because he didn't want it anymore. Result...NIL...their word against his and they are Thai's so it must be true !

So; not all scams take a long time, it just depends how stupid the particular Farang is at the time.......something to do with positioning of brain in certain parts of the anatomy.

• Like 1

[ name=Cypress Hill" post="8492497" timestamp="1412586283]

ALL women like kissing.

LOL

When I progressed from customer to being her regular squeeze the first thing that went out of the window was mouth to mouth.

" I no sophenie for you" was her explanation.

This made me swallow a bit but thank Budda she did not give up on that so a compromise was reached.

As a side note do you really wish to kiss them on the mouth?

I mean together with their Chinese sisters Thai women mist have some of the foulest breath on the planet.

I mean together with their Chinese sisters Thai women mist have some of the foulest breath on the planet.

The overwhelming majority of Thai women I've had the pleasure of kissing passionately have been fastidious about personal hygiene - mouth and "south".

As far as your "regular squeeze" is concerned, maybe you're just a really bad kisser

• Like 2

if I was in my 60's or 70's I would be a total fool to think a woman 30-40 years younger was with me for any other reason than financial gain.

There was a post on here a few months past that had a 70 yo boasting about how he gave multiple orgasms to 18 yo hookers. I hope he joins this convo as that last one had me in stitches.

• Like 2

All relationships are some what of a con. No matter what country or with who. Relationships are a compromise, doing and saying what you don't necessarily want to do and say in order to keep the peace and obtain what you need from the relationship. I have seen proof of this when relationships end..by separations or even by death of one partner. When it's over, people stop doing what they only did to keep the other happy. A man who spends a lot of time keeping the house neat and maintained in good order who let's it all go to crap when he is on his own. I noticed this when my mother died years ago. Many things I thought were important to my father suddenly werenot important when she was gone. The woman who keeps herself looking great when in the relationship, doesn't really care when she alone and isn't looking to hold on to someone. I'm not being negative, just realistic. All relationships entail some conning and all cons are not just about money.

Maybe your Dad lost his best friend and couldnt handle her not being around, and gave up...?

You were very lucky to have Parents like that....

My western partner did the long con on me. Only took 10 years after we split up ( and her getting most of my assets ) to realise what the ***** from hell had done. I was very naive back then- a real lamb to the slaughter.

Not just Thai women.

But did it start out as a con? Probably not

My western partner did the long con on me. Only took 10 years after we split up ( and her getting most of my assets ) to realise what the ***** from hell had done. I was very naive back then- a real lamb to the slaughter.

Not just Thai women.

But did it start out as a con? Probably not

perhaps not, i don't really know, but she managed to hold onto me for 5 years when ( looking back with hindsight ) it was over after 1.

The overwhelming majority of Thai women I've had the pleasure of kissing passionately have been fastidious about personal hygiene - mouth and "south".

As far as your "regular squeeze" is concerned, maybe you're just a really bad kisser

Yes I suppose you're right.

I probably got more skills with a toothpick in my mouth than someone else's tongue.

• Like 1

[ name=Cypress Hill" post="8492497" timestamp="1412586283]

ALL women like kissing.

LOL

When I progressed from customer to being her regular squeeze the first thing that went out of the window was mouth to mouth.

" I no sophenie for you" was her explanation.

This made me swallow a bit but thank Budda she did not give up on that so a compromise was reached.

foul breath? boy are you hangin out with the wrong crowd. all the thai women I've met are fastidious about dental hygiene

ALL women like kissing.

I think you need to understand Asian (not just Thai) culture a little better.

Kissing in the Western manner is not the norm in Asia. 'Sniff' kissing is generally the accepted way of kissing.

If a Thai woman doesn't want to kiss in the Western manner, then try sniff kissing. (If she's not into sniff kissing, then maybe you do have a problem....)

• Like 2

After reading some of the descriptions above I have to ask: is there a time limit on what may qualify as a "long con"? I'm waiting for some poor slob to start talking about how after 30 years he finally figured out he was taken in by the LC. Any woman who can plan out a sting that elaborate has my immediate admiration. goof.gif.pagespeed.ce.KJ2oZpgSLm.gif

It's just terms that you have to called it 'con' or support'.

Their intention to cheat or request are important as the result when we finish bank account did they still treat us the same 'as family'

some are lucky and some kick out of their own house and big conflict occour.

Do you think young lady marry old guy for love? or for money? AThis is a big clue needed to be tested that saying we are bankrup and see the true personally of what on their mind.

SOmebody saying we get true friendship when in trouble not when we rich? it still works today if you tested her for a bit and see what she going to say.

It's okay if she will over burden with family and us to angry but her kind heart will shown to you like watching a movie directed by you.

Not just Thai women.

Been going on forever. Mine is different... ... ... Pitbulls & bargirls.... A co-worker in the lunchroom started in on me for going to Thailand. "The usual those Thai girls are just after your money. I know cause I saw a documentory on TV." I let him go on for awhile before mentioning the percentage of his paycheque that was deducted before he saw it, the house he was still paying for that he couldn't enter, the truck she now owned, & the kids that didn't want to see him as their minds had been poisoned against him either by him or her. He couldn't even legally quit his job & I am a fool for going with Thai lady(s). hahahahahahah

• Like 1

My Wife (well GF as we are not officially married) decided to use the "Long Con" on me.

How long does the Long Con last ???

I am not really sure as it has been 25 year now, but it would have to be another six months on top of this as we are currently renovating the house.

I do have to give her credit though she is persistent. I guess if she owned jet ski's I would really be in trouble.

All good relationships are transactions. Both parties get something out of the transaction.

Your relationship is still going on as you both get something out of it.

Many relationships dissolve because of perceived imbalance.

My end of the deal vs their end of the deal.

Even the purest Charity is a I win they win transaction.

My (the Giver) end of the deal is that I get to feel real good about myself.

Their end is what they are given.

A bad relationship is one where only one side wins.

I.E. He, she, or it ( I wont become politically correct anytime real soon) steals from you (their end)

& you give them the opportunity (your end) HHHhhhMMMmmm ... ... ...

In this case there is no balance between my end & their end of the deal.

ALL women like kissing.

Hi-so, Chinese-Thai wives with degrees DO NOT KISS. Period!

Isaan gold diggers will swap spit relentlessly.

Now, go brush your teeth!

The biggest con is letting you think you will still be having sex with her after the first year (or two) of marriage.

Like that picture of the American newlyweds with the beaming groom thinking "I am gonna be tappin' this ass every morning!" and the bride smiles coquettishly while thinking, "Yes! No more blowjobs!"

Edited by NanLaew
  • Like 2

The biggest con is letting you think you will still be having sex with her after the first year (or two) of marriage.

AnotherOneAmerican, surely you must have had a brain fart and were talking about American women? tongue.png

Many women from any country will con a man who has money.

OP, the long con might be for the support. First she gets the ATM guy, then the marriage, then the house and car. That takes a while. But if she stays with him for ten more years it might be only for the support - the better lifestyle.

• Like 1

Assets lost to American women: 99% Assets lost to Thai women: 0% Another myth busted.

What a stupid reply. Assets lost to Thai women is 100 %, surely.

If you were a woman and wanted a divorce which country would you choose? Hint ask Wendy Deng.

• Like 2